Pokemon Reborn Mafia (Team Meteor is Victorious)

Deleted User

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shade could be the Fool.

See I'm not assigning necessarily traditional power sets. My goal is to try to emulate a character with their powers, and to also make the game fair and balanced as a whole. I'm deciding the roles/powers now. They should start going out tonight and Day 1 will be from whenever the powers go out tonight, until 10 PM EST tomorrow night.

Is killing power, can kill one person at night. Charlotte basically has the function of what is sometimes called Vigilante or something similar in the normal Mafia game. It is basically a Townie with a Kill power ((so you try to kill a suspected mafia member.))

Is killing power, can kill one person at night. Charlotte basically has the function of what is sometimes called Vigilante or something similar in the normal Mafia game. It is basically a Townie with a Kill power ((so you try to kill a suspected mafia member.))

Precisely.

OK all the roles have gone out, start scum hunting and PLEASE READ THE RULES.

Here is a basic summary, but please read them all in the first post.

>The person you want to vote to lynch you must put there name in Bold Yellow. Like this. Jericho

>Votes are frozen at XX:00 (whatever time is specified)

>DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS, I will be archiving each post throughout the day so if you're trying to go back and cover your tracks. DON'T. You will be killed off. IF you need to fix your post for a typo or whatever, quote it or post it again and fix it that way.

>Don't post a PM I send you

If everyone else keeps tally of the vote count with me throughout the day, night will be able to go by much more quickly.

f4dcd878d334d2b52c69f7c4aaff51c6aa218a81

That is the problem with day 1, there isn't much point to it and there isn't much to go on. Basically, we just got to start creating action by shaking and moving stuff, poke and prod and see what we, the town can figure out. If we can get a suspect to float to the top, we bite, but that is unlikely. Town has the numbers advantage at first so we can skip 1 or 2 lynchs at max before we get to crunch time.

EDIT: This doesn't affect the game, so I am making it clear that I didn't edit the above at all. This is just an announcement to Jerhico and for you guys basically. I will be unpinning this topic after the First Day/Night is complete. It was pinned so that the Interest Check could be seen, and now that this thread has been re-purposed I will be unpinning it. However, I will let it stay until it gets rolling a bit, then it will be coming down.

Ok, do you have any idea on who to lynch because I don't

This is a warning ExLink

Please read the rules. From just two posts earlier.

>DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS, I will be archiving each post throughout the day so if you're trying to go back and cover your tracks. DON'T. You will be killed off. IF you need to fix your post for a typo or whatever, quote it or post it again and fix it that way.