Gen 6 - Shiny Thread | Public Development

Jan

2 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

Because the bats are done, I can probably finish up Bunnelby and Diggersby

Hi, sorry, i kinda asked Alex to claim that, i hope i'm not sounding rude (sorry if i sounded rude :( ) if you want ask him if he will let you work on bunnelby

again sorry if i sounded rude :(

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Global Mods
14 minutes ago, Amine elhedhili said:

Hi, sorry, i kinda asked Alex to claim that, i hope i'm not sounding rude (sorry if i sounded rude :( ) if you want ask him if he will let you work on bunnelby

again sorry if i sounded rude :(

ok, that's fine, didn't notice that sorry.

here's my draft for vivillon! i like this one because it has so many original colors that were never used together before.

HBPJnhE.png

btw theres blood coming out of its mouth because it totaly fits vivillon's nature

also it has a demonic aura so you can see how dangerous this pokemon really is

hope you like it!!!!!

1 hour ago, Atticus said:

here's my draft for vivillon! i like this one because it has so many original colors that were never used together before.

HBPJnhE.png

btw theres blood coming out of its mouth because it totaly fits vivillon's nature

hope you like it!!!!!

That's not Vivillon .-.

• Global Mods
3 minutes ago, DeathBoo said:

That's not Vivillon .-.

From statements like "btw theres blood coming out of its mouth because it totaly fits vivillon's nature" and "also it has a demonic aura so you can see how dangerous this pokemon really is" I got the impression that it's an April Fool's joke.

9 hours ago, Hycrox said:

tfw you go from a naruto reference to anither naruto reference... what a kek

malamar was a sonic referance, and let's be real, can we have enough naruto referances ? thought so

1 hour ago, Might Gai said:

malamar was a sonic referance, and let's be real, can we have enough naruto referances ? thought so

Yes Then again, one reference per line is fair

Changed a few outline things on the frontsprites.

And made the backsprites.

I'm not sure about amaura's backsprite, the head thingy has one less colour in the original sprite compared to the frontsprite. Can I leave it like this or should I add a third colour?

Amaura.pngAmaura B.png

Aurorus.pngAurorus B.png

And now Ill start making multiple vivillons, cause everythings claimed. Lets see if I can come up with any good ideas

Edited by KmK

16 hours ago, DeathBoo said:

That's not Vivillon .-.

oh my... youre right

thats a dustox.

Actual draft for Vivillon!

LhTKKEK.png Gearen Gear

Shiny:

0XcpyAp.png Time Gear

But I have some questions about the shiny one.

Should I just change the pattern color and leave Vivillon? Or the point was that I changed Vivillon and kept the pattern? Or should i change both? If I have to change Vivillon, should I come with a brand new color scheme or should I follow Hycrox's Scatterbug/Spewpa?

Also, I tried to make something special with its eyes, but I kinda think it looks a bit off? Anyway, feedback please.

Edited by Atticus

43 minutes ago, Atticus said:

oh my... youre right

thats a dustox.

what are you saying it's obviously a mothim like do you not even know the difference omg

But seriously, I think that is a really pretty Vivillion. (Both regular and shiny!) But if you want my opinion then I think the green eyes on the shiny looks kinda off. Especially since nothing else about the body was changed. I think you should either revert the eyes back to normal or change the color of the body so they match the eyes.

1 hour ago, Korvpizza said:

what are you saying it's obviously a mothim like do you not even know the difference omg

But seriously, I think that is a really pretty Vivillion. (Both regular and shiny!) But if you want my opinion then I think the green eyes on the shiny looks kinda off. Especially since nothing else about the body was changed. I think you should either revert the eyes back to normal or change the color of the body so they match the eyes.

DON'T YOU GUYS KNOW A SALAMANCE WHEN YOU SEE ONE

anyways, i think you should add shading to the eyes similar to the ones the non shiny one have

3 hours ago, Atticus said:

If I have to change Vivillon, should I come with a brand new color scheme or should I follow Hycrox's Scatterbug/Spewpa?

I've been wondering about this myself, should any shiny vivillon have the same body colouration or just whatever we want, should it be a recommendation for consistency purposes?

• Developers
On 3/31/2017 at 6:06 AM, Atticus said:

Tried to make something similar to a lava lamp for Malamar

Here's a version similar to @DreamblitzX's shiny

ak5jUS3.png

And here's a blue lava techno lamp

v3zMpsJ.png

These two honestly looks really good. I really like the Blue lava techno lamp tho...

On 3/31/2017 at 7:30 AM, Atticus said:

I actually think that the problem with Vivillon is not the color, but the way it was done.

It looks like you took an image and resized it to fit on Vivillon's wings, so the pixels look "merged".

Yeah, this is pretty much why it looks odd.

On 3/31/2017 at 8:41 AM, Might Gai said:

(i know malamar was claimed but this is just an idea i had)

DAMN YOU SANIC

mhf9SgD.png

Goddamnit. Now I can't choose between this or the blue techno lava lamp :/.

On 3/31/2017 at 8:42 AM, DreamblitzX said:

I'm back with the backs of the bats because spriting is the sensible thing to do at 1:30am right?!?

Noivern was plain and simple, but Noibat was a bit weird because of the original, so I had to kinda just judge what should go where myself. I think it looks OK though.

714sb.png715sb.png

@Might Gai That Malamar is pretty cool, and If Jan doesn't like the other ones, I could use all the help I can get with it.

Approved!

On 3/31/2017 at 9:59 AM, Korvpizza said:

Like fire

Hellfire

This fire in my skin

jymhzXJ.png3wEb7u0.png

VbhbuC1.pngfZCKSQW.png

zltoLUB.png8jXhQaP.png

Approved!

On 3/31/2017 at 8:26 PM, Bazaro said:

Here's a quick Avalugg sprite I did. If you want, I can make a better one in time:

7ad565bff4f346438d6bd9958008e3fb.png19ece8548e9042b2ad1948ed4c564d0e.png

ab99461279604a809214ddb356f22307.pngbf058f81cfdc4fdfb9c7bdb6d10d4c27.png

Whoever made the Avalugg frontsprite needs a stern talking to about shade moderation :I

Looks good enough. Honestly, I had a hard time with these sprites as well :S. The shading was so ehh. Anyway, this'll do.

On 3/31/2017 at 11:12 PM, WSGreen said:

I really hate to do this but im going to have to un-claim the froakie line and zygarde. Ive been way to busy lately to work on them and i dont see me having much free time to work on them. Srry for doing this. I might be able to do back sprites for the froakie line but idk when ill be able to.

That's fine. Thanks for helping anyway!

On 3/31/2017 at 11:24 PM, Bazaro said:

I heard you guys like this bear- er, despair!

09d792fe7ced41fa904e1bb3e84d84f1.pngfa64332475ad428dac7b2eb983bd28e0.png

I admittedly half-assed this. Use it if you want, or don't, I've already had my fun either way.

oh my god. I love it tbh.

On 4/1/2017 at 0:37 AM, Felcatty said:

Just fixed up the outline on the Pyroar line since I wasn't entirely satisfied with it:

Hide contents

667s.png667bs.png

668s.png668bs.png668fs.png668fbs.png

Looks good! 

On 4/1/2017 at 5:18 AM, Korvpizza said:

I call dibs on Zygarde.

On 4/1/2017 at 5:26 AM, Might Gai said:

dibs on Froakie line

Both claims have been updated. 

On 4/1/2017 at 11:52 AM, Jmanultrax1 said:

goodra back sprites done!

fback1.pngfback2.pngfback3.png

base.png And my vivillon entry, which may be fixed up a bit

Goomy line is a-okay! As for Vivillon, the edges and shading are a little rough, but those can easily be fixed. I like the concept!

On 4/1/2017 at 3:47 PM, Amine elhedhili said:

I really hate to do this but i'm going to have to un-claim the bunnelby line, my vacation is over and a lot of exams are coming, so i'll be pretty busy, and i don't know if i'll have time to finish it,i also won't want to keep you guys waiting, @Alex i'm sure you'll do great with bunnelby so please claim it.

here is th front sprite (Jan fixed it a little)

BQh97mq.png

@Jmanultrax1 i think you did great with goomy and vivillon

No worries! Thanks for your help! 

On 4/1/2017 at 6:35 PM, Might Gai said:

now i can name my greninja Pain

WNtD5oj.png

The color scheme is fine, but the pads around the thighs look a little strange. 

On 4/1/2017 at 7:11 PM, Atticus said:

finally, the 36 sprites nightmare ended.

florges line backsprites!

Hide contents

XLBJ66j.pngwKwqbJS.png42dxoiq.png Vampire

B6gFd9I.pngQYxVg3J.pngXmqoQKW.png Pumpkin

QX97AZQ.pngddTYM5l.pngVGZ8Rjt.png Sakura

3Te1adE.png13jlK8D.pngpbRoxl6.png Snowflake

9mlqz5A.pngydLqTzn.pngHDMeS4n.png Honey

Ar6PqCl.pngxLhvsE5.pngdqXFAKB.png Demon

APPROVED!

On 4/1/2017 at 8:20 PM, Atticus said:

HBPJnhE.png

hope you like it!!!!!

Ugh, that's not even vivillon, that's beautifly ://////////

23 hours ago, Alex said:

Requested bunnelby/diggersby sprites.

Note: Diggersby needs to exist less.

659s.png659sb.png

660s.png660sb.png

Approved!

23 hours ago, KmK said:

Changed a few outline things on the frontsprites.

And made the backsprites.

I'm not sure about amaura's backsprite, the head thingy has one less colour in the original sprite compared to the frontsprite. Can I leave it like this or should I add a third colour?

Amaura.pngAmaura B.png

Aurorus.pngAurorus B.png

And now Ill start making multiple vivillons, cause everythings claimed. Lets see if I can come up with any good ideas

Really like how this came out. Approved!

23 hours ago, Atticus said:

oh my... youre right

thats a dustox.

Actual draft for Vivillon!

LhTKKEK.png Gearen Gear

Shiny:

0XcpyAp.png Time Gear

But I have some questions about the shiny one.

Should I just change the pattern color and leave Vivillon? Or the point was that I changed Vivillon and kept the pattern? Or should i change both? If I have to change Vivillon, should I come with a brand new color scheme or should I follow Hycrox's Scatterbug/Spewpa?

Also, I tried to make something special with its eyes, but I kinda think it looks a bit off? Anyway, feedback please.

You can choose to change or keep vivillon's body color. It doesn't matter. What really matters is the pattern on the wings. Which may I add, are really cool here. The eyes personally look fine to me? If anything, it may look a little to bright in comparison to the black bg. 

On 02/04/2017 at 7:43 PM, Alex said:

Requested bunnelby/diggersby sprites.

Note: Diggersby needs to exist less.

659s.png659sb.png

660s.png660sb.png

Oh wow @Alex you nailed it, i knew i could count on you,  its a cute and sexy Nancy Diggersby lol

1 hour ago, Jan said:

You can choose to change or keep vivillon's body color. It doesn't matter. What really matters is the pattern on the wings. Which may I add, are really cool here. The eyes personally look fine to me? If anything, it may look a little to bright in comparison to the black bg. 

Okay, here are the updated ones.

U5F2zP7.png(minor fixing on shading)

cFzQX38.pngYCs2PCU.pngk1TnsXq.png

choose whichever you like the most :^)

2 hours ago, Jan said:

Ugh, that's not even vivillon, that's beautifly ://////////

Wow Jan, that joke is so old now. I mean come on, it is so obvious that the red and black airborne Pokémon that Atticus presented is in fact Madame X's Yveltal.

Okay, but I have a question that isn't directly related to spriting, but I felt this was the right place to ask: What will happen to all the Vivillon that already exist in the game when version 9 comes out? Because right now I am pretty sure there is only one pattern of Vivillon in Rejuvenation right now. So will all the existing Vivillon keep that pattern or will they change to something random? I'm asking because I have a shiny Vivillon on my Rejuvenation team, and I kind of want to know what will happen to it hehe.

18 minutes ago, Korvpizza said:

Wow Jan, that joke is so old now. I mean come on, it is so obvious that the red and black airborne Pokémon that Atticus presented is in fact Madame X's Yveltal.

Okay, but I have a question that isn't directly related to spriting, but I felt this was the right place to ask: What will happen to all the Vivillon that already exist in the game when version 9 comes out? Because right now I am pretty sure there is only one pattern of Vivillon in Rejuvenation right now. So will all the existing Vivillon keep that pattern or will they change to something random? I'm asking because I have a shiny Vivillon on my Rejuvenation team, and I kind of want to know what will happen to it hehe.

your current shiny vivillon will become the shiny of whatever the first form of vivillon is

chespin line is done, all that's left is are the backs if nothing needs to be fixed. Maybe the nose and mouth on chespin/quilladin can be changed.

draft2.png.a777c6c7a308db68b88342d0e0757c3a.pngdraft1.png.b804d7466aeafba4f80fd6d3bc5924c7.pngdraft.png.846255c287dd37fc3c1f59aa525cba78.png

also fixing the shading for vivillon's pattern.