Gen 6 - Shiny Thread | Public Development

Jan

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, work made me miss my claim on the greninja line, but since you ask for idea @WSGreen, maybe you can try a Naruto reference like on this picture ? (it was what i would have tried but you were faster so the choice is yours)Narutamphinobi.jpg

Aaaaand as for my own claim, i was going to ask noivern but DreamblitzX outspeeded me by 13 damn minutes i'll take little Hoopa.

26 minutes ago, Siragon said:

Okay, work made me miss my claim on the greninja line, but since you ask for idea @WSGreen, maybe you can try a Naruto reference like on this picture ? (it was what i would have tried but you were faster so the choice is yours)Narutamphinobi.jpg

Aaaaand as for my own claim, i was going to ask noivern but DreamblitzX outspeeded me by 13 damn minutes i'll take little Hoopa.

Thx for the idea. idk why i didnt think about that. (its been forever since i watch that show) here is my first go at it.

658.png

34 minutes ago, Trevore said:

Jan, I thought Klefki was Hycrox's, not mine.  The page is showing that it was mine, but he claimed it first.

he claimed it before he had his work approved, so it wasn't officially claimed

you were the first to claim it "legally"

2 hours ago, Bazaro said:

This saturation is... overwhelming, to say the least.Needs to be toned down a good bit so it blends to the black outline parts better

Try making the grey outline parts a darker black (or just pure black) Otherwise looks fine to me

And my vote goes to Fabuslash

EDIT: Fabuslash has some erroneous pink pixels on the right side of his conehead

woah um now that I look at it again, that's too bright. Guess in my excitement I didn't look at that :/ I'll fix that and make it more darker.

• Developers
19 hours ago, Atticus said:

Tonight, ladies and gentleman.

At this side of the ring... just a regular Hawlucha.

And at the other side...

IT'S NIGHTWIIIIIIIING

BGOfBNr.png29tkm9r.png

Looks great! Approved.

17 hours ago, Hycrox said:

AYYYgislash and frens

Backsprites will come if this is approved

679.png680.png681 (1).png

Looking good to me!

16 hours ago, WSGreen said:

Thx for the idea. idk why i didnt think about that. (its been forever since i watch that show) here is my first go at it.

658.png

I like the idea, but there are too many colors used here. By that I mean there are like 5+ shades of orange when there should

be only like 2-3. Additionally, you used red to shade the orange, which is fine in some cases but I feel like the red is too strong here. Lastly, it's hard to see the dark shaded black because the outline is close to the body color.

WvJvGty.png

Perhaps something like this? I'm not too sure how to feel about the shading on the head, but this was a rough/rushed edit. 

15 hours ago, foznkr said:

Edited the outline also backsprite

695b.png

695s.png

Looks great! Approved.

14 hours ago, Alex said:

Gourgeist and Binacle done!!

Cherry Mommy:

710s.png710sb.png

711s.png711sb.png

Peppermint Daddy:

688s.png688sb.png

689s.png689sb.png

Looking really good! Approved.

4 hours ago, KmK said:

So, once again I had too many ideas...

And I can't choose...

Sylveon 1.pngSylveon 2.pngSylveon 3.pngSylveon 4.png

Aaaah. It's a tie between the first/third/last ones. I don't think green works with Sylveon too much. Hm, let's go with the last one. 

3 hours ago, Siragon said:

Here comes the first shot at little Hoopa, unbound form will come if the vibes are good

720.png

The green and the purple are fine, but not sure if the blue is working here. 

7 minutes ago, luis said:

What if avalugg was a real coffee table? :D 

713.png

Oops, looks like you replied when I was typing out  a post.

Anyway, I think this is an interesting idea that could work, but it has quite a bit of coloring issues.

The color choices themselves are fine. I'd like to go into more detail but I must go for now, but I'll see if I can whip up an example later. 

ok im kinda upset because im writing this the third time already so im just going to skip the concept explanation since it should be clear just by looking at the sprites.

zZk6llQ.pngSakura - Route 2

lnGzleD.png Vampire - Darchlight

W2x2Y6V.png  Honey - Goldenwood

XfRukSl.png Demon - Dimensional Rift

Florges has 5 color variations, so I'm accepting suggestions for the 5th's concept.

Also, I'm trying a bunch of different colors this time, so feedback is muuuuch appreciated.

• Developers
2 minutes ago, Atticus said:

ok im kinda upset because im writing this the third time already so im just going to skip the concept explanation since it should be clear just by looking at the sprites.

Florges has 5 color variations, so I'm accepting suggestions for the 5th's concept.

Also, I'm trying a bunch of different colors this time, so feedback is muuuuch appreciated.

I guess you could say that these shinies are absolutely... Florges.

ANYWAY. These look amazing. How about fall colors for the 5th one?

That aside, I made my own Vivillon last night. I hope u like it. If you don't like it, I guess that's your loss then :/

Spoiler

C7uW1ikVMAIGxUb.jpg:large

1 minute ago, Atticus said:

They all look great! What about a Forest of Time themed Florges?

Just now, Hycrox said:

They all look great! What about a Forest of Time themed Florges?

Can't say I didn't try this one already, but it turned out kinda meh

I'm going to try again anyways.

I'll make a Fall and a Forest of Time, so Jan can decide wich one turned out the best.

Okay everyone, it's 7 p.m. and you know what that means ? Exactly, it's time for "My rings are better than yours !"

So, without further ado, let's make an ovation to the contenders !

Challenger n°1 :720.png

Challenger n°2 :720 v2.png

Challenger n°3 :720 v3.png

Challenger n°4 :720 v4.png

Challenger n°5 :720 v5.png

Challenger n°6 :720 v6.png