[Misc: Sigs/Commission] Alice's Atelier ~ Signatures and Avatars

Alex

Wow, nice job on Winter. I guess if you could, can you make a siggy of Haise Sasaki from Tokyo Ghoul:RE? I'll leave a image you could use in the spoiler below but you can always use whatever you want to :]

Thanks again for doing this.

HkVKnZL.png

• Administrators

I don't have anything to request myself, since all I ever use are screencaps from anime I'm watching or have recently watched, but I can't not comment on how I definitely did not expect you to take that seriously and it's beautiful. If I actually think of something I want, I'll be back.

C-can i have a s-signature about Kingdom Hearts ? E-especially about the character Xion. She's my favorite character of all time~

Here's a picture of Xion, but use any picture you want, there's a lot on the internet. (It's from the manga)

My favorite quote about Xion is "Am I not supposed to exist ?.."
Thanks ! Take your time, if you don't want to do it, there's no problem at all, i don't want to be annoying or rude or something.

Xion-xion-35759768-305-343.jpg

I'd like to request something related to Cirno from Touhou. Maybe with the Three Fairies of Light. As long as Cirno is there. Thank you, in advance. Take your time, though. I can wait.

EDIT: Heh, probably should've mentioned "signature". Oh well, either's okay with me.

Edited by InnocentBoy

Hi!

I just wanted to stop by, appreciate your work because it's fantastic, and request a signature using this picture of Yuuki Asuna from Sword Art Online

Asuna-asuna-yuuki-31720343-1280-720.jpg

Imminent resize and background removal may be thing.

I'm not the artist here - so you do you. Odds are I'm going to to like it.

• Administrators

In retrospect it was pretty silly to post here without a request of my own, so, with that in mind:

Ikrewrekqesht_zpszvjfpwbb.png

I had a friend make this transparent in advance for you because I can't digital art in any reasonable time frame, but just in case I'll throw the original into a spoiler at the end of the post if you need it for any reason. It occurred to us afterward that we forgot the text, but even just cropping that out probably won't have too dramatic an effect. In that vein, I expect you probably will have to resize or crop it anyway, so, do whatever you need to.

I'm thinking a signature design that reflects her, in the words of TV tropes, "defrosting ice queen" and "broken bird" personality as well as her name, Yukino Yukinoshita (which is more or less "Snow beneath the snow" yeah yeah call me a nerd). If you wouldn't mind including it somehow, a quote that really cemented her being my favorite was "Save me someday, okay?"

In any case, I'm not in a hurry so don't worry about how long it takes.
And the original picture:

a2b588840621df6e4f3815d0bfe6626a.jpg

I really like your art. I was hopeing i could please get a sig of Kudryavka from Little Busters if thats all right with you.

_animepaper.net_picture-standard-anime-l

you're free to use a differnt image of Kud, this is just the first that comes to mind.

I want you to have fun with this one so I'll let you decide how you want it to look. I'll more than likely be happy with whatever you make :D

Hmm nice work !

I always wanted to do some cool sigs myself but they all looked meeh in the end, so I gave up. Well if you are not overloaded yet, I would like to request one myself.

I would love something like this color wise (high saturation I suppose? )

The stuff I want in are Brendan , with this picture if possible (or some other one which is fanart, because I dont like the lame anime design), and beside each of his side an Arcanine and Ninetails. If you can add my forum name somewhere nicely that would be great.

@Mykaeru

ASrFvqc.png

Decided to use a different image that was easier to implement. Also Hilda, you weren't skipped, I'm doing these in order, so your signature will be done eventually :3 And thank you KosherKitten!

Edited by Alicirno
  • Upvote 4