[Misc: Sigs/Commission] Alice's Atelier ~ Signatures and Avatars

Alex

• 4 weeks later...

sO I HEARD YOU DO SIGS, ALICE

NOICE

these look great and if you don't mind can you do a thing for me |・ω・`)

TfKibnH.png

uh, i want it to like, have my name on it and like say "spriter/artist, video games garbage, and partially made of glitter ♥"

you can change the background and whatever but like don't change the two gorls in the pic bc i like the colours as is (but cropping it is fine too!)

ty ily bye

• 1 month later...
  • Developers

Can I get something Izaya based? Maybe based from this? Oh and having "You musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger" and "Caz" in there somewhere would be good. Thankies~

Orihara.Izaya.600.1419977.jpg

Edited by Caz

If you could do something for me with Zaraki Kenpachi from Bleach it would be a lot appreciated c:

Add the quote: "I am the Kenpachi."

If possible a pic of him with his Zanpakuto released^ If you decide to use this please modify the colors a bit, thanks in advance!

hqdefault.jpg

Could you make a signature for our nation too?

Just "Gaia Nation" will be fine.

As for Pokemon, Hippopotas, Mega-Diancie, and Diggersby are the selected ones. I guess take off Diggersby if you can't fit three.

You can decide what to do with the background and stuff, maybe make it look like a sandstorm or the Earth, idk.

Thanks, will pay as always~

I've been looking to get one of Undyne now for some time just... it's hard finding anything of her I actually like at times lololol. It does pop up every now and then though. Anyway, if you could I'd definitely prefer if it said "I will not die" instead lol. Don't have to keep the text box ((I honestly it be pretty cool if you axed that and put the text along the bottom... it'd probably look much better that way lol.

h4hhi0l.png

Hi, I would like a signature for our nation. Our nation name is called "The Ravenholts". I'm not sure what description to give you, but yeah, I would like a signature, please.

and to add to this for Cool Girl jsut so you have an idea of what the name is... the Ravenholts are a sorta big influential family that exists within my fantasy World known as Graterras. They are a bit like the the mafia ((hence why the nation sorta took on that kind of a theme.)) though in a much less technological time. Think isntead of guns etc... magic was in it's place. They tend to have a bit of Victorian England/Renaissance era Europe vibes going on and firmly sorta fall in that area. Feathers and stars are sorta their symbols. ((and in general, the night sky.)) Pokemon wise, if those are wanted Honchkrow and and Murkrow are super good since they are dark coloured birds even if they aren't really technically ravens. Weavile might be good to use as well due to it's very feather based motifs and that it is truly exclusive to the nation. Hopefully this helps narrow it down a bit for ya Alice and gives you a bit more of a refined pool of things to work in rather than jsut the name of the nation.

Hey Alice.

It's my first time as you can tell by my bland signature so I'm a little lost as to how to request a signature thing.

Do I just say I want one or do I have to do anything else? Please let me know and I'll post again with the extra information or PM if more appropriate.

Your work is awesome by the way so keep it up. :)

Have a great day/night.

Hello Alice~ Could you make a nice signature for the Nation of Atlantis? Having 'Atlantis' is just fine, and could you use this image please? Many thanks in advance

fEwVWRl.png

Ah, beautiful job Alice.~ I still do apologize that it was... suuuuuuper vague, so I can imagine that it mighta been a bit tough. But, it came out beeeeeuatifully. It definteily feels very good and imo captures the Ravenholts thing so well XD You make such greeeeat stuff, keep up the good work.~

Awesome work on the Gaia signature so I would like a signature combining typhlosion and greninja into one thing but if you can't fit it, is it possible to get two separate ones then? I really like both pokemon so having them as sigs would be cool.

Also, can we order multiple times over time if we want to or is there a limit to max amount of times we can use this thread?

Thanks again and have a great day/night.