Pokemon Generations

Azeria

• Veterans

Bit of a weaker episode, this one was. Lack of action or lore building, though the appearance of Cynthia and Giratina was cool. Giratina was fucking horrifying and even if their Power Scale was nowhere near Kyogre's, the legends were cool too. I do like how Cyrus found solace in the distortion world however, it made sense. There was no one BUT him and Giratina there. No one to create strive, no one to bother him. Though the ending left things very vague, as to what happened to him. Did Giratina attack him?

The only real problem I had with the episode was Jupiter's voice. Other than that, I liked it. I think it would have been better if the player character and Cynthia showed up behind Cyrus in the Distortion World at the end

This episode had some good aspects but it just seemed really rushed to me. That being said, all of the legends were animated really well and Giratina was super intimidating.

I also kind of like how they have Cyrus seeming to form a kind of bond with Giratina due to the world of nothingness.

• Global Mods

I like the Glameow's reaction to the cracks.

Is Mars voiced by the same person who did Courtney?

Jupiter sounds younger than she looks and Cynthia sounds older than she looks.

I like how the black puddles look.

"Are you content now that you've interfered with my plans and ruined everything." He says that so quietly and calm like he doesn't even care, lol.

Like other people said, I like that he's happy with the Distortion World.

I enjoyed Giratina's portrayal as the pokemon devil, yet fighting for the right cause this time, learning from experience. Covered in mud on the surface, shining bright as light in the dimension it's trapped in, which it calls home. Cyrus was allowed communication with the world, which is a sign of benevolence. Palkia and Dialga were not showcased as much as I'd expect, since they can both control enough power, and given what we saw of Kyogre and Groudon one could expect something similar.

As for the following episode, if I recall correctly, Heatran is to be seen. Such a majestic creature (hated by many, respected by all) will cause havoc.

I'll need some backstory about that rock.

Pretty good episode. Showed what the Toxicroak line is capable of.

8/10 just because I didn't know the Sinnoh story.

that's the magma stone, a rock important to heatran, and that's about it.

heatran is easily the least developed of the sinnoh legends, but it was neat seeing the postgame animated, even if the word dude could have been used a lot less.

• Upvote 1

I am mixed on this episode on one hand I do love the animation, the gym leaders and the original Team Plasma finally being animated, on the other hand I do think too much focus was placed on Ghetisis role in the group (to the point where if someone new saw this they probably would mistake Ghetisis to be TP's king) and the sages got the same treatment they got in the anime.