Version 7 - No Time Left To Lose

Jan

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol do you have a pond in your garden how many times have u seen waves in it due to the gravitational pull from the moon, the wind is drowned out by the trees where is the waves coming from in the pond!

Hey guys i need to know where to do the odd house quest? so i can do the first quest in east gearen

You need to do all the help quests in angie/crawli's place before you can do it.

If you have done them, go to chandelure status on her gym stage left.

has anyone finished the second help quest in west gearean I have no idea what to do

There is a note on the table. Once you get inside the house you have to all the things on the note. Everything's pretty self explanatory from that point on.

Also, could anyone tell me where to get the "Mystery Egg" for Axew, if there even is a non RNG-based way.

I've decided to replay the game again to see everything that has changed. Oh boy, the game is a lot different from when I first began playing back in V3...

I'd like to mention though, the first two gym leaders seem to have their new levels scaled a bit too low, although I'm playing normal difficulty. I remember the Venam and first Keta fight being much, much harder than they are now. I've ended up with entire teams 4 levels above theirs so far just by doing everything possible before the fight.