Rejuvenation Ask Your Questions: Quests and Pokemon/Item Locations

Fumble

1 hour ago, aetrh said:

How many of those trainers are there that all have pokemon from the same species. So far I have beaten the sewaddle/swadloon/leavanny trainer and the abra/kadabra/alakazam trainer. The latter says there are 5 in total (1 still in training). Are the other 3 in the game yet, and if so where?

As of now there are only 2 trainers like that.Maybe we will get them in next episode.

7 minutes ago, Book Wurmple said:

How do I get back to Carotos Mountain after starting V9. I want to go back to the Corrupted Cave and catch a Sandile. Sheridan Village has changed so I can't access through under the waterfall.

Actually, the entrance is still behind the waterfall.

10 minutes ago, Klefki's Jingle said:

Is the Ev rooms for Attack Defense and their Special versions in version 9 or do they need a key 

They're in version 9. a couple are in the cave through the goldenleaf giratina statue while the rest are in a different area down the body of water to the left of Goldenleaf and up a rock climbable walk. 

To get them all you need Rock Climb/Strength/Rock Smash/Surf, with a certain number of badges per door.

Edited by Cataline
  • Upvote 1

try pressing x when he's evolving.....at around lvl 30, he will start evolving, press x and he will evolve into malamar

23 minutes ago, DeathBoo said:

If I give the Mamga Stone to Cera, will I be able to get Magma Drift?

I don't know I did the same thing I tried deleting save files to set me back but it doesn't work when you go back to the house venom says that we need to find crawli so where is he

14 minutes ago, Ntheking said:

I don't know I did the same thing I tried deleting save files to set me back but it doesn't work when you go back to the house venom says that we need to find crawli so where is he

Crawli should be argueing with Venam in Kakori Depths (Where you battled him, keep going forward)

10 minutes ago, DeathBoo said:

Crawli should be argueing with Venam in Kakori Depths (Where you battled him, keep going forward)

Ok thnx man I got bored and trained an entire box of pokemon out of which 9 are shinies

5 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

So,  Electirizer location, anyone? I really want to evolve my Electabuzz. A Screenshot would be nice.

The only way to get an Electrizer is that Elekid you caught in the Xen Backup Lab would have to be holding it when you caught it. Same goes for Magmarizer and Magby.

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, Rainlove said:

How do I unlock Kristiline help center? 

I just won against Amber, but the center is still locked.

You need the Center Keys from the Kakori Help Center. After completing all the help requests there, you'll be able to go through the door in the building and find it in there following the events that happen.

14 minutes ago, PigeonOfAstora said:

Does anyone know where I can get an ability capsule in V9? I've searched Goldenleaf but can't find it...

1.) The place where you talk to Sensei's Ghost, bottom left area - may require Strength/Rock Smash

2.) Caratos Mountain - requires Magma Drift

3.) A dead end at the bottom left of River's End - requires Surf.

Edited by Animefan666
  • Upvote 1