Game of Reborn: A Field of Ice and Fire

Amethyst

• Administrators

Imagine Serras old team getting the Icy field. Hax everywhere.

Well I´m interested about Shelly´s Field. Will be probably something against the 4x rock weakness 4 of her Pokemon have. Although I´m not looking forward to Shades field. Also shouldn´t Camouflage work on every field besides maybe Big Top and Chess Board?

That's right! Camouflage works for every field now, but the old field updates don't necessarily need a news post. Although one particularly fun thing is that Rainbow Field is now created by using sun during rain or visa versa.

So does this mean we can expect E14 and E15 sooner?

I so badly want to say yes, but previous track record tells me I should refrain from promising anything. Also having to make new Mega Sprites for ORAS Pokemon is definitely going to slow me down a bit. Insert dramatic sigh here.

DUDE! Surf incoming! Can't wait. Ok, now who wants to make bets on what pseudo legendary we'll get? I'm betting we can find a baby larvitar in the mountains. Maybe, not to take a really sad turn, but one who's mother has just died, and we have to save it from the a**hole mamoswine (or other badass ice type) that killed it's mother? I think that would be an AWESOME way to get another one. Getting Beldum was just ridiculous. I'd rather have more sense to getting the next one, instead of riding a tauros up a f***ing ladder.

DUDE! Surf incoming! Can't wait. Ok, now who wants to make bets on what pseudo legendary we'll get? I'm betting we can find a baby larvitar in the mountains. Maybe, not to take a really sad turn, but one who's mother has just died, and we have to save it from the a**hole mamoswine (or other badass ice type) that killed it's mother? I think that would be an AWESOME way to get another one. Getting Beldum was just ridiculous. I'd rather have more sense to getting the next one, instead of riding a tauros up a f***ing ladder.

Me me! I wanna guess...hmmm let's see i bet we get nothing (as in no pseudo legendary) it's just a guess though.

• Upvote 2

Me me! I wanna guess...hmmm let's see i bet we get nothing (as in no pseudo legendary) it's just a guess though.

Highly likely. The only "legit" one we can get is Beldum and we have to go through hell to get it. And there was that Random Dratini Tile.

The post was made to stop questions about ep 13, so people ask about other episodes.

Success!

Someone just cleared a "Break the Targets" stage.

On a related topic, this is bueno. When there's so much content you can't remember it all, that's a phenomenal sign.

Deino, I'm hoping

• Developers

What is the set date for the release for episode 13 , I really cant wait for it

There is no set "date" merely an approximate date/time length. They're reaching for the first week in September. Which is next week!

This.

• 2 weeks later...