Gen 6 - Shiny Thread | Public Development

Jan

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I finished Diancie, but I am not entirely happy with how it turned out, so if anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it!
16dwAXG.pngEjTszXa.png

Bp3RjXP.png76NFxKe.png

And yeah, it's another rainbow-Shiny. I made a version that was less rainbow-y, but it ended up looking kind of plain for a mythical Pokémon. But this is the last time. Maybe.

Edited by Korvpizza

14 minutes ago, Atticus said:

Here ~

PBkUjRu.png Snowflake - Forest of Time

TzgWGBU.png Pumpkin - Fall themed

Just let me know wich one you prefer so I can do the pre-evos and backsprites :^)

The fall themed one is really pretty tbh. That one

3 minutes ago, Korvpizza said:

Well, I finished Diancie, but I am not entirely happy with how it turned out, so if anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it!
16dwAXG.pngEjTszXa.png

Ro47fxZ.png76NFxKe.png

And yeah, it's another rainbow-Shiny. I made a version that was less rainbow-y, but it ended up looking kind of plain for a mythical Pokémon. But this is the last time. Maybe.

Appropriate rainbow though. You could do one based on Amethyst (the stone... and the person tbh), and/or one based on the chaos emeralds

9 minutes ago, Hycrox said:

and/or one based on the chaos emeralds

No.

Although the amethyst thing might be a good idea, thank you for that!
I also updated Mega-Diancie's front because I kind of forgot to change the bottom part back to white.

3 minutes ago, Korvpizza said:

No.

Although the amethyst thing might be a good idea, thank you for that!
I also updated Mega-Diancie's front because I kind of forgot to change the bottom part back to white.

don't you like chaos? heheheheheheh

2 hours ago, Jan said:

I like the idea, but there are too many colors used here. By that I mean there are like 5+ shades of orange when there should

be only like 2-3. Additionally, you used red to shade the orange, which is fine in some cases but I feel like the red is too strong here. Lastly, it's hard to see the dark shaded black because the outline is close to the body color.

WvJvGty.png

Perhaps something like this? I'm not too sure how to feel about the shading on the head, but this was a rough/rushed edit. 

I actually realized my mistake with the shading after i posted it. Unfortunately, i didnt get a chance to change it afterwards. I think the shading on the head looks fine so thx for the help. I should have froakie and frogadier soon.

So I finished Dragalge, then I realized it maybe too similar to sniper Kingdra, so I made another. Backsprites will be made for whichever you choose.

Spoiler

690s 1.png691s 1.png690s 2.png691s 2.png

As for Vivillon, I turned the new butterfly into the old butterfly.

Spoiler

666 butterfree.png666f butterfree.png666s butterfree.png666fs butterfree.png

45 minutes ago, Bluedodobob said:

So I finished Dragalge, then I realized it maybe too similar to sniper Kingdra, so I made another. Backsprites will be made for whichever you choose.

Hide contents

690s 1.png691s 1.png690s 2.png691s 2.png

As for Vivillon, I turned the new butterfly into the old butterfly.

Hide contents

666 butterfree.png666f butterfree.png666s butterfree.png666fs butterfree.png

little nitpick, but on vivillon's eye, 4u0fi3o.png , the bottom pixel shouldn't be red, but part of its face

Finally had a little bit of time to do pyroar line:

667s.png668fs.png668s2.png

However, I'm not too thrilled with the body colour, maybe it's just me but does anyone have any ideas?

My two interpretations of vivillon:

Spoiler

(<- Non-shiny | Shiny ->)

666_1.png666_1s2.png

666_1_1.png666_1_1s2.png

so sue me, I like simplicity

I challenged myself with this one though:

666 rainbow.png

Edited by Felcatty

The start of one demonic Xen Klefki, fit with a Xen Key (Tried to make the X as neat as possible.) Next phase will be making the body black.  Not sure whether I should leave the mask white, or make it black as well.  Thoughts?

707s.png

53 minutes ago, Trevore said:

The start of one demonic Xen Klefki, fit with a Xen Key (Tried to make the X as neat as possible.) Next phase will be making the body black.  Not sure whether I should leave the mask white, or make it black as well.  Thoughts?

707s.png

It would be more noticeable if you changed the X on the key to a brighter red, this color blends too much with the black. Also, yes! It would be interesting if you leave the "mask" white

23 minutes ago, Jmanultrax1 said:

I really needed to fix those sprites. I think these are better, but their still could be more stuff that need to be fixed.

goopmy2.pnggoomgoo2.pnggoopdra2(3).png

i like these sprites but it is a little hard to see goodra's eye at the bottom

35 minutes ago, Jmanultrax1 said:

I really needed to fix those sprites. I think these are better, but their still could be more stuff that need to be fixed.

goopmy2.pnggoomgoo2.pnggoopdra2(3).png

it could stand to be a little less saturated and... green

1 hour ago, blastcore1 said:

i like these sprites but it is a little hard to see goodra's eye at the bottom

Alright i'll make the eyes a little darker, so you can see them more clearly.

1 hour ago, Alex said:

i mean keep it green just tone it down a bit

It's more darker than the previous ones lol, but I'll see what I can do.