Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

Has anyone had luck with finding Phantump? I'm in Goldenleaf Town in the abandoned house next to the waterfall, have Gourmet Treats, and it's nighttime (as I type this, it's 9:39pm, or 21:39 for those outside the US). How come it isn't appearing for me?

Edited by YoshiofRedemption

Has anyone had luck with finding Phantump? I'm in Goldenleaf Town in the abandoned house next to the waterfall, have Gourmet Treats, and it's nighttime (as I type this, it's 9:39pm, or 21:39 for those outside the US). How come it isn't appearing for me?

I believe you can only catch Phantump now after you defeat Narcissa

thought i'd also write it here for maybe others who have same problem, but is Ledyba even possible to find in sheridan village? Noibat went from level 30 to 35 fighting level 16 mons and still nothing to be found

Darvit, in what version did Murkrow and Snubbull get Axed?

Is it just very rare or a particular time of day as yet to find one..?

for me they were easy to find,believe they are very common.as for the time of the day,i caught mine in the day,but i think you can find it anytime

for me they were easy to find,believe they are very common.as for the time of the day,i caught mine in the day,but i think you can find it anytime

Yeah I finally caught one, just had to do it in the day as they literally would not show up at all during the night.

Any advice on Noibat and time requirements? I know it's in Gearen Sewers but been searching for a solid hour and nada.

...encountered a dozen of shiny pokes but still no panpour.i encountered a lot of pokemon but i think the blue monkey has been axed because i can only encounter Pansears in each time of the day,even in dawn that you suggested

Does anyone know anything about this? I've been at it for a while myself.

• 2 weeks later...

It's on West Gearen which is reachable after the 8th gym. In fact, the powerplant is part of the 9th gym (or is it vice-versa? I dunno. Either way, they're on the same building). There's also NPC there telling you that the area has strong electromagnetic force or something so you won't miss the place if you have reached it.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, so does anyone know if the karrablast on terajuma shore is only obtainable at a certain time of day (or something along those lines)? I have a feeling it's not, but I just wanted to make sure because I have been searching for a while with no luck so far.