Friday Night Mafia - GAME OVER: Survivors Win!

Bazaro

As the Host scrambled about in the raucous, the lights flickered back to life on their own! Finally, everybody could calm down, the host thought.

The guests had finally calmed down enough for the Host to speak. "Is everybody all right?"

One voice spoke out, "where's L'Belle?" Several confused faces looked around the room, but L'Belle was nowhere to be seen. An open front door suggested they left the party! Or were they thrown out...?

"All right, people, let's figure out who's messing with us."

---

L'Belle is dead. They were the Drunk.

Day Phase lasts 48 hours. Please vote for someone to hang today with "[eliminate] *name*" Whoever has the most votes at the end of the Day will be Lynched, so happy scum hunting!

*Reminder that if there is a tie, no one will be Lynched.

(if nothing was said to you about your Actions, then assume your action was successful, or that nothing notable happened)

• Administrators

U-umm... to tell the truth... I was raised eating pineapple on pizza.... but!!!! It's been years-- no, maybe even eons!! since I ever did. so please don't be mad at me, please don't be mad--

and i would never, never never never never make anyone else eat it or bring it here, i promise!! I'll strip naked and beat myself with a large fresh sweet extra gold pineapple if it would make you all believe me!!

B-but, um... Does... does that mean the pineapple on a pizza is the murder weapon ??? Or is it more of a curse??  I-I'm just confused... I'm sorry! I'm just not sure if we find pineapple on a pizza on a person if that makes them guilty or a victim...
Would L'Belle have been covered in pineapple ??? S-syruppy c-citrusy yellow flecks pouring out of his m-mouth and scattered all over his body, l-like the pellets of a shotgun fired not an inch away??? I-it's t-too much to think about ...... 

Why did s-something like that have to happen to L'Belle .....?!

Fear not, my pineapple-eating friend, I doubt beating yourself with an extra gold pineapple is necessary for us to believe the tale of your pineapple-ridden childhood (not to mention, that shit is pointy af). I commend you for confessing your past sins; may your pineapple-scented mind help us find the real culprits.

Speaking of which, among the many possible roles detailed in the OP, several are related to guns and vests, and kind of work together. Moreover, our esteemed host Bazaro cared to clarify how guns work in this game. In my opinion, the logical conclusion to be drawn is that roles such as Appraiser, Bulletproof and Supplier do exist in this set-up. Conversely, gun-related mafia roles probably exist too... beware of using any guns bestowed upon you, my townie-peepos, for they might be fake.

Pineapple pizza itself isn't a crime, neglecting far superior options is. That said, killing L'Belle is kind of a weird move. He isn't very participative, so he isn't a threat to the mafia most of the time. I'd say this is a random kill.

which doesnt mean a lot

• Administrators

I'm sorry-- p-p-p-p-lease don't t-talk about strawberry pizza..... I d-don't want to... to think about it after l-last time... It-- it was everywhere ;~; .. I'm sorry!!

M-more importantly, since it's a random kill, w-what should we do...? Since everyone has t-to vote anyway...

I agree with Jelly pls let's make disappear that kind of pizza, it doesn't even deserve to be called pizza honestly.

Anyway i don't see anyone be suspicious at my eyes in this moment, i honestly don't know who to vote and also that random kill on Belle doesn't help us of finding mafs.

i will be honest and say i love pineapple on pizza. but only in the privacy of my home. since i am not in my home i did not bring it. i brought Doritos. in any case. if the pizza is bothering anyone i will gladly eat all of it so no one else will have to see it.

It was a late night. Everybody was partying, eating pizzas, drinking sodas. They were all having fun and hoped that it would last forever. But ixnay. When they got to the last box of pizza, something happened. Something surprising, something disturbing, something that nobody thought possible. It in, was a watermelon pineapple pizza. Everybody froze the air felt cold. Suddenly, the lights went out. Nobody understood what happened and confusion proliferated. The door was locked and the windows indestructible. 4 hours passed and lights came back. It seemed that everything was back to normal, but there was something odd. The pineapple pizza was missing. What could have happened to it...

Meat is the best

Pineapples are inferior

[ELIJMINATE] PURPLECICADA

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nano4 said:

Because my role is super boring I will claim

I am the bulletproof

Now give me a gun so I can shoot all who stand in the way of my drug empire the pineapple pizza lovers

Why claiming when you have this role? You could've indirectly saved a townie...

Also I've got a gun. And since if I were the gun maker I'd never give a gun to anyone but myself in N0, I think it's fake. Appraiser, please? (I'm not saying you should reveal yourself and tell us whether the gun is fake or not at this point, but your knowing it may come in handy later on).

also i know what some of you are thinking but you'll have to trust me for the time being