Pokemon Generations

Azeria

I thought this episode was possibly the coolest one yet.

Kyogre was cool and I would love it if it could fly usually. It also has no problem just going to eat Archie.

Team Aqua was done really well and I found them really believable.

Pokemon Generations! A mix of perspectives from multiple characters from the Pokemon Series, ranging from Red, to Blue, to N, to Looker and even to Lance! Get hyped guys because the first 2 episodes are dropping THIS FRIDAY!

My thoughts: This is fucking amazing. It's pandering to the older fans of the series A LOT. Fucking SWAT teams with Machamps? DOPE AF YO.

Pretty cool but still looking forward more to the reborn release ;)

I only watched EP 8 for the cool animation. I don't like Archie's VA, the contradictory statements and all. Shelly was really cool though.

Yandere Courtney would also be cool if she didn't sound like claws on a chalkboard.

• Veterans

The episodes were alright but holy fucking shit was everything about episode 10 creepy. First one was a bit disappointing but Deoxys/Deoxys theme remix is good shit so, It's aight. Hoping for more good shit from Sinnoh.

Episode 9 was cool, the little interactions between who I am guessing to be May cause w/e, and Ray were really cool, it made it seems like they trusted eachother.

Episode 10 was kinda whatever to me, ok i suppose. The main thing i thought about was how the Chansey's face resembled this http://prntscr.com/d05x8p by Viri.

Overall I really liked the animation of these episodes.

holy hell that M-Rayquaza battle v.s. Deoxys was cool! I really like the way they utilized Gabby and Ty as the narrators of sorts instead of just showing us the battle with no context.

but yeah for episode 10 100% Chansey's voice and grin were the most terrifying thing about it

Episode 9 was good, battle was cool and using the gabby an ty was a nice touch to make some extra information through.

Episode 10, I don't mind the chansey. I also like the whole semi-victim perspective. Poor woman. The most annoying was "oh a chateau", I find chateau such a outdated word. They didn't need to reinforce that it was the old chateau. Also why didn't flee at the first sign I don't understand, oh well horror cliche.

• Global Mods

Everyone is saying "Chansey is creepier than the whole Chateau" but I thought Chansey was cute ^~^ especially the noises it made.

also that note that Cheryl read sounds familiar. I feel like there was a note that said that somewhere in the chateau in the games.

• Veterans

Everyone is saying "Chansey is creepier than the whole Chateau" but I thought Chansey was cute ^~^ especially the noises it made.

also that note that Cheryl read sounds familiar. I feel like there was a note that said that somewhere in the chateau in the games.

There was. It referenced Rotom, I think.

I really enjoyed episode 9. The battle was well animated and took about the right amount of time and the journalists sneaking around was cool.

Episode 10 was really creepy. I wonder if they're going to continue the story in another episode because it felt like it had more to give.

You know, I kind of am still hoping we get to see more on a certain scientist from Platinum. No seriously I will lose it if they don't at least have something in regards to Charon given his role in the plot may have been minor, but significant.

As for Episode 10, I felt the episode honestly dragged on too long in some sections as I felt they could've ended it with Cheryl fleeing the chateau. Though tbh, I felt it was creepier in the games. That NPC walking out of the banquet hall and I'm pretty sure there's another in the bedrooms.

• Veterans

You know, I kind of am still hoping we get to see more on a certain scientist from Platinum. No seriously I will lose it if they don't at least have something in regards to Charon given his role in the plot may have been minor, but significant.

As for Episode 10, I felt the episode honestly dragged on too long in some sections as I felt they could've ended it with Cheryl fleeing the chateau. Though tbh, I felt it was creepier in the games. That NPC walking out of the banquet hall and I'm pretty sure there's another in the bedrooms.

There's 1 episode based on Stark Mountain and Heatran...so there might be him and Buck there. IDK.

Agreed Chansey was cute not scary.

I like the episodes we have gotten so far. I wonder what Gen4 has for us in the future episodes.