Version 7 - No Time Left To Lose

Jan

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jan, where can i report a bug?
I can't go to lost camp, it's stuck no matter from left or right entrance i go :(

*edited
Can anyone finish the hidden library 3? The path to hidden library didn't show up in my playthrough :(

Sorry if this isn't the place to post it :3

Edited by fshenry94

• Veterans

Did i just catch an undertale easter egg? the part where venam talks about how it was when they thought meila was dead and she would wake up next to a slice of butterscotch pie? cus you wake up next to butterscotch pie in undertale so i just figured?

Yep! That's indeed an undertale reference c: Nicely noticed!

Okay so i really need help regarding the number key thing... So far I've gotten all the values except the (=____)

Ive legit checked and interacted with every book, shelves, plants, pictures, cabinets, fossil case etc but havent found it!

Someone please help! even a good hint would do :P

Spoiler

Before going to the past I explored some of west gearean and found the help center is there another help center in this version that will allow me to do the first mission there

Edited by nepeta100

I heard that completing Help Center quests were really important, so I was wondering why it's so important? I've already finished Version 7 so I'm trying to all that I can to not become bored :P

EDIT: Also if anyone could tell me where the Move Relearner's house is, would be greatly appreciated :)

Edited by TheMoltenGuy

Spoiler

Before going to the past I explored some of west gearean and found the help center is there another help center in this version that will allow me to do the first mission there

I'm pretty sure you have to have down the mew chase thing starting in Narcissa's gym and leading to the odd house. I'm not completely sure about that.

I heard that completing Help Center quests were really important, so I was wondering why it's so important? I've already finished Version 7 so I'm trying to all that I can to not become bored :P

EDIT: Also if anyone could tell me where the Move Relearner's house is, would be greatly appreciated :)

The help center requests (especially the last 2) are really interesting and add a lot of depth to the story. You have to have completed the other hidden library quests to do one of them. However they are both great fun and some of the best new content in E7.

I can't remember where the Move relearner's house is.

I'm pretty sure you have to have down the mew chase thing starting in Narcissa's gym and leading to the odd house. I'm not completely sure about that.

The help center requests (especially the last 2) are really interesting and add a lot of depth to the story. You have to have completed the other hidden library quests to do one of them. However they are both great fun and some of the best new content in E7.

I can't remember where the Move relearner's house is.

Oh ok thanks.

SPOILER:

I also found this weird Dimensional Gate Chandelure in Amethyst Cave so I'll check that out first.

Also since I'm a noob, how do I put spoilers like your did in your quote?

To add spoiler tags you put [.spoiler] at the start and [./spoiler] at the end without the . at the start.

Ok thanks, also could you tell me how to start the Mew hide and seek thing at Narcissa's gym? Can't be bothered to go looking for it myself tbh :/

Ok. So I tried the math problem with somebody, and I'm not certain, but we have a calculation error of some kind. The answer is neither 3087 or 2237, but it says error.

multiple first then add

also JAN....

how could you hid the PC in the news station...i walked back home just to switch out some mons...