Pokemon Reborn Mafia (Team Meteor is Victorious)

Deleted User

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a dick, if anything I'm the guy you shouldn't kill this round. Like I said I've been giving hints this entire day and no one has found them. That my friends is why I'm wait for someone to off me or if not I'll off myself. B)

I'm not a dick, if anything I'm the guy you shouldn't kill this round. Like I said I've been giving hints this entire day and no one has found them. That my friends is why I'm wait for someone to off me or if not I'll off myself. B)

obvious shilling is obvious.

Go home you're drunk.

Guys, please, this is meant to be a game. Sure simple taunting can be thrown around to mess with people but when you start insulting some specifically it becomes a bit much. We're here to have fun, not to make someone feel like shit. Play the game but show some respect.

All I'll say on the matter is that is how I act usually around people and In my little, how you put, "Ruse" I left hidden messages in almost every signal one.

All I'll say on the matter is that is how I acted is the way I usually act around people and In my little, how you put, "Ruse" I left hidden messages in almost every signal one.

You want people to vote for you is all I'm getting, so far. Certainly you wouldn't claim to drop hints if you were actually Mafia... who the heck in the Mafia would do that?

Unless you are trying to protect somebody in the Mafia... also might be a blind guess but I have to say what I think for the good of the Town, but you've been using the number 3 a lot... "5" would be a nice "3"? What?

On the other hand the way Felix changes his tone from suspecting Hukuna to agreeing with him immediately, after being suspected for targeting Hukuna...