Version 8 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before continuing V8...where should my character be before continuing?

He will post on that in the thread with the game. Usually a place that is always uniformly similar like a pokemon center, but ones that absolutely haven't changed.

Its not the end of the world even if there is an issue though. Just keep both folders and play v7 and move to another area and try v8 again.

Before continuing V8...where should my character be before continuing?

Most likely inside a pokecenter. Maybe save in the one in Goldenleaf because I think that town has the shortest distance between a center and a truck. Or at the very least, the easiest truck to find.

Either way, I'm sure Jan will give a list of safe spots in the download thread for v8.

Most likely inside a pokecenter. Maybe save in the one in Goldenleaf because I think that town has the shortest distance between a center and a truck. Or at the very least, the easiest truck to find.

Either way, I'm sure Jan will give a list of safe spots in the download thread for v8.

Goldenleaf pokecenter is one of the ones getting graphical updates I think but Jan will tell where it is safe to save.

Pretty much all Pokecenters are being remodeled so don't save in a pokemon center.

West Gearen should be fine.