Rejuvenation V11 | Conflicting Ren-union

Jan

7 hours ago, Siragon said:

Well well well, Beta-chan's dead, long live Beta-chan ! Jokes asides, i can't wait to play the new version ! ^^ (if only my connection wasn't shit, i would have downloaded it already ;-;)

Merry Christmas Jan and Rejuv team, take a good holliday rest, you deserve it !

Normally, it's in a folder in your C drive. You go to the "user" part, then "saved games" and there should be a Rejuvenation folder. Your current save is the "Game.rxdata" and you should have a lot of other files presenting like this : "NumberOfTheSave - PlayerName - Playtime - NumberOfBadges.rxdata". Just delete the current Game.rxdata, rename the save you want to use and you should be good to go ^^

It's okay to shiny hunt like that normally, pretty sure the game considers it like another battle so it should be good. I actually hunted a Fletchling but i'm not sure if i just fled each time or if i reseted between battles.

I might sound kinda dumb but I don’t know how to access my C drive. I tried earlier but it didn’t work.

• Global Mods
3 minutes ago, gilam said:

the male nidoran event in oceana pier make the game crash

This is known and has been reported a few times, but for future reference, bug reports and save file issues should go in the Troubleshooting section of the Pokemon Rejuvenation club.

This might be a silly question, but... how exactly does one get to Route 9 (to continue the story) again? I've played through Insurgence, Reborn, and Desolation since playing Rejuv v10 and my sense of direction/geography is now all screwed up.

Super excited for this early Christmas present though! Love ya, Jan ❤️ 

8 minutes ago, ausar999 said:

This might be a silly question, but... how exactly does one get to Route 9 (to continue the story) again? I've played through Insurgence, Reborn, and Desolation since playing Rejuv v10 and my sense of direction/geography is now all screwed up.

Take the train to Route 9 from the station in GDC.

Also, I'm currently unsure of how to proceed in

Spoiler

the underground place in Hideyoshi City. I've pushed all the boulders I can find and got to the gate blocking a swirling black mass, have no idea where to go from here.

7 minutes ago, ausar999 said:

Go to Grand Dream Station and go through the turnstile at the top right and take the train to Route 9. (Gotta pay)\

EDIT: I got ninja'd xD

Spoiler

31 minutes ago, NibloodZ said:

Currently struggling with the bunker password

😞

Spoiler

Where did you find him?

4 hours ago, Pozyher said:
  Hide contents

Hello everyone.

I am at the point in the desert where i have to follow Ren to do the task that Alexandra gave us, but i dont know where to go.

Edit: Nevermind i'm blind.

Thank you for this early Christmas present, I also appreciate GlitchxCity's awesome remix. Is it safe to assume that Dusk Lycanroc works like it does in Reborn? (As I heard it would be in this version) I hope everyone has a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

1 hour ago, NibloodZ said:

Currently struggling with

Hide contents

the bunker password

😞

Spoiler

when reading the computer in the lady's office, look carefully at the numbers in the conrers of the H............ the order of entry for the numbers is: top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right

1 minute ago, Cerulean Azure Brawler said:

when I started the game it said "the map is corrupt. cannot start the game"

Can someone help me get it resolved?

to the rejuv club with ye............... all that stuff is being handled over on that page............ figured i'd redirect ya there before someone else does

21 hours ago, Omega said:

Important PSA about v11 everyone:if your v11 cant load up and it has "SpriteResizer" in the error menu,go to v10 and set your window to medium,it should fix your problem

Thank you.
You saved me a lot of headache!

Damn I got stuck somewhere and reloaded but than I encounter the "SpriteResizer" error.

50 minutes ago, Theshadytrainer said:

Thank you.
You saved me a lot of headache!

Damn I got stuck somewhere and reloaded but than I encounter the "SpriteResizer" error.

When I go back into V10 it give some me tons of other errors. So that isn’t working for me, any other tips?

ill say this so the jan nor the other big time rejuv regulars have to but most likely will anyways.............. DONT POST BUG REPORTS HERE, for now if you have any bugs/crash errors to report, go over to the rejuvenation club and post them there

• Upvote 1

no lie more likely than not people will still post bug/error reports here after seeing messages like this and then subsequently knowing they shouldnt.............. people are like that anymore -_-

that or create topics for their own personal bugs here, get told this very same thing and still proceed to do it anyways............ reminds me of an old saying i learned from MMOs that could sorta be applied here: you can heal injuries, but you just cant heal stupid

Edited by ArcBolt27

Spoiler

Just finished the battle between Melia and Erin in the library, and I've fallen in love with the piano track that was playing as they entered the arena. Anyone know the name of that piece so I can dig in the game files to listen to it for the next 48 hours on repeat?

edit: in case anyone has the same question I did, I found it in the jukebox- it's titled "hope for everyone".

Edited by ausar999
answered my own question

Guest Relinquished

Thank you! This is a great holidays gift!

By the way, this time round, has the US/UM content been added properly (like Dusk Lycanroc, updated moves roster, etc)?