Speculation on Episode 13's Spoiler

Rosesong

Forgive me if I'm being stubborn, but mega evolution just seems like something we won't get before we get access to the majority of pokemon. I mean, why give us an even more powerful excess when we haven't received the decent scraps? Not even giving us certain valuable items but giving us the most powerful item in the form of a mega stone is just ridiculous. Just look at it logically, if we're getting access to all non-legendary pokemon prior to postgame, then the earliest we'll probably be able to use mega's is postgame.

Thanks Ikaru

I would think there'd be an event where we get to choose which Charizard mega stone we want and then someone else takes the other. But we won't get these until post game at latest

I honestly don't see that happening until we get an event to get Charmander outside of the beginning.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope people realize that Amaria is a really high ranked gym leader, and so far we are only able to beat 10 of them. So this means that we definitely ARE NOT going to face Amaria in the next episode, unless we have one episode where we fight 3 or 4 gyms so we have enough gym badges to battle her (although since Ame obviously wants to make a GOOD game, I highly doubt that). Even though we saw one of Amaria's pokemon at level 74, that doesn't mean that it will still be level 74 when we battle her. Maybe her pokemon will be a higher level when we actually battle her (like how every time we see a rival's pokemon their levels are increased).

I hope people realize that Amaria is a really high ranked gym leader, and so far we are only able to beat 10 of them. So this means that we definitely ARE NOT going to face Amaria in the next episode, unless we have one episode where we fight 3 or 4 gyms so we have enough gym badges to battle her (although since Ame obviously wants to make a GOOD game, I highly doubt that). Even though we saw one of Amaria's pokemon at level 74, that doesn't mean that it will still be level 74 when we battle her. Maybe her pokemon will be a higher level when we actually battle her (like how every time we see a rival's pokemon their levels are increased).

I really don't think that means anything.

I really don't think that means anything.

I agree; we haven't really faced any leader "in order"; plus, we don't know how high ranked she is. When Cain introduces her, he just says that she's one of the highest.

I agree; we haven't really faced any leader "in order"; plus, we don't know how high ranked she is. When Cain introduces her, he just says that she's one of the highest.

Exactly, considering she is among the top half of them, I would consider her high ranked. Plus we know that they don't alter pokemon used by the level of those challenging due to the fact that in the orphanage or Tanzan house (can't remember), Charlotte told us we weren't on her level yet to fight her.

I'm sure that the leaders won't face us until we have a certain number of badges, just like Norman did/ does in RSE/ORAS (but yet that doesn't happen with Winona, so hmm...) Either that, or after evaluating our battles (like Charlotte did), they make an educated decision about whether or not to face us, and when they'll think we'll be ready at that.

Right, but how can we know for sure in what context if Cain is referencing Amaria in levels or not? We know that she's high ranked-- this could mean top 6 maybe?

Right, but how can we know for sure in what context if Cain is referencing Amaria in levels or not? We know that she's high ranked-- this could mean top 6 maybe?

not sure if anyone metioned this but in blacksmoke factory you are paired up with Amaria (for like 1 or 2 fights) and the pokemon she used was a level 74 lapras and the level cap after getting the 10th badge is 75 so by inductive reasoning it safe to assume Amaria is the next gym leader

However, Ame said that when we face Amaria, Deliverance (her Lapras) is going to be way stronger than level 74, because that was just an estimate of where we should be when we face her.

13 is a lucky number. Y'all are cray.

#gotcha

I had to guess at that point of development what level we might be around when we got to Amaria, so I picked 74 as kind of a minimum point. Don't expect Deliverance to be level 74 when you face her. It'll change retroactively.

Right here!

The next badge will (logically) raise the cap, since if you're about where you want to be, and not horribly underleveled, you're gonna want the cap at 75.

That being said, neither Amaria nor Titania have to be the next leader... and judging from the teaser? Neither will be in any condition to battle you.

I think we're going to start seeing even more routes, possibly up to Route 25 before Victory Road

I doubt it, the map of reborn has already been planned out. Unless you consider the multiple levels of Ametrine Mountain routes, I doubt we'll even see close to that many.

why not a level 80 level cap?

lol wat u talk about boi?

Right, they don't have to be, I think we fight Titania before she [insert action here] to Amaria

Next gym leader is Tania. Calling it.

I think we're going to start seeing even more routes, possibly up to Route 25 before Victory Road

What Tacps said.

There's not enough space~