Today I Learned

Arkhi

I refrain from hitting them but slowly irritate them. That way they can't really do anything. The kind of irritating where you can do a lot of stuff and if they complain their parents say 'aw come on he is just playing with you'. But you can just keep on torturing them and they get a really weird look on their face like they want to cry and then you lay off for maybe a day and then BAM you are back at it. I'm going to hell aren't i?

Don't worry you're not the only one ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone hear of the term, "Westaboo?"

It's kinda like a Weeaboo, but instead they go crazy for american animated things like Animated TV Shows, Comic Books, and Disney Movies.

Today i learned that blood brownies taste really good.
Ah today I also learned that you CANNOT fry tapioca. Next time I'll listen to my gut.
I don't know if this counts but i also learned that you can't make grilled cheese in the toaster. The toaster went up in flames and it scorched the wall.

Edited by HakuTaku

TIL a new word:

Histrionic- overly theatrical or melodramatic in character or style.

Someone's been playing Ace Attorney, perhaps

TIL the word limelight originates from burning limestone. There's no reason, other than convenience of saying the word, to use the term for contemporary stages/theaters.

Someone's been playing Ace Attorney, perhaps

TIL the word limelight originates from burning limestone. There's no reason, other than convenience of saying the word, to use the term for contemporary stages/theaters.

I've played a bit of a phoenix wright game on my own and watched Godot play more of one, but this one was from me reading the review/article on the Wheel of Time pilot I posted about.

TIL my room is a huge mess. Good thing I designated today towards cleaning it up.