Pokemon Reborn Mafia (Team Meteor is Victorious)

Deleted User

Are you implying that you are Saphira?

"I bet you'll all wondering who this "gem" is, well who would want to veto my lynch after I voted for myself. Why, who is the only person insane enough to vote for themselves without a plan."

You say sheep is Lin but here in this world we need proof. We will not vote for sheep just because you said he is Lin.

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So basically you are telling me you and Saphira shared roles behind the scenes? Because that's what it sounds like.

I was thinking the same thing as Hukuna since, if you still wanted to participate, it would be a big guess as to Saphira would save you or not. You might have gotten away with it if you refrained from bragging about it.

I'm not bragging, I'm just doing my part in this town. Once that is done my role is done. So, yall better find saphira quick, don't let my sacrifice be in vain. ;)

Ok I had to go back and check it but she can investigate. xD

@Felix: either that or he shared roles. If that's true then Sheep is getting lynched and he gets killed.

My gut is telling me to trust Ex.....

Tbh he's doing my head in with the way he plays. He could've done so much more with the information he has. Fern was a better role for him.

Tbh he's doing my head in with the way he plays. He could've done so much more with the information he has. Fern was a better role for him.

If we don't stop Sheep now you'll never be able to stop him, I don't expect you to trust me but I'm telling to truth. Or shall my sacrifice be in vain?

If we don't stop Sheep now you'll never be able to stop him, I don't expect you to trust me but I'm telling to truth. Or shall my sacrifice be in vain?

There are other ways without sacrificing yourself. And we could've used your information to find others.

What if sheep gets protected? If he does it confirms that he is important to Saphira. Remember we can tie the vote and force a coin flip to counter Saphira.

We could use the coin flip but that'll rely on luck thus giving more time for "Lin" to deceive us that's why I urge you to take her out quick because it'll be a whole lot easier for the town in the long run and we can't afford another miss killing.

What if sheep gets protected? If he does it confirms that he is important to Saphira. Remember we can tie the vote and force a coin flip to counter Saphira.

In fact, lets do just that. Let us have a vote tie between Sheep and Exlink. We can't go on the "let us all trust exlink" train yet.

Changing my vote to Exlink

We could use the coin flip but that'll rely on luck thus giving more time for "Lin" to deceive us that's why I urge you to take her out quick because it'll be a whole lot easier for the town in the long run and we can't afford another miss killing.

Yes but it counters her ability. We will tie the vote on the two people we suspect the most. I suspect that you are just messing with us.

Yes but it counters her ability. We will tie the vote on the two people we suspect the most. I suspect that you are just messing with us.

Suspect what you will, but the fog of deception only gets thinker where you're going. I have left a beacon of light through the fog and leading you to the truth, all you have to do is follow it. If you don't you maybe lost in the fog forever.

Suspect what you will, but the fog of deception only gets thinker where you're going. I have left a beacon of light through the fog and leading you to the truth, all you have to do is follow it. If you don't you maybe lost in the fog forever.

>I have left a beacon of light through the fog and leading you to the truth

>beacon of light

post-47339-0-19922200-1413661810_thumb.png

Vote count so far:

3 for sheep - exlink, chim, hukuna

2 for exlink - felix, sparky

Lets tie this guys. We cannot afford Saphira to save another person. We NEED results.

If you're worried about Saphira don't because she's not going to veto anything dealing with sheep.