Speculation on Episode 13's Spoiler

Rosesong

The more I think about the more I feel like we're going to have to battle Amaria for the HM Surf and won't get Scald. I think the battle will happen very early in the episode, if not immediately to help get the badges while the level cap is how it is and such.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see us having to do, for some reason. Amaria knows that the player wants to join the resistance, and the only way to do that is if she gives them Surf. Plus, Amy did request the player help her before, so she knows how capable the player is.

(Going off of my theory) Or, it could be in a twist of fate that Titania gives us Surf after having to shove Amy off the Cascade (the spoiler for 12 happened early in the episode, so why not). Team Meteor goes off to strengthen the northern area (hopefully after receiving a message that they need reinforcements), Amy won't be in any condition to battle due to her fall, we join the resistance and break down the Meteors, and Titania begins nursing Amy back to full health.

Hooray for reviving dead topics! ^_^

Anyway, I wanna take a minute now to discus sTanzan Cove. We've all heard the sad tale of the Meteor lover who lost his love because of Saphira in the lake. I have some speculation as to what might be there. We all are aware we shall find her corpse, but what might be on that corpse. Perhaps a pokemon we can obtain that was once hers? Team Meteor plans? My guess is that we most likely will have to find some memento from her corpse for her lover to remember her by. After seeing the dangers of being associated with Team Meteor, the starstruck but heartbroken lover will realize that he is better off fighting against than with Meteor. So he will help us infiltrate the barriers that Team Meteor has set up with most likely a PULSE Mr. Mime. Since it seems as if they are pretty much impenetrable, only Meteor members should be allowed access in right?

Ok now just a quick little theory. Y'know how the effects of a PULSE change by the pokemon? What if the sleeping in Agate is caused by a pulse Darkrai? Horrified yet?

Hooray for reviving dead topics! ^_^

Anyway, I wanna take a minute now to discus sTanzan Cove. We've all heard the sad tale of the Meteor lover who lost his love because of Saphira in the lake. I have some speculation as to what might be there. We all are aware we shall find her corpse, but what might be on that corpse. Perhaps a pokemon we can obtain that was once hers? Team Meteor plans? My guess is that we most likely will have to find some memento from her corpse for her lover to remember her by. After seeing the dangers of being associated with Team Meteor, the starstruck but heartbroken lover will realize that he is better off fighting against than with Meteor. So he will help us infiltrate the barriers that Team Meteor has set up with most likely a PULSE Mr. Mime. Since it seems as if they are pretty much impenetrable, only Meteor members should be allowed access in right?

Ok now just a quick little theory. Y'know how the effects of a PULSE change by the pokemon? What if the sleeping in Agate is caused by a pulse Darkrai? Horrified yet?

If you talk to Simon, he says he never even knew Tara's full name (that's just tragic). What if we have to Dive to the bottom of Tanzan Lake and pull her ID, so that he has something of hers, and knows her full name, then helps us infiltrate like you said. We should also be allowed to retrieve her Pokemon and give them to him, so that they aren't trapped there forever but at the same time they're with someone they know and trust.

Plus, a PULSE Darkrai is most likely the cause *shudder* but how would the player get close enough to battle it without falling asleep? Continually throw Rage Powder in their face every time they felt sleepy?

Edited by Rosesong

Plus, a PULSE Darkrai is most likely the cause *shudder* but how would the player get close enough to battle it without falling asleep? Continually throw Rage Powder in their face every time they felt sleepy?

#chestoberrysmoothies

Hello All!!! I am new to the chat but I have been playing Pokemon Reborn since Episode 8 was released. I am personally a fan of RPG maker type games and have always been a fan of Pokemon and this game is truly a splendid mix of both. A close second to Pokemon Reborn would be the Zeta/Omicron versions. Overall, they have many great attributes and they are finished but Reborn still takes the cake. But Zeta/Omicron do have features that are so powerful they need to be in Reborn. For instance IV stones which move one of your Pokemon's states to max IV's instantly or the dream stones which allow you to switch the ability of your Pokemon to its dream ability. This trumps the ability capsule which only switches a Pokemon's ability to its hidden one. I hope that Ame grabs these ideas and put them in the next episode. What do you guys think?

Hello All!!! I am new to the chat but I have been playing Pokemon Reborn since Episode 8 was released. I am personally a fan of RPG maker type games and have always been a fan of Pokemon and this game is truly a splendid mix of both. A close second to Pokemon Reborn would be the Zeta/Omicron versions. Overall, they have many great attributes and they are finished but Reborn still takes the cake. But Zeta/Omicron do have features that are so powerful they need to be in Reborn. For instance IV stones which move one of your Pokemon's states to max IV's instantly or the dream stones which allow you to switch the ability of your Pokemon to its dream ability. This trumps the ability capsule which only switches a Pokemon's ability to its hidden one. I hope that Ame grabs these ideas and put them in the next episode. What do you guys think?

Putting IV stones in is something Ame would probably never do. She already has nature changers and EV resetting berries, which is the most she'll probably give us. She wants this game to be more than what you can consider difficult, and that would just make the game even easier for people if they had perf. iv's. Also, ability capsules just change to one of the pokemon's abilities randomly, not only to the hidden one. Plus, I think she would have to get permission to implement original ideas like that.

Hmm...

1 - You know, i believe this is really off topic. Since this is a topic about speculations on the story, this comment doesn't fit here exactly. I'm adressing this already. Better sooner than later.

2 - I doubt these "powerful" features are ever going to be in reborn. I don't think Ame would "steal" an idea from another game. Not only that, but that'd make the game so easy, it would be ridiculous actually. Nah, Ame wouldn't do that.

3 - Since you're new: Welcome to Reborn ^_^

Well, since everyone kinda said what I was going to, I'll say welcome Ghost, if I may call you that.

Also, I just thought of a horrible thought. What if Simon were to come with us while we bypassed the barriers to deal with the PULSE Mr. Mime and got killed for his betrayal? It would be so sad, yet fitting because he could be with his two loves again.

Also, I just thought of a horrible thought. What if Simon were to come with us while we bypassed the barriers to deal with the PULSE Mr. Mime and got killed for his betrayal? It would be so sad, yet fitting because he could be with his two loves again.

Ik this sounds horrible but that would be something I'd want to happen so much ;-;

• Administrators

I want something to be unique to each Pokemon- that is, unchangeably unique. IVs make the most sense since there's the most variance in those, and even better that they're the least impactful. In short, I don't want a way to perfect IVs of existing Pokemon

But 6g breeding someday.

Just a quick question (just finished reading the whole bloody forum, I crai)

So the ex-Leaders so far not in this season of the Reborn League are: Fern, Victoria, Cain, Julia, Florinia, Corey, Shelly, Sigmund, Heather, Cal, Blake, Kiki (RIP), El, Radomus.......did I miss anyo- Oh Lin. Yea.

If the forum for reminiscing the leaders aren't here yet, can I ask: What happened to them all?

Fern got da b00t (too bad) with Sigmund (no comment here), Rini left (I read), I know what happened to Corey and Kiki......but where did Victoria, Cain, Julia, Shelly, Heather, Cal, Blake, El and Radomus go?

Lin is too much of a spoiler, so I'm not asking

Yea......I'm curious......(btw I'm not from PO, just someone new? ye)

P.S. If Amaria dies, I'm crying. Water needs more good things in this game. We lost gyarados, got some shit Pokemon, and now we're losing water leader? Stahp da watah discriminati0ns

P.P.S. Yes I'm a water fanboy

I want something to be unique to each Pokemon- that is, unchangeably unique. IVs make the most sense since there's the most variance in those, and even better that they're the least impactful. In short, I don't want a way to perfect IVs of existing Pokemon

But 6g breeding someday.

if you want to be "unique" to each pokemon and use gen VI breeding mechanic, take away all the breeding items (like Power items and Destiny Knot) or else the breeding machine still can create perfect IVs (at least 5IVs 31) pkms as well.

I think a PULSE Darkai would be far more deadly than simply putting everyone to sleep (at least all those people would have nightmares and that isn't the case it seems), so i'm betting on a Munna/Musharna, Drowzee/Hypno.

I think a PULSE Darkai would be far more deadly than simply putting everyone to sleep (at least all those people would have nightmares and that isn't the case it seems), so i'm betting on a Munna/Musharna, Drowzee/Hypno.

If it was a PULSE Munna, couldn't we just kick it until it gives us dream mist and we liberate all the pokemon?

Imeanwhat...

And what about a jigglypuff? I mean, they are transmitting the signal through radio waves... couldn't it be a jigglypuff singing? (although it's true that we "heard" nothing in agate...)

I'm pretty sure that a Jigglypuff couldn't be contained in a PULSE, because it would have to put marker on those that fell asleep while it was singing

Edited by Rosesong

• Veterans

Just a quick question (just finished reading the whole bloody forum, I crai)

So the ex-Leaders so far not in this season of the Reborn League are: Fern, Victoria, Cain, Julia, Florinia, Corey, Shelly, Sigmund, Heather, Cal, Blake, Kiki (RIP), El, Radomus.......did I miss anyo- Oh Lin. Yea.

If the forum for reminiscing the leaders aren't here yet, can I ask: What happened to them all?

Fern got da b00t (too bad) with Sigmund (no comment here), Rini left (I read), I know what happened to Corey and Kiki......but where did Victoria, Cain, Julia, Shelly, Heather, Cal, Blake, El and Radomus go?

Lin is too much of a spoiler, so I'm not asking

Yea......I'm curious......(btw I'm not from PO, just someone new? ye)

P.S. If Amaria dies, I'm crying. Water needs more good things in this game. We lost gyarados, got some shit Pokemon, and now we're losing water leader? Stahp da watah discriminati0ns

P.P.S. Yes I'm a water fanboy

1 If your a water boy you Will LOOOVE hoenn cuz literally half of it is WATER

and El is the Father of Luna and they both used to be leaders Ame Taught The arts Of pokemo battle to El so he could keep an eye on his daughter for some reasons unknown to me Luna ran away from home and got Adopted(?) By radomus and El Tried to get her back and Decided to Got To COURT with Radomus ...been hearing some rumors that EL won

and El is the Father of Luna and they both used to be leaders Ame Taught The arts Of pokemo battle to El so he could keep an eye on his daughter for some reasons unknown to me Luna ran away from home and got Adopted(?) By radomus and El Tried to get her back and Decided to Got To COURT with Radomus ...been hearing some rumors that EL won

El actually found substantial evidence to get Radomus arrested for the kidnapping of Luna, but they never did arrest him... And then Luna left Radomus to live with Serra... And finally when she became 18, she denounced her father altogether (I think I worded that right)

This is no longer really on topic anymore so let's stray away from that.

I just realized that Hardy and Aya hadn't necessarily experienced torment while asleep so I withdraw my thought about darkrai, it must be a much lesser pokemon.

This is no longer really on topic anymore so let's stray away from that.

I just realized that Hardy and Aya hadn't necessarily experienced torment while asleep so I withdraw my thought about darkrai, it must be a much lesser pokemon.

Which hopefully kicks Jigglypuff out of the equation unless it has a marker I'm leaning toward Drowsee/Hypno. Another Psychic/Steel PULSE perhaps?

• Support Squad

Ok, so back to an idea mentioned about Amaria becoming depressed after finding out about a connection between Titania and Meteor, i'd say that is a very real possibility. This is because in the onyx trainer school, if you read Amarias Diary like a creeper it sounds like there was some shit going down that caused Amaria to feel down.

Also, in myths and such Titania is known as the queen of the Seelie court of fae, which is where Faerie tale got the idea, or the queen of summer, but that doesn't mean she's all nice and shit and is often just as cruel as her Winter Counterpart Mab. Furthermore, if you delve into uses of Titania in historic literature she is a character in "a midsummers night dream " by Englands ever-whored out, cultural saving grace, Shakespeare. Bit of background on the name Titania.

P.S ENGLAND FTW

Edited by DobbyTheElf

It may also be something completely different! Maybe even a Parasect or some other Grass or Bug type whhich knows: SLEEP POWDER!

The PULSE spreads the Sleep Powder across the whole city. The longer you stay the sleepier you get (except Terra... becaus what the fuck is a physics!^^).

That would also explain why Cain and the Player didn't immediatly fall asleep.

Cain mentioned that was getting sleepier every second...

The low concentration of Sleep Powder in the air makes it barely noticable (or not at all) and it takes a while to take effect.