Version 7 - No Time Left To Lose

Jan

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Developers

Updated the links to 7-1! I also added a half build download for people who already have v7 and are just interested in getting the bug fixes without the long download times.

some kid in the lost camp sell it iirc

hmmm.. Is it a kid you need to rescue? if so where can i find him/her?

Just in case anyone missed it the attack and defense card are in Wispy Ruins you open the numbered doors with adjacent pillars if you have enough badges

Edited by Gardevoir4president

yeah thats something i dont understand one of the ones needs a 2 badge requirement but to get to it you need to have rock climb .... i suggest the 2 badge requirement pillar gets moved to the amethyst cave so that, that way we can know there is one before we get the 2nd badge to make us want to get it that little bit more otherwise XD

yeah thats something i dont understand one of the ones needs a 2 badge requirement but to get to it you need to have rock climb .... i suggest the 2 badge requirement pillar gets moved to the amethyst cave so that, that way we can know there is one before we get the 2nd badge to make us want to get it that little bit more otherwise XD

well I've opened all the doors in wispy ruins except one of them as you most likely need strength to get to it, attack,defense and sp.attack are all on me at the moment but i haven't explored any other caves i'm trying to find the little kid that you take to lost camp that sells a fire stone.

Just wondering. To be able to start the Narcissa sidequest, I have to had completed all quests in Kristiline, but it won't let me accept the quest "Disturbance" since I Angie is no longer captured in the ice. Does this affect my ability to start the Narcissa quest or am I ok?

you are fine talk to the left statue at narcissa's gym room to start the quest ... if my side quest guide was still pinned >.< ye zumi unpinning xD

Is the quest over once young Narcissa walks out of the power plant and says she needs to find Goldenleaf Town? Because I searched the entirety of Goldenleaf and I can't find her. :/

• Veterans

you are fine talk to the left statue at narcissa's gym room to start the quest ... if my side quest guide was still pinned >.< ye zumi unpinning xD

The pinned topics bar was getting really cluttered, sorry ;w; The guide is still being linked to in the FAQ though, so people can find a direct link to it there as well.

• Veterans

if they ever click on it and actually read it q-q

They should tbh??? I mean the topic even says "READ BEFORE POSTING" and boy do I dislike it when people don't read before they post. I'll fight them

(ง’̀-‘́)ง

They should tbh??? I mean the topic even says "READ BEFORE POSTING" and boy do I dislike it when people don't read before they post. I'll fight them

(ง’̀-‘́)ง

I didn't read before I posted. Come at me ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

• Veterans

I didn't read before I posted. Come at me ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

fight me irl

jkjk, but seriously, i don't really think a lot of people actually read it anyways. still it's pretty annoying when people make topics about things that were answered already so that's why i think people still should read stuff better :[

Yea for some reason, people do not seem to check the FAQ, when it literally has the answers to everything lol. It's also possible that people do not understand what it is there for, so they dont think to check. Maybe there needs to be a more alerting title or somthing haha

• Veterans

Yea for some reason, people do not seem to check the FAQ, when it literally has the answers to everything lol. It's also possible that people do not understand what it is there for, so they dont think to check. Maybe there needs to be a more alerting title or somthing haha

It's in all caps so I think it already catches some attention, so I wouldn't know how to make the title more obvious without making it look obnoxious or something, rip

• Veterans

Is there a version without the signature moves for Gym Leaders? I don't like them. I even dropped this game the first time I tried it becuase of them.

Nope, but someone might be able to mod them out for you.