Pokemon Reborn Mafia (Team Meteor is Victorious)

Deleted User

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Current Vote Tally

Exlink: 5. People who voted, in Chronological Order: Murdoc, Sparky, Hukuna, Zeph, Jelly.

Sparky: 4, People who voted in Chronological Order: Exlink, Nova, Sheep, Chimchain

Sheep: 1, Was voted by Tacos.

What can be gathered here infowise? It could be quite possible that the mafia is jumping on the Exlink wagon, or they might not be that obvious this early on in the game. Most of votes against Exlink at first were due to just random luck, and some of the others seem to be as well. This leads me to possibly believe that Exlink could be town. However, he quickly had Nova come to his defense after 2 votes, which is nothing concrete, as they are prod votes. This means either they are both Mafia, or they could be Anna and Noel, who both know each others identity.

Sparky votes against him. Most of the votes against Spary were from Exlink voted back at him. ((perfectly valid, but it could be an attempt to shift focus off of himself.)) and others coming to Exlink's Defense. This is concerning and not concerning at the same time. This could be a joint effort by Mafia, but I don't think they are dumb enough to give this easy a tell this early, this inclines me to believe, they are more likely townies than scum/mafia.

Sheep's vote against him. I don't 100% know Tacos reasoning, but it might be because Sheep gave a reason for voting that wasn't a reason, however than did it himself.

All Suspect Mafia. Not in any order.

Zeph, no real reasoning for a vote

Tacos, same as above ^

Sheep, ^^^^^^^

Jelly, ^^^^^^^^

ANYONE who has not said anything to this point, they are all highly suspect. These are higher than everyone who has.

Possible connections.

Nova and Exlink, possibly with Sheep due to his comment in his vote. Nova and Ex most tightly, so they are either both Mafia, or Noel and Anna. Or Nova just really wanted to defend Exlink.

Just keep in mind, doing that to much without any reason will probably get you lynched if you aren't careful lol. Since it is safer for town to lynch somebody who is being a detriment to town then finding a mafioso sometimes. ((not saying this is the case Tacos, but be careful lol.))

Felix

Neo

Azery

Hilda

Sec

Those five have still not commented once, therefore they are all prime suspects at this moment in time. Town that do not talk are just about as detrimental to the Town as a whole as the Mafia are, so as far as I am concerned these five all might as well be considered Mafia, until they prove otherwise. ((yes I know there are only 4 total, however that doesn't mean we can't be suspicious about more than 4.)). Always keep on topf people that are silent, and lynch those that are otherwise they are going to bring down the town with them if they are town, and it is too easy to hide as Mafia if you don't do anything, therefore these 5 are the next that need to be prodded and poked for info.

So I ask all of you, what do you think of the current votes?

I think EXLink is town. We would be incredibly lucky if Murdoc was right when he tried to start the game. I understand EXLink's reaction, but for me Sparky jumped the wagon too fast and Tacos doesn't seem to care who dies. At this point I think it's a mistake to kill EXLink, but I can be wrong as well since this is the start of the game.

This is just stiring the pot tactics, got to see reactions so we have something to go on. Why I hate Day/Night 1, it is the day of nothing to go on, but you have to make action and get things moving anyway otherwise the Mafia sits on their hands and hides, making it hard to find them and giving them free hits at night. Also pretty sure we can switch the vote at anytime if it is before Nightfall.

They may not understand the method behind you quick accusal, which wasn't to accuse but to apply pressure to Exlink. Either way, since I want to hear more from these 2, I may change my vote to either Rose or Azery....the problem being I might not have the time to grill them.

Either way here goes. I hereby change my vote to Rosesong.

Sparky was chosen to be hung by the citizens of Reborn, Saphira could have convinced them to stand down, but decided not to. Spaky's feet hung dangling down from the top of the Grand Gates. Sparky was Charlotte

Team Meteor then set their sites on Nova, he fell victim to their Pulse Alakazam's Telekinesis which ripped him to shreds. He was the Police Chief

Day 2 has begun, someone has been silenced.

Anyone who has died, you may post once unrelated to the game, and provided that you in no way know the identities of Mafia are eligible to be a replacement for someone who is due to die of inactivity come 7 PM EST on Friday.

I need to check who did NOT vote on Day 1, there were 4 of them.

The four players who failed to vote on Day 1 were: Hilda, Secundum, Felix, and Neo. If they do not vote in day 2 before 7 PM EST, they will be replaced provided we have people to do so.

Sparky and Nova are both eligible to be replacements.