[Spoilers] E16 Status Discussion

Amethyst

boop. these are all done. here's a handful.

These are incredible.

Although... there is something about the Meteor Logo that makes it seem really flat. It's kinda odd.

But other than that, the blue and the red ones look awesome. the Reborn wallpaper does too.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it contests

i bet it's contests

A super secret side quest where you compete against Solaris and his Garchomp in a battle of cuteness...

The wallpapers are good (i'll use the one with the Reborn logo)

boop. these are all done. here's a handful.

nwIH7kr.png3Yth37r.pngkM98KND.png

kbx6Nue.png9sdxfPG.pngRdNH2IW.png

But I'm not free of graphic stuff yet. Next up is a small collection of miscellaneous things, and then a lot of very tedious image creation for a previously touched-upon new feature.

love the 3rd and 4th one

Right, well I am changing all of my box backgrounds to the Reborn X when Episode 16 comes out. Those are all awesome though, so I'll have a few of each for different purposes.

Also I'd love to point out somehow this topic has the same number of pages as the actual status update thread has gained rep points for. Both are sitting at exactly 76.

• Developers

I feel very stupid for asking this but is that last box wallpaper team meteors symbol? I remember seeing it throughout the game not knowing what it was

Edited by smeargletail

Yes, it's the Team Meteor logo.

so what is the fourth one before that meant to be?

also amy when will we be getting a peak at some of the animations?

Edited by sandy

Ooooh! Neato box backrounds. I loved mucking with the custom ones you could get in..I believe it was Emerald? So this is a nice touch. Probably gonna do the 3rd and 4th ones the most, those look really nice! I do wonder what, outside of returning to the renovated Reborn City, that we'll be doing in Episode 16. Which Gym Leader will we face(my money is on Adrienn tbh)? What's up with Laura and ZEL after the confrontation in Calcenon? What's Meteor's next move? Will we finally wake Agate up(wake it up inside)from it's PULSE(at least I think this was said?)induced slumber? I'm honestly very excited!

can we modify shiny pokemons?

You can modify shiny Pokemon yourself and change their sprites, but I don't think Ame will change shiny Pokemon sprites for a release of Reborn so that everyone has it by default. The shiny updates have already been made.

Guys :D check this out :D

i was playing reborn... i needed to fight Cal so i came and interact with him Than!!! i saw somethink = Shelly has a brother - MY theory :

He mentioned that they were scornered by theirs brothers so that make Shelly´s brother stronger than she is and she is Bug type leader... Sooo could that be the one of E4 could be Shelly´s brother that we dont met yet?

Guys :D check this out :D

i was playing reborn... i needed to fight Cal so i came and interact with him Than!!! i saw somethink = Shelly has a brother - MY theory :

He mentioned that they were scornered by theirs brothers so that make Shelly´s brother stronger than she is and she is Bug type leader... Sooo could that be the one of E4 could be Shelly´s brother that we dont met yet?

Shelly's brother is actually Bugsy from the Canon games I believe. Look at the similarities in the sprites.