[Misc: Sigs/Commission] Alice's Atelier ~ Signatures and Avatars

Alex

These are really cool! I realize you have a lot lined up, but if I could also make a request...

If I could get a sig of Kayaba Akihiko, preferably using this image:

vBEGsYw.jpg

And with either of these quotes (Or both if you want. As long as it looks good. You're the boss on that.)

"Now then... I must be going."

OR

"In every world, once you die, you're gone."

If you can make it look as good as the others you've made, that would be awesome! I realize there are a lot ahead of me, so I can wait.

So hey, I finally have an excuse to request something from you :D

I'd like an avatar of Kuro from Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya. You can use whatever picture you like so long as she's in her Archer outfit (the red and black one) Take your time, I'm asking less because I actually need one and more because I want to request something from you owo

SCeaZ1S.png

Decided today just to make myself a new avatar. Unfortunately either the forums or cropping it with Gravatar made it super tiny. Oh well~

I'd suggest not cropping it at all, actually. Or if you do, don't crop the height. The forums tend to like rectangular shapes in the Y direction much more than squares.