Version 7 - No Time Left To Lose

Jan

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So at the end of the sidequest "Hidden Library 3" you were given the choice of obtaining either a Heracronite or a Banettite, though when I read the Pokemon Location Guide that Jan posted prior to Version 7, neither of these pokemon are currently available to catch. Does anybody know if/where I can catch a Shuppet? (Since I chose Banettite)

Spoiler

after you complete the first new help quest can you talk to young nacrissa in goldenleaf

can you talk to the backup gym leader after you talk to him neat the giratinna statue

Edited by nepeta100

jan you told me there was no new help quests at the starts but now im hearing of new ones in gearen or is that a new different part of gearen >.<

ZUMI GOT A CHARACTER IN GAME SOOOOO JEALOUS WHERE IS MINE! MAKE ME A GYARADOS TEARING UP A CITY OR SOMETHING EPIC :3

• Global Mods

Spoiler

after you complete the first new help quest can you talk to young nacrissa in goldenleaf

can you talk to the backup gym leader after you talk to him neat the giratinna statue

AFAIK young Narcissa hasn't been spotted by anyone, but for the second question, I just found him in the gym. He's not in the arena, he's in the room just before you get to the arena. You can't battle him but you can talk to him twice.

Oh and another thing that I don't know if it's a bug or not. But in the Kristiline help center I can't accept any quests. Whenever I interact with the billboard it just says "Available Quests:

\ch [1,7,Disturbance,Quiz!,Defend me!, Research,???,No Thanks]

You must have completed the help request "Research" before you can accept this quest."

I know that all of the names above are the quests in that help center but that is the only thing that appears when I try to interact with the billboard. Is there a way to fix it or do we have to wait for Jan to debug it?

Edited by TheMoltenGuy