Speculation on Episode 13's Spoiler

Rosesong

Tangrowth isn't officially mega; the symbol is meant to show that Tangrowth is in it's PULSE form. I don't think we can get it unless we join the Meteors

Actually, I believe the symbol isn't really supposed to be there, it's just there because Ame made the PULSE forms work the same way Mega Evolution does. Basically, she gave the mons that can Pulsevolve a "Mega stone" to hold, which is an hold item called PULSE. Then she made it so ZEL would "Mega-evolve" them on the first turn of the battle. I only found this out because, while doing a Dark monotype run for fun (in which I hacked a bunch of dark-types I like just to enjoy it more), my Sneasel accidentally pickpocketed Tangrowth's PULSE :P. Sadly, I didn't keep it after the battle was over, but still, I'm thinking of getting a Muk with Thief and stealing the Muk's PULSE at the abandoned factory just to try out that thing.

Edited by MMM

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, my sources say that Adrienn is the next leader we face it's the badge graphic, so don't trust me, so could it be possible that xe has one?

Hmm, my sources say that Adrienn is the next leader we face it's the badge graphic, so don't trust me, so could it be possible that xe has one?

I was thinking xem but then I thought about it and xe hasn't been around for quite a while so I wonder how xe would come across one.

Edited by Tacps&Flowers

I was thinking xem but then I thought about it and xe hasn't been around for quite a while so I wonder how xe would come across one.

The battle passes were sent out as a promotion... Perhaps xe received one?

Honestly I haven't remembered the pro nouns for Non-Binary, I'm just going to refrain from using pronouns when referring to Adrienn for now.

I mean if it's the next in that little image than it's probably right, but as of right now I don't see how Adrienn is going to tie into this.

@Jericho, the pronouns are xe/xem/xyr (I think)

Also, Ame did say that picture is irrelevant, and doesn't foretell the badges, so I could just be crazy, just taking a guess though. But the way xe could fit in is by having to go to Celestine or Ametrine for materials to rebuild the gym, and by the time we finish with Amaria and Titania, the gym is done and we can challenge.

Oooh, idea!!! So, taking your idea, Tacos... (It's here for all who want to reference)

Yeah, I caught on to that whole thing with the Tanzan house.

So first of all Sapphire - Saphira... just makes sense in my opinion. Saphira's family hides a lot of significance to the storyline we have yet to know. My guess, is that Saphira was the original owner of the Sapphire Bracelet, and lost it while attempting to escape the fire caused by Charlotte. Now, let's think about why Titania would be over at the family's home area. First of all, we all are aware that Titania was seen conversing with a Meteor grunt in the forests of Route 1. For now, we don't know much so for this theory she is going to be considered guilty by affiliation. Seeing as the base of Team Meteor's is very close, in Tanzan Mountain, it could be possible that Titania was a part of Team Meteor at the time, and was sent to investigate the lake after reports of a fire having been started there. So she goes, finds the bracelet, and deems it too valuable to just be left there. Titania most likely is not very supportive of Team Meteor, but was most likely forced into a situation of compliance with them. Because of this, she may not have been aware of the significance of the Sapphire Bracelet to Team Meteor's plans. So, she kept it for herself and most likely reported that a house had been burned down and nothing was found in the ashes. X amount of time passes and Titania meets up with Amaria again. Now, since Amaria and Titania knew each other from the trainer school, it is very likely they remained good friends up to this time, or were perhaps more than friends at this time as well. Amaria, still unaware of Titania's affiliation with Team Meteor, happily accepts the gift of the Sapphire Bracelet from Titania. Titania later moves up the ranks in Team Meteor. She finds out about the significance of the Sapphire Bracelet and moves with Amaria to the Celestine Cascade, far from where many people would normally venture in order to protect Amaria from the threatening possibility of Team Meteor finding Amaria and possibly killing her for the bracelet. Time passes and Titania still works undercover for Team Meteor. She finds her brother near her home after being launched by Terra's sledgehammer. Later arrives the protagonist in search of Hardy. When Hardy is woken up, he goes downstairs. When he sees the broadcast about Team Meteor, he desires to get involved. However, Titania, a double agent, warns her brother of the dangers of Team Meteor knowing exactly how dangerous they can be. Now comes the events of Episode 13. Team Meteor is closing in on Celestine Cascade. Titania fears for the safety of her partner and they go to hide on top of the cascade. Team Meteor finds them. As they draw closer, Titania knows that she could not possibly let Team Meteor lay a hand on Amaria. So a plan was devised in which the protagonist was to hide in the waters underneath the cascade using dive. When Titania pushed Amaria off the edge of the cascade, the protagonist was to ascend and catch her, and then run away. At this point, most likely we have obtained at least Titania's badge. So Team Meteor, now aware of her betrayal to the organization, either A: takes her captive or B: kills her. The protagonist backtracks with Amaria all the way to the Coral Ward, where Team Meteor would not expect them to hide.

If I come up with more, I'll edit, but this is what I thought of for now! ^_^

So there are four pieces of jewelry that are of significance, right? The Ruby Ring, the Sapphire Bracelet, and then the Amethyst and Emerald ones, that I don't remember what they are contained in. Heather held one, but Corey never gave it to Team Meteor, instead giving it to Heather. Anna had the... Amethyst one, I think. The ownership of the Emerald eludes me. So that leaves the Sapphire. One would also presume that IG Ame had a meeting upon the separation of these objects warning everyone of their importance and asking that they be kept safe. Now, if you're right and Saphira was the original owner of the Sapphire Bracelet, when Titania saw that bracelet she knew she had to keep it safe at all costs. By giving it to Amaria, one of the strongest gym leaders in the league, she was doing that. We keep thinking that Titania is with the Meteors based on finding her talking to a grunt, but what if she was trying to find out their next moves? Amaria was already hurt by them, and Solaris took note that she had the Sapphire Bracelet. Titania could just be trying to keep Amy and the bracelet safe still. When the Meteors trap them at Celestine Cascade, Titania fears for Amy and does the only thing that she knows will keep her (and the bracelet) out of harms way. She pushes her over the waterfall, hoping that Amy will be able to think quickly enough and get one of her water Pokemon underneath her, or that she'll release one and should she go unconscious her choice will help her to shore. From there, she and the resistance take out the Meteors, and Titania begins to look for Amy.

and that could totally get rid of Fern

Edited by Rosesong

Oooh, idea!!! So, taking your idea, Tacos... (It's here for all who want to reference)

So there are four pieces of jewelry that are of significance, right? The Ruby Ring, the Sapphire Bracelet, and then the Amethyst and Emerald ones, that I don't remember what they are contained in. Heather held one, but Corey never gave it to Team Meteor, instead giving it to Heather. Anna had the... Amethyst one, I think. The ownership of the Emerald eludes me. So that leaves the Sapphire. One would also presume that IG Ame had a meeting upon the separation of these objects warning everyone of their importance and asking that they be kept safe. Now, if you're right and Saphira was the original owner of the Sapphire Bracelet, when Titania saw that bracelet she knew she had to keep it safe at all costs. By giving it to Amaria, one of the strongest gym leaders in the league, she was doing that. We keep thinking that Titania is with the Meteors based on finding her talking to a grunt, but what if she was trying to find out their next moves? Amaria was already hurt by them, and Solaris took note that she had the Sapphire Bracelet. Titania could just be trying to keep Amy and the bracelet safe still. When the Meteors trap them at Celestine Cascade, Titania fears for Amy and does the only thing that she knows will keep her (and the bracelet) out of harms way. She pushes her over the waterfall, hoping that Amy will be able to think quickly enough and get one of her water Pokemon underneath her, or that she'll release one and should she go unconscious her choice will help her to shore. From there, she and the resistance take out the Meteors, and Titania begins to look for Amy.

and that could totally get rid of Fern

Wow... very interesting actually. Never thought about Ame in all of this as her character seems so minor within all of this game as she is only necessary for a couple scenes in which she just informed secondaries of their appointment and the interrogation scene. I guess Titania not being a double agent at all and actually threatening the grunt for information is something I hadn't thought about yet really. Also Emerald Broach is with Elias now I believe since he stole it from Luna during her rescue. Also the Amethyst Pendant is with Radomus. One more thing, Corey never gave Heather the ring. He gave it to his late wife and when she passed, he kept it. When Heather decided to leave she stole the ring.

Wow... very interesting actually. Never thought about Ame in all of this as her character seems so minor within all of this game as she is only necessary for a couple scenes in which she just informed secondaries of their appointment and the interrogation scene. I guess Titania not being a double agent at all and actually threatening the grunt for information is something I hadn't thought about yet really. Also Emerald Broach is with Elias now I believe since he stole it from Luna during her rescue. Also the Amethyst Pendant is with Radomus. One more thing, Corey never gave Heather the ring. He gave it to his late wife and when she passed, he kept it. When Heather decided to leave she stole the ring.

Gotcha, so all four are in play. Luna had Emerald (stolen by El), Corey had Ruby (stolen by Heather and now in player's possession), Amaria has Sapphire (origins unknown), and Anna had Amethyst (taken by Team Meteor, then Saphira and given to the player, taken by El, taken by Radomus). Surely they were distributed to those that IG Ame trusted? Or hidden around the region and each respective person found theirs?

Gotcha, so all four are in play. Luna had Emerald (stolen by El), Corey had Ruby (stolen by Heather and now in player's possession), Amaria has Sapphire (origins unknown), and Anna had Amethyst (taken by Team Meteor, then Saphira and given to the player, taken by El, taken by Radomus). Surely they were distributed to those that IG Ame trusted? Or hidden around the region and each respective person found theirs?

I'd think more along the lines of them having been scattered rather than gifted, as some of those who have received these seem to not have a clue of their origins.

or we could just give all the gems to fern and let team meteor take care of and then we take the gems back

Let's not do that ^_^ i mean we don't know (for sure) what will happen when all four are together so there's a risk of him becoming a "God" (or something like that) can you imagine what will happen if Fern becomes a "God"?

Let's not do that ^_^ i mean we don't know (for sure) what will happen when all four are together so there's a risk of him becoming a "God" (or something like that) can you imagine what will happen if Fern becomes a "God"?

Even turning into Arceus won't save him from being curb-stomped by the player.

How old are the Gems? How old is the Citrea arc'd astrea?

Reborn City was build on tob of the ruins of this old civilisation (iirc).

Way back when Reborn City wasn't even build, the Gems could have been given to 4 'High-Priests' or something like that, and then they were passed on from Generation to Generation, to keep them safe (and maybe El is one of those old High-Priests who was trapped at the Arc like Adrienn, how could he know so much about it, if he weren't there before and all doors are sealed...)

Now after many years the Gems have been scattered, and lost their original line of heritage.