Today I Learned

Arkhi

TIL too damn late that January 6th is "Cuddle Up Day".

we can still cuddle up if you'd like kouhai c:

TIL that it is, for some reason, more acceptable in the Philippines for older men to go out with younger women (like, age 40+ with 20-ish girls), rather than an older woman to go out with a younger man (similar age range as the previous pair).

TIL that I still can't do complex optimization problems. It was the only thing on the calc test that I couldn't do, while also being the only thing I actually tried to study. :wacko:

TIL That you can't mess with physics...no matter how much you try... Unless you are Terra

There was a 8792/459023485623840 chance the universe wouldn't implode if I did it. I would have said worth it, but then I realized I'd kill myself, so that was a no go >>

P.S. That calculates to about a 1.9153704059502e-11% Chance. Yay ^.^

TIL that I still can't do complex optimization problems. It was the only thing on the calc test that I couldn't do, while also being the only thing I actually tried to study. :wacko:

I know that feel. Even after the test and hours of reflection, optimization sucks. The best advice I got was to make the formula and derive it

IoQrlgb.png

TIL too few people at my school know about the different kinds of sexuality. No, pansexual does NOT mean what it sounds to be >_>

BOTH OF THESE OML

"no, I am not sexually attracted to that desk. No, that does not mean I would have sex with you right at this moment. That's omnisexual (I think)."

@the Tor question: Tor is a browser thingy that allows one to have their traffic virtually untraceable, with the usage of a lot of encryption and routing your traffic to three (basically random) nodes first before connecting to the server. The effect is that the only way to actually monitor what goes on an .onion website is monitoring both the server and the client, which is damn near impossible. It allows people in countries like China to bypass government restrictions, allows whistleblowers and such to communicate anonymously, but also allows nasty stuff like hired killers and drug trafficking.

TIL that I have a 66% winrate with my 5k friends.

Some younger kids are pretty cool, though I don't like most kids in general if they don't have any manners or know their limits.

I know right? They just keep on irritating you and keep talking and you are sooooo tempted to hit them but you can't cause they are 'still kids. They dont know what they are saying blah blah'

I know right? They just keep on irritating you and keep talking and you are sooooo tempted to hit them but you can't cause they are 'still kids. They dont know what they are saying blah blah'

But then you hit them anyway and the next moment BOOM you're on the Dark Side...true story...naaa usually i just treaten to kill them...wait that's worse, nevermind i retract my previous statement

But then you hit them anyway and the next moment BOOM you're on the Dark Side...true story...naaa usually i just treaten to kill them...wait that's worse, nevermind i retract my previous statement

I refrain from hitting them but slowly irritate them. That way they can't really do anything. The kind of irritating where you can do a lot of stuff and if they complain their parents say 'aw come on he is just playing with you'. But you can just keep on torturing them and they get a really weird look on their face like they want to cry and then you lay off for maybe a day and then BAM you are back at it. I'm going to hell aren't i?

psst Arkhi, I just realized that you haven't fixed your Avatar-Credit-To-Artist thingy in your sig

shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit

A( while ago)IL that sitting in a single position for a long period of time can lead to health and I spent five hours today sitting upright during rehearsal I:

shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit

A( while ago)IL that sitting in a single position for a long period of time can lead to health and I spent five hours today sitting upright during rehearsal I:

Health... problems? Or to good health?