Today I Learned

Arkhi

TIL that the institutional part of institutionalized racism doesn't mean that the institution in question instills racist values in members it takes in and trains, but rather that as a whole, the institution has not treated a group or groups equally as they do others.

Semantics matters.

• Administrators

TODAY I LEARNED THAT THE BIG EYEBALLY LOOKING THING AT THE FRONT OF BARBOACH'S BODY IS NOT ACTUALLY AN EYEBALL

IT IS A MOUTH WITH WHISKERS AND IT HAS SMALLER EYES LIKE WHAT

MY ENTIRE PERCEPTION OF THIS POKEMON IS CHANGED FOREVER WHAT

• Upvote 1

TODAY I LEARNED THAT THE BIG EYEBALLY LOOKING THING AT THE FRONT OF BARBOACH'S BODY IS NOT ACTUALLY AN EYEBALL

I'm still amazed that you didn't notice this but see that it doesn't have this sort of thing in the evolution, for the record.

today -I- learned thats not a nose, it's its mouth. An eyeball though?????

And today I learned that the red things on the head of Anorith/Armald are not eyes. Hoenn

stop

stop

please

i cant take it anymore

Wow... that is... I mean Anorith has GIANT ROUND EYES... how can anyone not see that?

Besides the red marks don't even have an iris or pupil or something...

Maybe we need a thread: "Where are the Pokemons eyes" :P

• Developers

And today I learned that the red things on the head of Anorith/Armald are not eyes. Hoenn

stop

stop

please

i cant take it anymore

Ame pls.

Wow... that is... I mean Anorith has GIANT ROUND EYES... how can anyone not see that?

Besides the red marks don't even have an iris or pupil or something...

Maybe we need a thread: "Where are the Pokemons eyes" :P

To be fair, those red marks do look like eyes, and red is the most noticeable color. So your eyes will immediately look toward them and think "Oh, these must be eyes!"

stop

stop

please

i cant take it anymore

Those aren't the badass eyes I thought they were? FU gamefreak, wtf. Did you really give them slug eyes? Tbh, I never ever noticed the 'real' eyes.

Today I learned you never. EVAR, even if it's the quietest whisper, EVAR say a girl has on too much makeup, they have super hearing man. I had to hide under a textbook hoping she would stop lecturing me and go away! Im so lucky my face went unslapped today...