Gen 4 - Shiny Thread | Public Development

Jan

ayy

I'm only not meddling too much since other cool people here are taking care of the claims and of the constructive criticism, but if anyone happens to need me for anything, I'm here!

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Jan said:

And Felcatty, could I get backsprites of your green Bidoof? I think the slave one is cool, but probably in poor taste lol. 

Haha of course, I'm glad you didn't choose the slave one cause it was again just a joke I wanted to do (and I did a terrible job :P)

I'll get on the backsprites as soon as I can, but the more I look at the green, the less it suited bibarel...so I did another three versions:

399s.png400s.png399s1.png400s1.png

399s2.png400s2.png399s3.png400s3.png

(Put the first one here so you wouldn't need to look back and forth)

Edited by Felcatty

• Developers
58 minutes ago, Felcatty said:

Haha of course, I'm glad you didn't choose the slave one cause it was again just a joke I wanted to do (and I did a terrible job :P)

I'll get on the backsprites as soon as I can, but the more I look at the green, the less it suited bibarel...so I did another three versions:

399s.png400s.png399s1.png400s1.png

399s2.png400s2.png399s3.png400s3.png

(Put the first one here so you wouldn't need to look back and forth)

Gray and light green are my favorite. What do you think?

23 hours ago, Hycrox said:

ayy

I'm only not meddling too much since other cool people here are taking care of the claims and of the constructive criticism, but if anyone happens to need me for anything, I'm here!

'memba this?

So @Anti_Hero asked me to help him with the Dusknoir sprite, as he didn't like it that much. That's what I did, and voilá:

477 (1).png477.png(ONCE AGAIN, TWO VERSIONS)

I'll make the backsprites afterwards if this is approved

Here i am with the latest version of the Luxray-line (finally). Did only some shading improvement (or at least, tried it) cause i'd really like to make something with the original reference and got rid of the black outlines (thanks for the advices anyway, Atticus).

403.png

@Siragon I still think you need to change the eye colour, as cool as gold is, the eyes just blend too much with the face making it a little difficult to distinguish them; and the white sclera on shinx also makes it more difficult to distinguish the gold eyes from the face. Don't get me wrong I can see them but it takes me a few seconds to distinguish what is part of the eye and what is part of the face.

@Hycrox LOL quoting yourself nice one :) Personally I like the second one better, but either way really cool flames there.

Edited by Felcatty

• Developers
2 hours ago, Hycrox said:

'memba this?

So @Anti_Hero asked me to help him with the Dusknoir sprite, as he didn't like it that much. That's what I did, and voilá:

477 (1).png477.png(ONCE AGAIN, TWO VERSIONS)

I'll make the backsprites afterwards if this is approved

I'm not sure how I feel about the flames. It looks more like a helmet than anything... I think we should stick to the flames being around the head. 

Edit: Alternatively, you could just put flames coming out of the top of his head. 

• Developers
6 hours ago, Siragon said:

Okay, maybe i'm on something with this. Any thoughts about it ?

403.png

I think we should abandon the spot on the head for now. 

4eX5YaE.png

I'de done a little editing to this, but it's not perfect as I rushed it quite a bit. But something around this is probably better. 

• Developers
2 hours ago, Hycrox said:

Did do:

477b.png

Approved... finally.

So, I still think the Croagunk line still needs some work. Would you mind helping out with that, Hycrox? 

Nevermind, I think I have it settled. 

• Developers
9 minutes ago, Alex said:

A had an idea for Toxicroak that might fit better based on this frog, which is a yellow banded poison dart frog:

Reveal hidden contents

75d29f9633849e049eeba8b9e60eec57.jpg

454s.png

I actually really like the concept for this frog. It's less busy and reminds me of a BEE

3 minutes ago, Korvpizza said:

Alright, the Drifloon line is finished!

Hide contents

Cozgdt2.pngJUXQWx0.png

PEEMpby.pngYpivcKo.png

Let me know what you think! :3

Hot Air Balloon Drifblim is definitely approved!

• Global Mods

Should be able to do Shaymin backs later today because it's the weekend now.

EDIT: Here they are finally (with the fronts again too)

492s3.png492sb.png

492s_1.png492sb_2.png'

Again, feel free to modify the pattern on the ears of sky a bit, I still think it could be better, but don't think I can improve it myself.

Also, quick and crappy edit just for fun:

rebornprofilebadshiny.png

Edited by DreamblitzX
added pictures