Protagonist Popularity Contest!

Amethyst

164 members have voted

1. 1. Which protagonist is your favorite?

• Vero
    • Alice
    • Kuro
    • Lucia
    • Ari
    • Decibel

• Administrators

Hey look! A poll about game protagonists and which you like best! Vote in it!

In case anyone's confused on who's who, a handy little reference chart is in the spoilers

Vero

veropreview.png

Alice

alicepreview.png

Kuro

kuropreview.png

Lucia

luciapreview.png

Ari

aripreview.png

Decibel

decibelpreview.png

Feel free to vote for multiple choices if you feel strongly about them, too!

I'll need these results for a thing or two upcoming, so this will end whenever I finally have to pull them.

Personally, I try to get a feel for the character's personality through the way they look., I love Lucia, she is just looks really really freaking awesome. She just looks like somebody who is going to kick you ever living bum and do it in style. She kinda fits a personality I like a lot, which is those strong Female types. I get that impression from her, even if I am wrong, her design speaks it to me at least enough that.

I also voted for Ari. I just like Ari's hair cause it looks pretty awesome. ((stupid reason but whatevs.))

the other characters don't appeal to me personally.

Vero and Alice feel too generic for me too like them, they kinda have that I could be anyone feeling, and just come off as too much as Blank Slates to me. They look like a generic Protag...and I hate generic protags a lot. I want to play a character when I play a game, and Protags feel too neutral to me, like as if they don't have a personality of their own and are meant to have your own personality implanted onto them, it is one of those things that just peeves me off.

((I am not good with the Non-Binary pronouns.....as I am not used to having to use them sorry ahead of time if I make any slips and refer to Decibel as he etc ahead. Decibel to me, gives me a masculine vibe, as will probably be be explained later on. I will probably try to avoid wording it in a way where I need pronouns so this this ahead of time if it looks odd.))

Decibel has that kind of Noble air about their design to me. Like that, feeling that one is of royalty or something more than just a common folk. This archetype of character I personally don't click with. I tend to be more of a down to earth person, and can't play characters who have that feeling about them or exude it to me. It is something that just annoys me personally. Don't get me wrong Decibels design is awesome, and very strong, probably one of the best in the Reborn cast of protags. However, Decibel doesn't appeal to me due to the feeling I get from xyr's ((not sure if right....somebody feel free to correct me below XD. I know it is something like that...but not sure what lol.)) design. Like this is completely in my own head by the way....Ame might not have had the intent of any of them being like that, I just get vibes from characters that don't say anything or give us an indicator of their true character.

Kuro...oh Kuro.....the second character I based on hair.....Kuros hair looks stupid....therefore I don't like him....Stupid reason? Probably....but it is my opinion, It has been SPOKEN!!!

I chose Kuro cause I'm black, not racist just my thing to play as black chars since I don't see many in video games and next to never as protagonist. If you're taking requests, a black haired black guy would be neat.

All of them look amazing! I voted for Vero because I use him and he is the one that looks more like me. When I play a pokémon game my idea is to transport myself to that reality and see how I would react to it, and that's why I picked him.

Now, the others are great too. I like Lucia a lot too, her design was very fortunate and overflows with badassery. Kuro feels very alike to me too, and Alice is very pretty. I'm not used yet to Ari and Decibel, but they look very good too.

I chose Decibel, because xe is neither male nor female. I´m a man, but ech... ^^ I can be quite girly sometimes, especially when I´m all happy and in cuddle-mood. I´m childish, yet not in the way most dudes I know are, I´m giggling when I hear something funny and I like cute stuff to a level most guys don´t. So I can identify with a character who is between both, to say it like this. I´m not non-binary, nor do I plan to be, but in the way I behave as inside my mind I´m neither fully male, nor fully female. I´m me :D

Decibel has that kind of Noble air about their design to me. Like that, feeling that one is of royalty or something more than just a common folk. This archetype of character I personally don't click with. I tend to be more of a down to earth person, and can't play characters who have that feeling about them or exude it to me. It is something that just annoys me personally.

Well, the noble air that is above the other peasants is what I like, because that´s what I am and all those pathetic low-lives should bow to me *just kidding*

Edited by UnprofessionalAmateur