Pokemon Reborn Mafia (Team Meteor is Victorious)

Deleted User

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my original accusation was simply a poke. I knew sheep wouldn't get lynched, but I don't wanna get myself involved in lynches of innocents to put the wrong label on myself. Only reason I think sheep is suspicious is because he was the second, possibly mafia member, to vote for Sparky's lynch. ExLink is on my radar too. He seems a bit upset about the lynch of Sparky but then again, he was the first to vote. Sheep, if a mafia member, saw the oppurtunity to lynch off a town and wash the blood off his hands by calling it a simple bandwagon. But then again, ExLink said that Saphira needed to die for her crimes, but why would we want to lynch off Saphira? She could still prove useful to us. And as for my "I don't care attitude," if I don't apply reasons to my votes then people are going to react. Just cause I dont give a reason doesn't mean I don't have a reason.

Well my original accusation was simply a poke. I knew sheep wouldn't get lynched, but I don't wanna get myself involved in lynches of innocents to put the wrong label on myself. Only reason I think sheep is suspicious is because he was the second, possibly mafia member, to vote for Sparky's lynch. ExLink is on my radar too. He seems a bit upset about the lynch of Sparky but then again, he was the first to vote. Sheep, if a mafia member, saw the oppurtunity to lynch off a town and wash the blood off his hands by calling it a simple bandwagon. But then again, ExLink said that Saphira needed to die for her crimes, but why would we want to lynch off Saphira? She could still prove useful to us. And as for my "I don't care attitude," if I don't apply reasons to my votes then people are going to react. Just cause I dont give a reason doesn't mean I don't have a reason.

It might be better to put your reason with your vote. Also that bandwagon thing was what Sparky did and made him suspicious. I'm going to be careful from now by using that as a reason. EXLink also got on my radar when he said that but that might just be his personality. It's not because Nova was innocent that he is.

--oh, and sorry for not voting yesterday, didn't have any idea what was going on--

I love the way this just completely calls Huk out on suspecting people that say they don't know what's happening, right after he said that.

Hilda gets my vote 'cause she's got the guts to pull something like daring someone to accuse them of being mafia, while actually being mafia.

I'm questioning your reasoning sheep. It seems just like circular reasoning to me. Where did you get the evidence to flat out say she is mafia. No hint of doubt there. It doesn't take much time to read up on everything but even I found myself getting the slightest bit lost. Not that hard if you're a towny, especially one without any special powers. She probably couldn't be Sirius as he would at least know something by now. And if she was mafia she would at least know who the others are, and therefore could easily catch up on what was happening with towny drama.

I'm not sure about Hilda. I think I get what she means because I said something similar before so it wouldn't make any sense for me to vote on her.

After reading back Rosesong is really suspicious. She keeps voting for Murdoc without any good reason. Also considering the situation he's in (or I think he's in) makes me believe he's a townie.

Wow, really, coulda sworn I gave my rationale the first time that it's suspicious of you jump as the first person to accuse, which he has done both times, iirc. Also, this time he accused me, so that was retaliatory.

Wow, really, coulda sworn I gave my rationale the first time that it's suspicious of you jump as the first person to accuse, which he has done both times, iirc. Also, this time he accused me, so that was retaliatory.

He voted first to start the whole thing as he could've easily changed his vote. I didn't think you were suspicious for voting on him the first time but considering the situation right now you are. And he also changed his vote from you to Azery.

Retaliating isn't always the smartest move. If this person was mafia they could very easily just strike you down at night. Retaliating means most likely that you have something to hide if they do end up lynching you, and that you carry a greater purpose than just being a placeholder towny or that you may indeed be mafia. People can vote for me all they want, it won't do anything cause I'm simply an irrelevant towny.

Same as tacos, This is why I am very willing to run the show and be the big pooba shouting from the rooftops. If I can get Town some value, and keep the Mafia focused places, and grill the heck out of people so they can't just hide in the shadows, I have done my job.

Jelly has a really suspicious tone of voice ​well pooba does sound funny

I like Tacos' strategy. Although calling yourself an irrelevant townie and acting in a way that supports your claim... That is pretty suspicious.

Then again, an irrelevant townie has every right to be bold and what not... But that still sounds like a perfectly good way to look inconspicuous.

Hm... >>

Jelly has a really suspicious tone of voice ​well pooba does sound funny

I like Tacos' strategy. Although calling yourself an irrelevant townie and acting in a way that supports your claim... That is pretty suspicious.

Then again, an irrelevant townie has every right to be bold and what not... But that still sounds like a perfectly good way to look inconspicuous.

Hm... >>

That's enough to stay on my suspicious list. People who claim the hardest they don't have anything to lose, usually have something to hide.