Version 8 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matter of fact it's the same development team for both projects. Z/O was completed... a while ago (I don't remember off the top of my head) and Insurgence began development while Z/O was in the late stages of work. They have pretty similar styles of play, but Insurgence generally has a higher level of polish on everything. And Z/O is overflowing with outdated memes in random trainer dialogue, which may or may not change the experience for you.

My advice would be start with Z/O, because it will give you an idea of the style of the devs (and is fully complete including endgame).

What's the difference between Zeta and Omicron? I want to make an informed decision of which one to download.

EDIT: Seeing what Zumi wrote, I would appreciate if you could PM me or something instead of carrying on the discussion here :P

Edited by TheMoltenGuy

• Veterans

Please remember this is a Rejuvenation related discussion thread. If you want to talk about other fangames, please make a topic in the Fangame Exposé instead instead of talking about it in here. You're all going a bit offtopic here, so please take it somewhere else. Thank you!

Please remember this is a Rejuvenation related discussion thread. If you want to talk about other fangames, please make a topic in the Fangame Exposé instead instead of talking about it in here. You're all going a bit offtopic here, so please take it somewhere else. Thank you!

well said

Your profile picture really matches your comment lol

they are right

your profile picture fits really well

ah there you are zumi thought jan locked you up

He did. She broke out don't tell jan,k?.

Anyways, back on topic. I haven't actually read this thread for a while, so it'd be cool if someone could recap the speculations for the next gym leader.

• Global Mods

He did. She broke out don't tell jan,k?.

Anyways, back on topic. I haven't actually read this thread for a while, so it'd be cool if someone could recap the speculations for the next gym leader.

IIRC, a lot of people think the next leader will be Psychic.

I think Psychic would make sense if we're going to Grand Dream City, but I personally don't think we'll get there in V8. The teaser said "Stop the train!", which probably means there'll be some kind of roadblock preventing us from going there. Also, V8 is a short version, and I don't think GDC would be short considering how much hype it's gotten and how important it is. So I think we'll get back on the train next episode, and I think V8's leader will be Ground.

IIRC, a lot of people think the next leader will be Psychic.

I think Psychic would make sense if we're going to Grand Dream City, but I personally don't think we'll get there in V8. The teaser said "Stop the train!", which probably means there'll be some kind of roadblock preventing us from going there. Also, V8 is a short version, and I don't think GDC would be short considering how much hype it's gotten and how important it is. So I think we'll get back on the train next episode, and I think V8's leader will be Ground.

I agree with you but I feel it would be a fairy type instead of a psychic type, idk just "Grand Dream" sounds something fairy related.

I agree with you but I feel it would be a fairy type instead of a psychic type, idk just "Grand Dream" sounds something fairy related.

To me, "Grand Dream" sounds like it would encompass all the more... Mystical types. So psychic, fairy, dark, and if Goldenleaf didn't exist, I'd say ghost too. Maybe Steel, because Saki right?

That akward moment when you've been playing rejuvenation, Laughing at how easy it is.

Then you realized you picked casual mode by accident.

I'm halfway through and I don't wanna restart but I do cause I feel like a filthy casual.

That akward moment when you've been playing rejuvenation, Laughing at how easy it is.

Then you realized you picked casual mode by accident.

I'm halfway through and I don't wanna restart but I do cause I feel like a filthy casual.

Now will be the time to restart whenever this comes out!

You really are missing a lot without the extra difficulty. The game is soooo good when you play it on Intense. The story is funny and compelling, but the gameplay is actually amazing for a fan game. Really impressive.

Now will be the time to restart whenever this comes out!

You really are missing a lot without the extra difficulty. The game is soooo good when you play it on Intense. The story is funny and compelling, but the gameplay is actually amazing for a fan game. Really impressive.

how about the option to change difficulties :D

i cant wait till v8 is out, i just started playing v7 from the start after i finished my previous game and the story in the beginning is just getting more and more intense, i cant wait until its finally finished :)

• Veterans

that option dissapeared in like v6 or v7

Actually, I don't think there ever was an option to change the difficulty, as it's always been chosen at the beginning of the game. I don't think you were able to change it halfway through to begin with.

There's those four characters in the Transitions folder (aka folder where the VS. Sprites are located) and I have no idea of who they are

but actually i do have

Idk if someone already pointed this; if that's the case, so, I'm sorry (????)

Anyway

3wa7mv4.png

This one has to be Amaria's brother

or

wait

is this the giratina guy from team xen?

i don't really remember

i need to replay rejuvenation, sorry

Ard6FOT.png

At first I thought this guy was Adam but then I took 3 seconds to realize that Adam has BLUE hair.

So, I think this is the Ground leader?

bh6SF0W.png

I would say ghost but there's already a Ghost-type gym leader.

So I'd say dark (????)

GkgnBOI.png

okay this definitely is the grass leader

you can't deny that

it's in her HAIR

Sorry if one of those characters already appeared in the game but I don't remember them because

i need to replay rejuv

have a good day