If you could make your own mega evolution...

Lord Chespin

Mega Eelektross

Electric

Levitate

Hp: 85

Attack:145 (+30)

Defense:110 (+30)

Sp. Attack:135 (+30)

Sp. Defense:110 (+30)

Speed:20 (-30)

Total: 615

It would keep Eelektross' main current thing, being a weakness-less pivot that can bring teammates in safely with a slow Volt Switch. While having no weaknesses is awesome, it's resistances aren't all that great so a bit of a defense boost would come in handy, while the offensive boost coupled with the fact that it gets useful moves from 15 types lets it run almost anything.

Mega Rapidash

Fire / Fairy

Pixilate

HP: 65

Attack: 180 (+80)

Defense: 80 (+10)

Sp. Attack: 50 (-30)

Sp. Defense: 85 (+5)

Speed: 140 (+35)

BST: 600

I always loved Rapidash when I was little, and I thought it was a real shame she wasn't all that great. So I made this :3

EDIT:

Sorry breeze but if we get all technical, megas can't gain base points on HP, only the other five stats. Although it would be really cool tho, to actually be able to increase the HP in between turns, it would do for some excelent mindfucks for the other player depending on the situation XD

But yeah the thing is those 40 points left could go right back into special attack, or be invested into something else.

For real? I never noticed that. It makes sense though, it would be totally weird if you did damage and then randomly they mega evolved and healed a whole bunch of it back. It's been fixed :P

Edited by BreezyPonie

Mega Rapidash

Fire / Fairy

Pixilate

HP: 105 (+40)

Attack: 150 (+50)

Defense: 80 (+10)

Sp. Attack: 45 (-35)

Sp. Defense: 85 (+5)

Speed: 135 (+30)

BST: 600

I always loved Rapidash when I was little, and I thought it was a real shame she wasn't all that great. So I made this :3 105 HP would greatly increase her bulk, and I think it might also make Flare Blitz a more viable move since she'll have a lot more HP to burn (no pun intended). She also gets Morning Sun by breeding, mwahahaha! Attack and Speed are Rapidash's natural strong suits, so no surprise there. Pixilate would make Return absolutely terrifying since she gets no actual Fairy moves.

Sorry breeze but if we get all technical, megas can't gain base points on HP, only the other five stats. Although it would be really cool tho, to actually be able to increase the HP in between turns, it would do for some excelent mindfucks for the other player depending on the situation XD

But yeah the thing is those 40 points left could go right back into special attack, or be invested into something else.

Alright this is a mon I've wanted for a long time:

Mega Typhlosion

Fire

Fire-Type Gale Wings (Maybe called Early Eruption or something) If REAL abilities, then Dry Skin, since the intense heat would dry him out and cause him to not because to stay mega-d for extended periods of time.

HP: 78

Attack: 84

Defense: 78

Sp.Atk: 109

Sp.Def: 85

Speed: 100

+100

Hp: 78

Att: 84

Def: 123

Sp Att: 139

Sp Def: 100

Speed: 110

Gains new move : Energy Ball

Boosts to his Special Attack, boosted defenses, and even access to priority. Energy Ball for strong coverage and this thing goes from Nu threat to possible Ubers monster.

An alternate take on typhlosion based on its current wonderful physical movepool:

Mega Typhlosion:

Fire/Electric

Ability: reckless: boosts the power of recoil moves by 30%

Hp: 78

Attack: 134

Defense: 88

Sp. Attack: 125

Sp. Def: 95

Speed:114

Mega Typlosion X acts similar to emboar but much faster and a very different typing. While it lacks access to head smash and superpower, it retains access to quite a few fighting moves including Reversal, which given the best move sets for this poke involve recoil moves, becomes quite a viable move. Furthermore, Its new typing gives it Immunity to paralysis as well as burns, meaning that two of the game's most threatening conditions to physical offensive pokemon are not a threat to it.

Edited by MetalKing1417

Mega Cofagrigus

Ghost/Steel type (It is a sarcophagus made of gold)

Ability: Analytic or Filter

HP: 58 Normal, 70 Mega

Attack: 50 Normal, 30 Mega

Defense: 145 Normal, 180 Mega

Sp. Attack: 95 Normal, 120 Mega

Sp. Defense: 105 Normal, 130 Mega

Speed: 30 Normal, 25 Mega

Total: 483 Normal, 555 Mega

Well i don't know if i can help here. My favorite mega evolution has already been introduced and im perfectly fine with it XD! But, if i had to make one myself it would most probably be mega venomoth either being bug/psychic or poison/psychic granding it the ability Levitate (since it has wings it can fly e.e, would only make sense if it could resist ground moves).

Mega Flygon, Sand Cloak, 80/100/130/75/130/105. Would be interesting and fitting the dex description. Paired with TTar, this could get a bit difficult to hit, giving you setup-time. Or you can just give it a 40/0/40/0/20 to make it just a sweeper with levitate or some other nice ability.

Mega Roserade, Technician/Serence Grace (for easy intoxication), 60/70/85/150/125/125. Flower Power.

Mega Lickilicky. Sheer force (that movepool) or protean (due to rolling in all sorts of stuff, perhaps some sticks around...). 115/125/110/125/30. Lots of bulk, while being able to suprise if it runs physical or special moves.

Mega Sawk with Huge Power, a.k.a. Chuck Norris

Edited by laggless01

Mega Spiritomb: Breaks out of its OddKeystone (look at its lore) so it can roam freely

Dark/Ghost

dont know, in PokemonInsurgence Spiritomb has Noctem that casts a weather ability that increases Dark/Ghost moves by 50% and decreases fairy moves by 50%(not saying thats what you should put) but something that makes it not weak to Fairies because Spiritomb having a weakness doesnt feel right

HP: 50

Attack: 108

Defense: 108

Sp. Attack: 108

Sp. Defense: 108

Speed: 108

Its a 105 stat increase but not all megas have a 100 stat increase. 108 Stats because of lore

Mega Typhlosion:

Typing: Fire/Ground

Ability: Adaptability

Stats: HP: 78 (+0), Attack: 84 (+0), Defence: 91 (+13), Special Attack: 155 (+46), Special Defence: 91 (+6) Speed: 135 (+35)

Moves added to Movepool: Earth Power (By level up)

Design:

tumblr_mwb4y7f5L51qhxv3jo2_1280.png

I really like this design by Tomycase, and it would be awesome if Typhlosion got an official Mega that looked like this.

Since Typhlosion is the "Volcano" Pokemon, Fire/Ground would be a suitable type for a Mega Evolution. (Very powerful offensively, and extremely risky defensively) It would gain Earth Power for the same reasoning. Adaptability would make it an extremely potent, but predictable offensive powerhouse (It would only have Special movesets, Adaptability caused Mega Lucario to get banned because it could run Physical or Special, making walling it a complete guessing game) and it's 4x weakness to water and mediocre bulk would make it fall to any Aqua jet user/super effective choice scarf user.

Edited by Mighty Kamina

Mega Darkrai

hp:2809

attack:100

defense:509

Ability is Bad Dreams and Keen Eye

Type:Dark and Ghost :P

M Darkrai would have blood red spikes all over. It would have multiple creepy eyes. The white thing on its head would become tentacles. The eyes turn red and the pupils purple and like slits.

• 6 months later...

In my opinion it needs it.

Mega Milotic

Type = Water / Fairy

Ability = Veil Force (Magic Bounce that only activates for fairies + Adaptability)

HP 110 / Atk 40 / Def 135 / Sp Atk 130 / Sp Def 115 / Spe 71

Able To Learn = Moonblast

Milotic may be a pain to evolve but it puts in work and it could be better, i say it fits to be in the OU tier + i love milotic since emerald. =D

• Upvote 1

Mega Mismagius

Type = Ghost/Normal

Ability = Purge (doesn't care about opponent's Ghost type when attacking)

Stats = HP : 60

Atk : 50 (-10)

Def : 70 (+10)

Sp.Atk : 165 (+60)

Sp.Def : 115 (+10)

Speed : 135 (+30)

Total : 590

Able To Learn = Focus Blast

This should be the nomal way for Mega Mismagius : Gets in when it's time -> Set up a Nasty Plot -> Sweep. Or it can be a nice revenge killer as well with 130 Speed and 165 Sp.Atk

Weaknesses : Scarf pokemon (TTar, Chomp, Lando-T, ......etc), priorities (Bisharp, Talonflame, Scizor), Special Wall such as Chansey (which can also ruin its day by using T-Wave), Setup sweepers (Anything that can boost its own Speed like DD/Speed Boost/Agility/....), Status (Para cuts its Speed, Toxic puts a timer on it, and Sleep gives your opponent a free switch if they go after you)or Pursuit trap (must not be OHKO by Shadow Ball/Hyper Voice/Focus Blast)

I'm thinking either OU or Uber. TTar should be a problem for Mega Mismagius in any tier, either scarfed or AV. Bisharp is also a check, with Sucker Punch. Klefki with its +1 T-Wave should keep Mega Mismagius away.

Inspiration ? Mismagius is the first pokemon that i've ever fully EV trained myself in Rejuv.

Edited by biboo195

Got three here - homage to my favorite generation.

Mega Torterra - Ground/Grass - Frost Coat = Defense boosted by 1 stage when hit by an Ice attack.

115/150/115/80/110/55

Looks like a Torterra but with a lake on it's back, and slightly covered with snow. Becomes more muscular too.

A huge check for normal Torterra is any old Ice type attack, so this ability nullifies that and allows it to switch into Ice types and potentially Stone Edge/Rock Slide them. Curse + Leech Seed can make it incredibly bulky, with Synthesis as a healing move. Wood Hammer or the versatile Earthquake would be a fitting move. Another potential set is Wood Hammer, Earthquake, Swords Dance (learnable through TM) and Synthesis to heal or any filler attacking move (Outrage, Iron Head, Superpower, Stone Edge.) It can also set up rocks, adding to its multiple talents.

Mega Empoleon - Water/Steel - Technician

90/120/100/140/110/70

With sharper blades on it's wings and just having it somehow look more regal than it does already.

Balanced attacking stats + Technician + Metal Claw + Aerial Ace + Rock Tomb + Bulldoze + Icy Wind + Water Pulse + Hidden Power. Offensively capable to say the least, with decent bulk to back it up. This thing suffers the same problem as Torterra with it's less than admirable base speed but with the right team and the right moment it can be a sweeper, to say the least. Oh yeah, have I mentioned that this thing gets Swords Dance too?

New Move: Aqua Jet. just a physical Water STAB which gives it capability to be a good revenge killer. Checks things like Talonflame, cause with it's bulk and typing it can't be hurt by fire or flying.

Last but not least...

Mega Infernape - Fire/Fighting - Desire = Takes 8% health per attacking turn for a 50% damage boost TO PHYSICAL ATTACKS ONLY. Stacks with Life Orb

Sorry all you Nasty Plot Infernape fans, this is for the physical ones.

64/184/61/114/61/148

This may seem OP, but priority kills this thing. Talonflame? poof. Like Infernape didn't even exist.

Sacrifices defense for A LOT of offensive power. It probably will die to some kind of self-inflicted damage before killing a lot, so it's kinda self-balancing. But that's after this hyperspeed, hyperoffensive beast takes a few lives with it. Swords Dance with Flare Blitz and Close Combat and a filler like Earthquake for coverage, Flame Charge to boost your speed, Mach Punch priority, Stone Edge coverage, Poison Jab to check fairies, U-Turn if the opponent seems unkillable or for predictions, Power-Up Punch for boosts.....

This thing can ruin some people's days if used right.

Mega Electrode

Type: Electric/Steel or Electric/Ghost

Ability: Shadow Tag or Compoundeyes

HP 80 / Atk 60 / Def 105 / Sp. Atk 80 / Sp. Def. 105 / Spe 150

New moves: Hypnosis, False Swipe, Foresight, Ion Deluge, Block

Mega Electrode should be a Masterball. That's it. It becomes the perfect Pokémon for in-game capture:

- Having either an ability that prevents enemies from escaping, or one that raises Hypnosis' accuracy to more than 90;

- Learning, among its new moves, Ion Deluge (which can be used to hit ghosts with False Swipe) and Block (to prevent roaming Pokémon from escaping);

- Boosted defensive stats to take more hits;

Kind of lame, to be honest. But it's two things I'd like to see: a Masterball form of Electrode and some kind of "field use" Mega Evolution.

I thought also of a Mega HM Slave (like Linoone or Bibarel) which changes the moveset once evolved and can remain evolved outside of battle. So you could have all eight HMs in one Pokémon, changing between them according to what the situation demands.

how to make a nightmare happen:

mega blissey

Type:normal

Ability:natural cure

Stats

HP:255

Atk:10

Def:135(+125)

SP attack:50(-25)

SP defense:135

Speed:55

Pokemon with high hp have the potential to become great when they receive a mega.the others that have low hp will suffer because hp stat is not affected by mega evolution

So this has to break rules to work, but:

Mega Ditto

Type: Normal

Ability: Perfect Cell (Ditto transforms into its foe, then gains a 30% boost to all stats except HP)

HP: 48

Atk: 48

Def: 48

SpA: 48

SpD: 48

Spe: 48

So the idea here is that a 100 point increase in anything other than HP wouldn't help Ditto (and allowing 148 HP would be broken), so instead, Mega Ditto gets to mega evolve into a superior copy of its target.

The ability "Perfect Cell" is very similar to Huge Power, but applies a 1.3 gain to all stats except HP. Therefore:

• Mega Ditto retains its pre-mega base HP of 48
  • Mega Ditto copies its opponent's other stats AND multiplies them by 1.3.

In battle, Mega Ditto can either be a massive threat or massive liability depending on how it's used:

Strengths:

• Mega Ditto is more reliable than regular Ditto thanks to its Def and SpD boosts
  • Mega Ditto's speed boost eliminates its need to be choiced into one move
  • If Mega Ditto's target is another Mega Pokemon, the opponent is gonna have a bad time
  • Imagine if this is what El used against you in Reborn

Weaknesses:

• As we already see with Mewtwo, you just can't mess with nature's design without consequence; Mega Ditto no longer benefits from its opponent's ability, as Perfect Cell replaces it. So, if Mega Ditto copies Mega Mawile for example, Mega Ditto loses out on Huge Power and actually sees a drop in offensive power.
  • Ditto's mega evolution can be reversed through moves like Entrainment and Simple Beam, as they suppress what makes Mega Ditto "mega."
  • Obviously, using Mega Ditto takes up the mega spot on your team.

Appearance-wise, Mega Ditto (in its original form) looks like a halfway compromise between a proper Mew clone and a normal Ditto. (ICYMI, Dittos are failed Mew clones - that's canon. Mega Ditto would be a slightly less failed clone).

When transformed, Mega Ditto still mimics its target's appearance, but it additionally emits a bright aura.

Mega Ditto is the preliminary outcome of a research task force's renewed attempt at cloning Mew. Most scientists within the task force believe the project should only attempt to recreate Mew's original form. These scientists created Dittonite as a synthesized mega stone that helps stabilize Ditto's genetic structure.

These scientists want to clone Mew because a "perfect" Mew would contain "perfect" DNA for every Pokemon in existence, thereby allowing science to synthetically breed every Pokemon in existence. This outcome would allow scientists to develop a program to perpetually restore populations of endangered Pokemon. This program would receive funding through the production and sales of IV-perfect Pokemon.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely, however. Some scientists within the task force have an ulterior motive - they want to reinstate the research program that produced Mewtwo...

Edited by GenOneRaisedGenY

OP? Sure.

Mega Jirachi

Type: Psychic/Fairy

Ability: Regenerator

Design: Loses it's yellow shell and becomes more energy-based. Eye fully open and envelops more of it's body.

Stats:

HP: 100

Attack: 120 (+20)

Defense: 110 (+10)

Special Attack: 140 (+40)

Special Defense: 110 (+10)

Speed: 120 (+20)

Notable Change: Moonblast is now learnable in game (instead of a Japan only event)