Speculation on Episode 13's Spoiler

Rosesong

So, I just reached the end of episode 12, and of course the spoiler for 13 is

Titania pushing Amaria

. Now, taking a look at how they behaved in the episode, the two of them seem really close. The former is taking care of the latter while injured, and even deals with the player, whom she dislikes, in order to make sure that the latter is comfortable. Plus, in the spoiler, the vibe given on their faces is sort of a grim look, like this cannot be avoided. So, I think that

given that Amaria is in possession of the Sapphire Bracelet, and Titania knows that Team Meteor is after it, she shoves Amaria away from them and possibly into water. Amaria, being a water-type trainer, would be able to get away from Team Meteor at that point, keeping the Sapphire Bracelet safe still.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I just reached the end of episode 12, and of course the spoiler for 13 is

Titania pushing Amaria

. Now, taking a look at how they behaved in the episode, the two of them seem really close. The former is taking care of the latter while injured, and even deals with the player, whom she dislikes, in order to make sure that the latter is comfortable. Plus, in the spoiler, the vibe given on their faces is sort of a grim look, like this cannot be avoided. So, I think that

given that Amaria is in possession of the Sapphire Bracelet, and Titania knows that Team Meteor is after it, she shoves Amaria away from them and possibly into water. Amaria, being a water-type trainer, would be able to get away from Team Meteor at that point, keeping the Sapphire Bracelet safe still.

My theory is quite similar actually.

I think it was the waterfall she was pushed down, and like you said, due to the attitude of the house, they seem incredibly close. Titania most likely wouldn't harm Amaria if she had the choice. So assuming Team Meteor was approaching and they were surrounded, there could be a possibility that Amaria may be able to conceal herself in the water and/or use a pokemon with dive to submerge herself in the waters below. Also, because the Sapphire Bracelet is blue, she might be able to conceal the bracelet in the water after falling. However, due to the fact that this scene was also in Shade's gym, and the fact that the nature of the scenes shown involved deaths, Titania may actually accidentally (or purposefully) end up killing Amaria in the process.

The only issue I have is that

Amaria's been the only water-type gym leader in Reborn, I believe. Should she die, a new character, one not apart of Reborn's history, would have to take over as the water-type gym leader. And considering all the major characters, sans Solaris, Taka, and the Meteor admin with multiple personalities (blanking on a name), have been gym leaders, I find it unlikely that she dies.

The only issue I have is that

Amaria's been the only water-type gym leader in Reborn, I believe. Should she die, a new character, one not apart of Reborn's history, would have to take over as the water-type gym leader. And considering all the major characters, sans Solaris, Taka, and the Meteor admin with multiple personalities (blanking on a name), have been gym leaders, I find it unlikely that she dies.

Maybe she's the next gym leader and she dies after we beat her. I know someone's going to come in here and say "mmmnope"

Edited by McMc

Initially, I had thought that Titania was pushing her, but now I have a theory that she's not pushing her but trying to stop her from falling. Why? Your guess is as good as mine.

She does really seem to care for Amaria, so I doubt her intentions are malicious.

Multiple-personality-guy's name is ZEL, by the way. uwu

Initially, I had thought that Titania was pushing her, but now I have a theory that she's not pushing her but trying to stop her from falling. Why? Your guess is as good as mine.

She does really seem to care for Amaria, so I doubt her intentions are malicious.

That'd be just Ame to troll us like that for about 7 episodes LOL

Oops, just remembered a detail.

The real Amaria suffered an memory loss after a car accident. Maybe in game she don't die, but rather loses her memories from the fall. Despite the scene in Shade's Gym, I don't feel like Ame would kill a leader that is still active in reality. In all the rest I agree with you guys.

I don't think she dies either. Even after we beat her to get her badge... you guys remembered what happened after Kiki died?

To quote Victoria: "Now that Kiki is dead, that INVALIDATES her badge."

That way, even when we beat her and get the badge, when she dies that badge will be useless, because the her death would invalidates it.

Ok we didn't get the badge of Corey or Kiki before their death... but League-rules are rules...

I also think it's like Titania trying to safe Amaria. Since it looks like she stand on a cliff ready to jump... eays closed, arms spread out.

I guess Amaria wants to jump to keep the Sapphire Amulet safe.

And for the relationship of the both... I think they are more then just close friends.

Didn't Amaria say something like: "I found the love of my live..." or something like that? And the sign otside the house clearly states "Ama's and Titania's house <3" (iirc)

I don't think she dies either. Even after we beat her to get her badge... you guys remembered what happened after Kiki died?

That way, even when we beat her and get the badge, when she dies that badge will be useless, because the her death would invalidates it.

Ok we didn't get the badge of Corey or Kiki before their death... but League-rules are rules...

I also think it's like Titania trying to safe Amaria. Since it looks like she stand on a cliff ready to jump... eays closed, arms spread out.

And for the relationship of the both... I think they are more then just close friends.

Didn't Amaria say something like: "I found the love of my live..." or something like that? And the sign otside the house clearly states "Ama's and Titania's house <3" (iirc)

Lol, most of us are well aware of their status, just I don't want to be jumped on by a screaming homophobe for saying that ^_^

Anyway, I wonder if Ame just sits here reading these and giggles thinking "You all are so off it's hilarious."

Lol, most of us are well aware of their status, just I don't want to be jumped on by a screaming homophobe for saying that ^_^

Anyway, I wonder if Ame just sits here reading these and giggles thinking "You all are so off it's hilar

Considering most of you are here for longer... I just realised when I got there, since ingame we didn't get ver much interaction with both of them. :)

I was like: "Oh... so that's how it is, hu? That's nice, I approve."

Either Ame is reading this and giggles, like you said or she is like: "damnit they figured out... got to think of something else!" :D

Due to the nature of what went down at Shade's Gym and how accurate it's been, I'm still thinking that Titania's gonna kill Amaria. I do believe that Titania truly cares for Amy, but I think her reasons for doing it would be a "this is bigger than my emotions" type of situation; like she's doing what she feels she has to do despite not wanting to.

• Veterans

Due to the nature of what went down at Shade's Gym and how accurate it's been, I'm still thinking that Titania's gonna kill Amaria. I do believe that Titania truly cares for Amy, but I think her reasons for doing it would be a "this is bigger than my emotions" type of situation; like she's doing what she feels she has to do despite not wanting to.

Well There better be a reason Titania is Such a ***** to the player or i dont even give a Shit i'm gonna hck in a Groudon and Mess her UP

Well There better be a reason Titania is Such a ***** to the player or i dont even give a Shit i'm gonna hck in a Groudon and Mess her UP

Didn't she mention the player meddling in matters they don't understand? It seemed obvious that she at least knew of the player and their exploits; I figured that was due to her working for Meteor and agreeing with their ideals (whatever they may be). Then again, she doesn't seem like the friendliest person in the world either, so it might just be her abrasive/judgmental personality.

This is just more proof that Titania wouldn't intentionally kill Amaria. And I really don't believe that she'll die, for reasons I've already stated. It just wouldn't make sense being that there hasn't been another water-type gym leader.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ame is watching this and laughing, while actually coming up with the subject's fate.

Why wouldn't Titania be linked to team Meteor ? We already met her speaking with a grunt in Aventurine Woods, and the whole "don't get involved" speech to Hardy makes her kinda suspicious to me. Therefore, I wouldn't be surprised if she revealed herself as an ally of Team Meteor.

Or maybe she's a double agent and retrieving the Sapphire Pendant (and possibly faking Amara's death along the way) is the best way to gain Team Meteor's trust. Whatever, this game's plot is too dam complicated for me.

Before anything, let's take a look at the scene again:

innpEJ0.gif

Considering we've seen Titania hanging out with a meteor before and what Hardy told us about his sister in this episode, I'm pretty sure the pushing was done on purpose, unless she was in a hurry to tell Amaria something and tripped on a Dwebble which ended up making Amaria fall. Jokes aside, before making any assumptions about what really happened we should take a closer look at every single aspect on this scene.

So, for starters, we see Amaria standing on the celestine cascade - because http://i.imgur.com/ohLhcpI.png, can't you be more obvious Ame? So, she's standing there and she suddenly closes her eyes. Uhhh... what? She was either expecting Titania to put her arms around her (get it? like in Titanic) or she was about to kill herself. Then, Titania appears out of nowhere (it seems like she was running, for some reason) and pushes her down, closing her eyes after that. After speculating a lot and reading the posts above, I came to a few theories:

1 - The scene we see here, isn't actually going to happen in the next episode, but instead, has already happened. In Shade's gym, not all those scenes were death scenes from the future. Corey's was from the past and that fifth scene looked more like a trauma from the past too. Just because most of them were death scenes from the future, it doesn't mean this one can't be a scene from the past related to a trauma. Obviously, there are a lot of flaws in this theory, such as the fact that Amaria and Titania don't look any different (meh, nobody ages in pokemon anyway), but I'd still like to explain what I think happened here: according to what Notus said, the real Amaria suffered from memory loss, so assuming Ame is going to make a reference to this, perhaps the scene we see here caused Amaria to lose her memory. Maybe this happened after Amaria did something childish or rude in some way to Titania. The latter got really pissed which resulted in doing this to former. At first, I though pushing someone down a huge waterfall was too much, even if you were extremely angry, and then I realized this is Titania we're talking about. She traumatized Flobot (and we still don't know how), not to mention what Hardy said about her. A while after this accident, Titania felt really bad (because she has feelings too lol), and decided to take care of Amaria from that day onward, eventually falling in love. The love she feels for Amaria (and Hardy too, by the way) is the reason why she doesn't want them to get involved with the Meteor issues, because she's already taking care of them by pretending to be on their side.

2 - Titania is secretly working for Team Meteor and was asked to snatch Amaria's bracelet. I know everyone has already though of this one, but I still felt like mentioning it because I had already speculated about this a few months ago. I have no idea why she'd work for the Meteors but whatever reason she had must've been really selfish since it resulted in Amaria's death. Like, Amaria. Seriously, what? She's such a nice person, not to mention that they're a freaking couple.

Perhaps Solaris did something similar to what he did to Cal, basically brainwashing Titania into thinking something else of Amaria. Still, I don't think Titania is stupid enough to fall for Solaris' lies. I mean, not even Cal - a depressed dude who feels inferior to everyone around him - fell for that (according to what he told us before getting into the Byxbision Wasteland).

It could've also happened how T&F suggested - maybe she was surrounded by meteors (who think she's working for them) and had no choice but to push her down. She was expecting Amaria to survive it, because, well, she's a fucking water-type gym leader with lvl 70+ pokemons who should have at least one physical attacker in her team that knows the most common physical water-type move: waterfall a water-type trainer.

If this is the right one, then I guess we'll just have to wait and find out what reasons Titania had to join team Meteor, to begin with.

3 - It was an accident. I know it's silly since that pushing doesn't look accidental at all, but if you look closely, it seems like Titania fell on the ground after pushing Amaria, reason why she closed her eyes. It's a very unlikely theory, but I still felt like mentioning it.

In the end, I just hope Amaria doesn't die, 'cause, uhh, I REALLY don't want her to die :(. Seriously, why must you kill nice characters, Ame? Why isn't there a death scene for Fern Solaris or for Sigmund? I don't know, make something similar to PMD Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky where the protagonist sees the future and alters it. Allow the protagonist to somehow stop Titania from killing Amaria, because, come on, the player isn't that stupid, I mean, he saw those freaking scenes in Shade's gym and saw Kiki dying later.

Edited by MMM

I think this is all being over thought.

TROLLOLOL she's just diving into water.

But it does look like she closes her eyes before Titania even gets there so I'd assume she knew it was coming and Titania is trying to stop it. The whole timing of that seems more logical to me.

i have some theories:

1: A high dude of Team Meteor force Titania to "Kill her" and she pretend to do so by pushing her to the Waterfall, knowing that Amaria will survive since her pokemon are water type. Hell, Saphire survived a fall from Tanzan Mountain. And some time later Amaria appears and bla bla bla. Despite her relation whit Amaria, Titania seems evil.

2: She kills her .

3: An unespected scene when they are surrounded and Titania push her to save her life.

4: She betray the poor girl and push her, but Shades appears from nowhere, save Amaria life and many lols.

5: Whatever twisted idea is crossing on Ame´s mind.

Still, we just have to wait.

Okay, we should clear something up. This thread says in the title that speculation is ahead. You guys probably don't need spoilers for everything.

Only reason for the spoilers is if for whatever reason someone who hasn't finished 12 is looking, we don't want to spoil the cut scene (I think) or anything in the episode at that.

Edited by Rosesong

Also, some dialogue from Hardy stood out to me when we talk to him, Cain, and Aya in Agate: (paraphrasing) he said that whenever she was around, he didn't know whether Titania wanted to hug him or stab him in the back with a knife. While he may just be using the idiom form of the phrase, the way he said it seemed a little too particular/literal for it not to be some kind of foreshadowing; the only thing that would have made it more obvious would be if there were ellipsis marks afterwards; then it'd just be blatant.

Also, some dialogue from Hardy stood out to me when we talk to him, Cain, and Aya in Agate: (paraphrasing) he said that whenever she was around, he didn't know whether Titania wanted to hug him or stab him in the back with a knife. While he may just be using the idiom form of the phrase, the way he said it seemed a little too particular/literal for it not to be some kind of foreshadowing; the only thing that would have made it more obvious would be if there were ellipsis marks afterwards; then it'd just be blatant.

Call it a gut feeling but I think it's more trollshadowing than actual forshadowing, I can't believe Ame would be that predictable with it all. All that time to let it soak into our minds and Ame would be completely predictable with it? No, I don't know what's going to happen but I can't imagine it being what the obvious appearance of it is.

Call it a gut feeling but I think it's more trollshadowing than actual forshadowing, I can't believe Ame would be that predictable with it all. All that time to let it soak into our minds and Ame would be completely predictable with it? No, I don't know what's going to happen but I can't imagine it being what the obvious appearance of it is.

That seems to be the sort of thing that Ame would do. Plus, say for a fact that

Titania is working with Team Meteor. Why would she take care of Amaria, just to purposely kill her later? It seems as though she could be a double agent, or is simply protecting her.

Edited by Rosesong