All right, everybody so far should be updated into the list. If I missed you, just let me know.

I was here since ep.9. Shofu of course.
But made the account in late december. Almost christmas.

Seems like a lot of people around our time came from Shofu. I guess I just happened to get here at that time. I've never watched Shofu's run myself.

I don't have the time right now to contribute to this topic or even to read it, but I think it is a very clever idea and I applaud Flux for it. I am gonna favorite it and get back once I return to Bologna ;)

I threw you in the list anyway, my Episode 9 comrade.

If it helps in anything, I've been registered since july 12th, 2014, so that kinda makes me from ep 11's generation I guess. I've survived two hattenings, a foxening, the starts of the repture and the lotadening, slightly.

Foxening <3

EDIT: I just reformatted the main post to make it look a bit nicer and added titles for each episode where I could. The first three did not have names to my knowledge, and Episode 7's is mysteriously missing from its release thread, so I have no idea what it was either. I'm assuming it was listed inside the game's title page during that time though, so unless somebody remembers, it'll just be blank.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated to include Myst and xXNasDavXx.

Ep 7 was named "poison in vain" if i remember correctly

That was Episode 6 actually, but your memory is pretty sharp for remembering that. You wouldn't happen to remember the one after that by chance, would you?

EDIT: Nevermind, it was a play on words by Amethyst. Your memory is correct after all.

Episode 1- Reborn, the City of Ruin

Episode 2- Reap What's Been Sewn

Episode 3- Domino

Episode 4- Aftershocks

Episode 5- Escape! from Reborn City

Episode 6- Poison in Vein

Episode 7- Poison in Vain

Episode 8- Of Fathers Forgotten

Episode 9- Sister's Keeper

Episode 10- Into Darkness

Episode 11- Out of Light

Episode 12- Demarcation

Episode 13- Cascade

Episode 14- //outlier.corruption

Episode 15- Never After

Episode 16- A city Reborn

Hope it helps!

Edited by Jaromir

Ep 7 was named "poison in vain" if i remember correctly

I joined just shortly before Ep VIII's release and I remember that title so well. Aya the brick wall followed shortly after Serra the even bigger brick wall. (There was also a Mismagius on the title screen at the time). I wasn't very active until XII-XIII so you probably don't remember me too well (and I had a hiatus as well). I'm a pretty old member and I'll probably still be around during and after the final release.

I was following the game since Episode 10, but I didn't start playing it until 11 came out in March last year. A little ways through shofu's Episode 11 playthrough, I finally decided, "Y'know what? I've really, really, REALLY wanted to play this game, but now I'm finally going to download it."

I was aware of the game for some time but when I finally decided to peek my head in and download it episode 13 was released (tbh I thought the game was already done), so I've only been part of the hype for a couple of releases :<.

Updated to include everybody so far.

Episode 1- Reborn, the City of Ruin

Episode 2- Reap What's Been Sewn

Episode 3- Domino

Episode 4- Aftershocks

Episode 5- Escape! from Reborn City

Episode 6- Poison in Vein

Episode 7- Poison in Vain

Episode 8- Of Fathers Forgotten

Episode 9- Sister's Keeper

Episode 10- Into Darkness

Episode 11- Out of Light

Episode 12- Demarcation

Episode 13- Cascade

Episode 14- //outlier.corruption

Episode 15- Never After

Episode 16- A city Reborn

Hope it helps!

I should already be good for now, but thanks anyway. It's the thought that counts!

I've made my account on May 15th, 2012, during the time in which Episode I was released. However, I did not play the game until January 2nd, 2013, which was still around the time of Episode V. Unfortunately, I didn't really bother doing Season 1 of the league, and was only around for Season 2 and Season 3.