[Misc: Sigs/Commission] Alice's Atelier ~ Signatures and Avatars

Alex

@pbood2

5qtihw8.png

you're free to ask for however many, just try not to be overwhelming

Honestly I was expecting something more badass between the two pokemon. Maybe Ash-Greninja would be cooler?

The water and fire towards the middle as they meet just looks off but the fire and water on each side looks good so great job with that. Typhlosion does look badass though.

Sorry if you end up having to constantly redo the signature for me because I'm indecisive but I'll try to appreciate all the work and effort you are putting in. :)

Thanks and have a great day/night.

Alice it would be appreciated greatly if you could do the signature for our nation Phantom Vulcan to add to that something thats shows fiery forge and/or an intense environment while featuring Fire/Steel/Ghost the types for the nation and add aegislash if you could.

Thank you.

Hello Alice.

I was just wondering how the signature I requested is coming along. You told me a couple days ago you were having a tough time figuring out how to make a badass signature so i hope you have been able to figure it out. Just to let you know, the Vulcan and Gaia signatures are pretty badass so maybe try something to that effect?

Thanks for trying to make my signature badass even if you can't in the end.

Have a great day/night and talk to you later. :)

OsNhPbS.png

i think i did well

okay here's the actual sig

0wbJglp.png

YES YES YES! That's all I need to say about that. I'm so impressed because that's AMAZING!! UGH I CAN'T, IT'S TOO MUCH. :o

Is that a jellyfish behind Mr. Krabs but honestly the Mr. Krabs one isn't bad either but DANG the actual one is phew BREATHTAKING.

You are amazing at what you do and I hope you keep going over time.

Have a great night/day and come into the chat room sometime (you're welcome now.)

EDIT: I'm putting both the signatures you made into my signature btw so thanks for the awesome and hard work. I really appreciate it. :D

Edited by pbood2

Ahh okay. I want people to see the epicness but ok.

I mean there's a rule that says "No long signatures" (being about more than two Reborn trainer cards long, excluding the card itself if you've made one), so [scroll] is kinda necessary :>

Oh okay I can't access a computer for now and this is being written on my mobile doesn't let me edit and add tags so bear with me till I can put the tags please. Sorry mods. I didn't realize sig size was a rule.

• 3 weeks later...