Pokemon Reborn Mafia (Team Meteor is Victorious)

Deleted User

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sparkies death was kind my fault, I thought Rose would have done something ((as in try to defined herself.)), but I forgot to switch back my vote.

However, I am now a bit more inclined to believe Ex may be innocent...however there is no way to tell. Either way he is off our radar in super big threats, and is somebody to just keep an eye on now. Mafia kinda made a strange move in killing off Nova, but I digress.

Nova is confirmed town, as he died and we know he was town since his role was revealed. Therefore it muddies the waters. Trying to dump suspicion away from yourself Zeph?

Nah, I was just doing as you asked and pointed out what I thought. I mean to say that since we knew nothing but our own roles at the start, and should Murdoc have been a mafia member since the beginning, he may have stuck to his guns and thrown suspicion towards the popular vote (ExLink) and the supporter (Nova)... Although, right now, he just voted without saying anything else... so I'm withdrawing my suspicions towards Murdoc. (did any of my arguments make sense even ._.)

Not sure, Murdoc could be, but all the quieter people are on my radar first. Why I personally don't mind his vote towards Rose. While she has been talking she really hasn't been trying to figure out anything or help town dig up some leads. So either, bad town or Mafia ((and bad town isn't an insult, it just means they are a town that isn't helping really doing anything.)).

Behind the scenes is a Mafia thing. And Also Jelly, somebody has to run the the conversation and poke people and analyze, other wise nothing gets done at all. If I don't talk nothing will get done, and therefore Town will just lose. I assure you, I am 100% town. While yes a Mafia member can use the running the game excuse to hide as well ((funnily enough hiding in plain sight.)) that is not what I am doing. If you don't believe me that is up to you, but it isn't my problem when it shows up that I am a townie.

Main tactic islook for clues, see who is being shifty, or evading answers. Try to find people to trust. ((should note people that use that what should I do now thing, shoot up in my suspicion list, because it is an easily usable ruse to hide being a Mafia member in. This is because A. it isn't good having towns that don't know what to do. and B. it is easy to hide behind the fact that you are new, so that is why you aren't contributing to town, rather than not contributing to town cause you are in fact, a Mafia member.))

Basically, Imma start lynching trying to lynch silent people soon, because they don't help us as town do anything and might as well just be Mafia members. And since the silent game is a super convenient way to hide being a Mafioso you always lynch the quiet ones first. Won't be picking individuals quite yet.....but soon I will be.

Hmm...Huk -does- talk a lot....but then again, I'm new to forum based mafia...I'm gonna suspect Huk for now.

--oh, and sorry for not voting yesterday, didn't have any idea what was going on--

If you are going for the quiet people there will be town people amongst them. While I agree they aren't helping, they aren't hurting us either. If they don't vote they get replaced anyway.

Also that sounds like you're willing to sacrifice people that don't know what they are doing because they are new to this or have an 'I don't care' attitude. This sounds like a losing strategy to me unless you are in fact Mafia.