Speculation on Episode 13's Spoiler

Rosesong

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't say that we wouldn't battle a gym leader because we didn't get a level cap raise from Samson, and overlevelling is going to become a problem very soon, so I'm actually expecting a gym battle near the beginning of the episode. Also, that theory was mine ^_^. I'm pretty much going to assume we fight Titania and then Amaria because I don't even think we have a badge to handle Dive yet, so Titania's badge could give us that.

Tacos I knew it was yours but my parents were rushing me to get off my computer so I couldn't say who's theory I was describing.

I think we might be facing Team Meteor in the upcoming episode because we haven't seen them in episode 12.

A completely different theory; does anyone think that Sigmund is related to Lin?I believe Sigmund says something about Lin some time when you are in Tanzan Mountain battling Team Meteor and that he can't believe it's her. Also, in the Beryl Graveyard one of the tombstones says "Elizabeth Connal". And the nickname for people who have the name Elizabeth is usually Liz, which is quite close to sounding like Lin. Maybe she hated her name and changed it or Lin is her Team Meteor codename and Elizabeth is her actual name.

Nah, I'm pretty sure that Elizabeth died because she couldn't receive the controversial electroshock therapy that could have saved her life... I think Lin was once a member of the orphanage though, and that she could have a deep dislike of Connal because of it

I agree with Rose. There was a small notice amongst them when she saw him and I think it was because she was in the orphanage. If I remember correctly, one of the kids actually recognized her too. My current theory about her is that she was once in the orphanage, and she also is the champion of the region. If you actually look at Ame's drawn map, there is a large dragon statue at the summit: Lin's signature type.

• Veterans

I agree with Rose. There was a small notice amongst them when she saw him and I think it was because she was in the orphanage. If I remember correctly, one of the kids actually recognized her too. My current theory about her is that she was once in the orphanage, and she also is the champion of the region. If you actually look at Ame's drawn map, there is a large dragon statue at the summit: Lin's signature type.

That Means Nothing A Dragon Or a Statue in General Is Quite Common In The Pokemon Leagues

Isn't this a speculation thread? If I must, I can provide more evidence. It's evident she is extremely powerful and generally feared. Additionally it is hinted she has a position in the league. Finally she was the champion in the Pokemon Online league when she was in the league, the charecter she was based on, and as Saphira is already the dragon leader, why would she not reprise this role. Also, the statue on the map is far more momentous then a normal dragon statue if it was included on that map and it was labled. It clearly holds some importance.

I never thought of it that way... I still think that Anna is the champion though; giving Lin that big a spotlight would be... I don't know, I just wouldn't like it. Plus, didn't we see a scene where Lin dies in Shade's gym?

Judging on the looks of the encounter of Lin and the Dr, Lin was a patient, and the Dr do horrible things to her (the electro thing, rape, whatever) Lin go away, time pass, and the Dr didn´t recognize her, and Lin might wanna use the Dr as a bait for something and the dr dies so horrible that Lin can laugh at his dead body.

And i don´t know why, but i think that Lin might wanna betray team meteor and or fails in something, and Solaris (or whatever the guy who kills kiki name is) end up killing her

Judging on the looks of the encounter of Lin and the Dr, Lin was a patient, and the Dr do horrible things to her (the electro thing, rape, whatever) Lin go away, time pass, and the Dr didn´t recognize her, and Lin might wanna use the Dr as a bait for something and the dr dies so horrible that Lin can laugh at his dead body.

And i don´t know why, but i think that Lin might wanna betray team meteor and or fails in something, and Solaris (or whatever the guy who kills kiki name is) end up killing her

SUPER PLOT TWIST: Lin is an undercover agent for Ame investigating Team Meteor and rose through the ranks to become the leader. She's setting them up to fail, but the player accidentally reveals her and gets her killed.

This would be so cray

SUPER PLOT TWIST: Lin is an undercover agent for Ame investigating Team Meteor and rose through the ranks to become the leader. She's setting them up to fail, but the player accidentally reveals her and gets her killed.

This would be so cray

I would totally believe that if it weren't for the fact she almost killed one of the gym leaders... Also how did she get up so high in the ranks if she was just an undercover agent. The whole point is to be an inconspicuous as possible.

I would totally believe that if it weren't for the fact she almost killed one of the gym leaders... Also how did she get up so high in the ranks if she was just an undercover agent. The whole point is to be an inconspicuous as possible.

I'd agree with staying under the radar, but the higher up you are, the more you know. Plus, it would throw suspicion off of you, and you could constantly throw attention off of what you're really doing.

There Are 2 more gyms That Are Abandoned....does this mean a Corey Case?

Isn't the Lapis Abandoned Gym Shelly's though? I mean it's technically abandoned because she's up in Calcenon with Saphira n' them... unless there was a Bus Crash and she got GG'd behind the scenes

• Veterans

Isn't the Lapis Abandoned Gym Shelly's though? I mean it's technically abandoned because she's up in Calcenon with Saphira n' them... unless there was a Bus Crash and she got GG'd behind the scenes

the player and fern and others already beat her so her gym carries no importance as its not a plot related area needed for progress anymore

At any rate, I'm pretty sure we'll be able to see Heather again this coming episode, this time living with Blake and hopefully talking again.

• Support Squad

We'll be seeing Heather in the Ice path i believe. No evidence i can think of, but something in the back of my mind is telling me shit will go down there. Probably a Forum post i vaguely remember.

Also, I think we will use the Ferris wheel to get to the Glass workshop thingurmajigger

Edited by DobbyTheElf

• Administrators

Nah, I'm pretty sure that Elizabeth died because she couldn't receive the controversial electroshock therapy that could have saved her life... I think Lin was once a member of the orphanage though, and that she could have a deep dislike of Connal because of it

mostly true

Isn't this a speculation thread? If I must, I can provide more evidence. It's evident she is extremely powerful and generally feared. Additionally it is hinted she has a position in the league. Finally she was the champion in the Pokemon Online league when she was in the league, the charecter she was based on, and as Saphira is already the dragon leader, why would she not reprise this role. Also, the statue on the map is far more momentous then a normal dragon statue if it was included on that map and it was labled. It clearly holds some importance.

mostly true

There Are 2 more gyms That Are Abandoned....does this mean a Corey Case?

the player and fern and others already beat her so her gym carries no importance as its not a plot related area needed for progress anymore

the map was drawn a very long time ago and should not be treated as the end-all be-all for reference

Hmmm Or Lin Could Simply Be His Daughter

and in the next episode rainbows will form over all the land and sprinkle fairy dust on us so we can fly to neverland and live happily ever after

I don't know Ame's plans any better than anyone else here but some of these theories are kind of a stretch...

We'll be seeing Heather in the Ice path i believe. No evidence i can think of, but something in the back of my mind is telling me shit will go down there. Probably a Forum post i vaguely remember.

Also, Quick question, where abouts IS the League for the E4? Also something to note with this, it's gotta be somewhere in the Center of the Region so the various E4 members can Convene seeing as they are out and about

As far as I remember Heather is under Blake's care, and as for the second thing the elite four have been all but confirmed by now- they all have their own agendas, so to speak, so it's hard to say for sure.

• Veterans

mostly true

mostly true

the map was drawn a very long time ago and should not be treated as the end-all be-all for reference

and in the next episode rainbows will form over all the land and sprinkle fairy dust on us so we can fly to neverland and live happily ever after

I don't know Ame's plans any better than anyone else here but some of these theories are kind of a stretch...

As far as I remember Heather is under Blake's care, and as for the second thing the elite four have been all but confirmed by now- they all have their own agendas, so to speak, so it's hard to say for sure.

Hmmm Blake and El are ones for sure perhaps Bennet and 1 or 2 others

• Veterans

Actually i Would Like The Death of Only 1 person.....Fern 0_0 all of you can agree on me with this i swear this **** pissses me off so much