Pokemon Reborn Mafia (Team Meteor is Victorious)

Deleted User

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm just kind of sad that you all think I'd be able to murder you all so easily... I mean, clearly you guys have something going against me or I just come off as a really guilty person... All I'll say is that I know I'm innocent and I can promise I'm not out to cause any of you harm.

I'm brutally honest when I'm not mafia so if you want to lynch me chim, you're dropping another towny

It's remarks like this that make me doubt you even more. You say it too much that I feel like you're hiding something or are trying to hard not to be discovered as a Mafia member.

I'm not sure off the top of my head, but the current inactive watch is.

Hilda, Neo, and Secundum

If none of them vote I'll have to randomly replace two of them with Nova and Sparky provided they're interested. Also I will say this now, any role can be replaced so long as the replacement did not know the identities of the Mafia when they died.

Oh and I am voting Felix. Why? Well because he just snowballed on a vote of somebody who said their vote was to waste the day. ((as I take it not an actual vote, or to get it to tie. But need the vote count to be certain.)). This is also the first thing you have ever contributed and it was done out of the blue. Therefore it is the most suspicious move i have thus far.

Murdoc 1 (Rosesong)

Hilda 1 (Sheep)

Rosesong 2 (Muroc and Tacos)

Tacos 1 (Chimchain)

Hukuna 2 (Jelly and Felix)

Felix 1 (Hukuna)

That's what I counted so right now it's a tie between Hukuna and Rose.

Oh wait......somebody was silenced today.....Felix, could have been since all he did was vote...I completely forgot. SO I am going to leave my vote for now, but will change if we get a decent lead.

What about Murdoc? He's doing the same thing... (and also changed multiple times)

Oh and I am voting Felix. Why? Well because he just snowballed on a vote of somebody who said their vote was to waste the day. ((as I take it not an actual vote, or to get it to tie. But need the vote count to be certain.)). This is also the first thing you have ever contributed and it was done out of the blue. Therefore it is the most suspicious move i have thus far.

post-47339-0-64050200-1413579035_thumb.jpg

I'm changing my vote to Felix because he behaves like an ass and gives the town absolutely no value.

Messed up my colors. I forgot it's white instead of black xD

I repeat in case that black isn't clear: Felix gets my vote because of his behavior and he's no benefit for the town.

Messed up my colors. I forgot it's white instead of black xD

I repeat in case that black isn't clear: Felix gets my vote because of his behavior and he's no benefit for the town.

Wrong, I am a benefit to certain people.

post-47339-0-87227500-1413581054_thumb.jpg