Version 8 Status Thread

Jan

I had a dream last night I was part of a group of detectives searching for Zetta (presumably this takes place before he was turned back into a Solosis). It turned out he ran away with a boy who he was cheating on his boyfriend with.

Can't wait for that rejuvenation spin off

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Developers

Mfw it looks different for people depending on what browser they use.

it's supposed to look like this :T.

f57a268a115189d123528fc10b92f888.png

Edit: WAIT I HAVE AN IDEA.

hey Jan i've found a litle glitch, nothing gamebreaking but you have to be informed of this.

when you battle narcissa's spiritomb and it uses spite, the move goes down to 0 PP but when you switch and then go back to the previous pokemon, the move is restored to full PP.

just letting you know ;)

Damn Janiel, back at it again with the status thread~.

This is going to be an interesting version because this update isn't a very long one (In fact it's one of the shorter ones.). Thus, I think it's a perfect time to do the last of the remodeled maps and be done with it. We can all move on and enjoy new content for the rest of the game's duration. Hooray!!!

That being said, whether or not this takes as long as Version 7 will be up to how ambitious I become with these final map remodels, and you'll be happy to know that due to the positive feedback from Version 7, I went on a mapping rampage and already mapped almost every single area needed to be remodeled (With the exception of one area, but there were many many many maps). So thank you all for giving me the motivation to keep on making content for you all!

Jan was filled with determination!

Prior updates (100%)

#################### | Field Updates (100%)

#################### | Event Updates (100%)

#################### | Graphic Updates (100%)

#################### | Map Remodeling (100%)

#################### | Misc Updates (100%)

#################### | Scripting Updates (100%)

New content (100%)

#################### | Mapping (100%)

#################### | New Field Effects (100%)

#################### | Eventing (100%)

#################### | Sidequests (100%)

#################### | Story (100%)

Total Completion:

#################### | (100%) (Last point to 100 will be distributed when Alpha testing is complete.)

Alpha Test

#################### | (100%)

Beta Test

#################### | (100%)

Beta 100% done. What's next?

• Developers

Nope. No trolling this time around. It is 100% done.

Version 8 will most likely be released tonight or tomorrow morning at the -latest-. (I would love to release it earlier, but these things do take time to upload, and the beta just ended.)

So I hope you guys will be patient with me just a little bit longer.

Ame said something that applies here too. "No one is more impatient about a game's release than I."

Thank you guys for waiting and I hope you enjoy the next chapter of Rejuvenation!

thanks jan cant wait to play it...dam stuck between this and full moon and i cant play both at the same time, ah well ill play full moon till the tomorrow then ill go bck to rejuvination