Speculation on Episode 13's Spoiler

Rosesong

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Support Squad

Well, there have been very few trainer encounters in the recent episode compared to in the beginning, so maybe there will be structues or Areas which give us plenty of battles. After all, the game is supposed to have a natural level curve, most people wouldn't bother to grind when they could just advance the story. We do so because we are at an impasse for weeks at a time.

Do you think that Julia and Florina could make a possible appearance if Amaria ends up being pushed by Tania at the top of the Celestine Cascade?

Maybe considering they all knew each other from school but I don't know how news would travel to them about this incident between Tania and Amy as it seems as if it's not something that would be discussed but just done.

Maybe considering they all knew each other from school but I don't know how news would travel to them about this incident between Tania and Amy as it seems as if it's not something that would be discussed but just done.

They could just be within the area (investigating the Great gate suddenly re-opening?) and news would spread quickly like with Corey jumping off Beryl Bridge.

They could just be within the area (investigating the Great gate suddenly re-opening?) and news would spread quickly like with Corey jumping off Beryl Bridge.

Florinia has already told us she can't stray far from Onyx because of her responsibilities of running the school. Julia truly doesn't have enough significance in my opinion for Ame to even bother with her.

• Support Squad

Florinia has already told us she can't stray far from Onyx because of her responsibilities of running the school. Julia truly doesn't have enough significance in my opinion for Ame to even bother with her.

Don't count Julia out just yet, I'd say with this drama and a lack of Booms, Julia is due to make an appearaance

I don't think its gonna be next episode though. If you looked, they are more of side paths that lead to most likely hidden items/insignificant areas/areas that are irrelevant until 14.

That might be true... I haven't finished the video yet :P so I'm just spouting things that I find slightly relevant. But I don't think Dive is going to be apart of the next episode.

That might be true... I haven't finished the video yet :P so I'm just spouting things that I find slightly relevant. But I don't think Dive is going to be apart of the next episode.

she making dem dive pools doe. ;-; I swear if the next badge doesn't let us use it imma cry

....amethyst has a YouTube channel??

Omg sorry I'm sorta new here, idk anything .-.

Baaack to the topic. You guys think we going to fight Amy or Tania? Or Saphira/Charlotte, since we're most likely going to help them out against the PULSE Mr.mime?

I don't think its gonna be next episode though. If you looked, they are more of side paths that lead to most likely hidden items/insignificant areas/areas that are irrelevant until 14.

Yes, I believe she said that part of the mountain would be unavailable until episode 14/15

It probably won't be Amaria; Deliverance as an ace is going to be way higher than the level we've seen her at, which is 74. Also, welcome to the forums Sparky!

I bet the next gym battle will be with Titania or Amaria, but it will only raise the level cap to 72.

It's always by intervals of 10 or 5 so I doubt the level cap will be that low.