Rejuvenation Ask Your Questions: Quests and Pokemon/Item Locations

Fumble

16 minutes ago, FeyrisNyan said:

when do you get to tenroujima island? i just beat marianette and i have a lv 38 charjabug i want to evolve xD

You fight the fifth leader on the island, so it's still a bit.  You still have a two other story arcs and a gym battle to get through first.    

(also, I recommend installing patch 10 before Rout 4if you don't already so you don't also get stuck like so many other people on bugs fixed months ago).

1 minute ago, seki108 said:

You fight the fifth leader on the island, so it's still a bit.  You still have a two other story arcs and a gym battle to get through first.    

(also, I recommend installing patch 10 before Rout 4if you don't already so you don't also get stuck like so many other people on bugs fixed months ago).

i downloaded the game a few days ago and the patch, is that the correct version? although it says version 9

54 minutes ago, FeyrisNyan said:

i downloaded the game a few days ago and the patch, is that the correct version? although it says version 9

If you put the patch in a few days ago, then it's good.  

3 minutes ago, FeyrisNyan said:

is it as simple as just downloading the patch or is there more i have to do like move something from the patch in the game data

Download the patch, unzip the file to get the patched folders (3), then move the folders to your main Rejuvination folder (where the launcher is) and overwrite the old folders of the same names

44 minutes ago, seki108 said:

Download the patch, unzip the file to get the patched folders (3), then move the folders to your main Rejuvination folder (where the launcher is) and overwrite the old folders of the same names

done, thanks a lot :D

1 hour ago, Hypnos11 said:

Silly question, but I have been looking everywhere and I can not find the move relearner. I already finished the inkay quest, I just have no idea where she ran off to. If anyone could help, that would be great

Is she not back in Sheridan Village?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Skullkin said:

after finishing episode 9, is there a way to leave Grand City and go back to Gearen?

Just go to Grand dream train station.You will find a transporter which will send you back to Gearen city.

• 3 months later...

Hello there, I would like to know how does breeding works in Rejuvenation. I would like to breed Earthquake on Nidoking (just one of the breedings I want) and 5 IVs, if it works like in reborn, well, than I'll pass the moves haha. Thanks in advance

6 minutes ago, Trufa said:

Hello there, I would like to know how does breeding works in Rejuvenation. I would like to breed Earthquake on Nidoking (just one of the breedings I want) and 5 IVs, if it works like in reborn, well, than I'll pass the moves haha. Thanks in advance

It's the same as how breeding works in Gen 7. You can't pass TM moves down unless they are already an egg move for the pokemon. Also, Nidoran doesn't even get Earthquake to being with, so you would not have been able to pass Earthquake down even if this were Gen 5 Breeding mechanics

18 minutes ago, HellBoyOnEarth said:

Didn't played Reju for a longer time...

Where exactly is the Ability changer?

There isn't an ability changer, you have to use ability capsules. There are some scattered around like in Reborn, so check the item guide.