Speculation on Episode 13's Spoiler

Rosesong

Call it a gut feeling but I think it's more trollshadowing than actual forshadowing, I can't believe Ame would be that predictable with it all. All that time to let it soak into our minds and Ame would be completely predictable with it? No, I don't know what's going to happen but I can't imagine it being what the obvious appearance of it is.

True, it does seem blatantly obvious, but still, just throwing it out there.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Lol, most of us are well aware of their status, just I don't want to be jumped on by a screaming homophobe for saying that ^_^

We don't tolerate that kind of stuff in this community, so if anyone is "jumping on" you, let a mod know and we'll take care of it.

(Sorry for bad English)

Actually, it could be possible that in the next episode, Amaria discovered that Titania is working with Team Meteor. Due to finding out that the person she loved most is one of the villians, Amaria fall into despair and try to commit suicide by jumping off the Celestinine Cascade. Titania trys to stop Amaria (by grabbing her away from the cascade) but Amaria jumped a second before Titania could reach her.

This theory can explain a few things: 1. Amaria's "sad face" before she falls 2. Titania's "sad face" after Amaria falls

Also, although it might just be me seeing it wrong, but I strongly feel that in the spoiler, Amaria fall BEFORE Titania getting to the "closest" position to her, providing further evidence to my theory.

Another thing I want to say about ep13 is that first,according to the game files, Adrienn will be the gym leader we face next, whose gym is in the Coral ward. Second: according to the in-game map, the Celestinine Cascade (possibly) leads to the "Water Treatment Centre", which is considerably close to the Coral Ward...

So, to conclude, I predict that in episode 13, Amaria discovered Titania's "secret", fall into despair, and attempted to suicide (which Titania failed to stop), creating the "scene" in the spoiler. Due to the fact that Amaria might have survived, the protagonist have to go to the Water Treatment Centre (through some unknown-yet method) to find Amaria, meeting Adrienn in the process, and have a gym battle with xe after everything "settled down".

(Once again, I apologise for my bad English cuz I'm Chinese)

(Sorry for bad English)

Actually, it could be possible that in the next episode, Amaria discovered that Titania is working with Team Meteor. Due to finding out that the person she loved most is one of the villians, Amaria fall into despair and try to commit suicide by jumping off the Celestinine Cascade. Titania trys to stop Amaria (by grabbing her away from the cascade) but Amaria jumped a second before Titania could reach her.

This theory can explain a few things: 1. Amaria's "sad face" before she falls 2. Titania's "sad face" after Amaria falls

Also, although it might just be me seeing it wrong, but I strongly feel that in the spoiler, Amaria fall BEFORE Titania getting to the "closest" position to her, providing further evidence to my theory.

Another thing I want to say about ep13 is that first,according to the game files, Adrienn will be the gym leader we face next, whose gym is in the Coral ward. Second: according to the in-game map, the Celestinine Cascade (possibly) leads to the "Water Treatment Centre", which is considerably close to the Coral Ward...

So, to conclude, I predict that in episode 13, Amaria discovered Titania's "secret", fall into despair, and attempted to suicide (which Titania failed to stop), creating the "scene" in the spoiler. Due to the fact that Amaria might have survived, the protagonist have to go to the Water Treatment Centre (through some unknown-yet method) to find Amaria, meeting Adrienn in the process, and have a gym battle with xe after everything "settled down".

(Once again, I apologise for my bad English cuz I'm Chinese)

I came here to point out the same...At first at Shade's gym, due to the nature of the cutscenes there, I assumed Titania would push Amaria...But now, I truely believe Titania was trying to stop Amaria from jumping...Either to "kill herself" because of "Tania's secret" (I dont think anyone would kill themselves over THAT), or just to try and keep the bracelet AWAY from Team Meteor, by jumping off the Cascade (I dont know about you, but diving UNDER a cascade is no easy task, let alone finding something under there)

Speaking of diving, I noticed that the lake in the Tanzan Cove is now dive-able... And the guy who resigned from Team Meteor at the Beryl Cemetary (Simon, iirc), kept talking about how the love of his life drowned at the bottom of that lake, and that he won't treveal any secret to the player for now... + we got Dive in this episode... hint hint ?

Edited by Drayker

Wait wait wait, who is Titania again? In the game she says something about meeting again, but I don't remember her. :mellow:

Does she, I thought that was Amaria that said that.

She does. You meet her once when you enter North Adventurine Woods. She was "talking" with a Meteor.

Tania <3

Titaniai.png

I came here to point out the same...At first at Shade's gym, due to the nature of the cutscenes there, I assumed Titania would push Amaria...But now, I truely believe Titania was trying to stop Amaria from jumping...Either to "kill herself" because of "Tania's secret" (I dont think anyone would kill themselves over THAT), or just to try and keep the bracelet AWAY from Team Meteor, by jumping off the Cascade (I dont know about you, but diving UNDER a cascade is no easy task, let alone finding something under there)

Well... it is true that most people wouldn't kill themselves over what I speculated. However, if Amaria is jumping under her own will (instead of being pushed), I don't think the reason would be "protecting the braclet" because if that's what she wanted, she could just take it off and throw it down the cascade rather than going WITH it...

Well... it is true that most people wouldn't kill themselves over what I speculated. However, if Amaria is jumping under her own will (instead of being pushed), I don't think the reason would be "protecting the braclet" because if that's what she wanted, she could just take it off and throw it down the cascade rather than going WITH it...

Bad idea, because who knows where it would end up? The best idea would be for Amaria to keep it, so she knows it doesn't end up with someone else (and potentially end up in Team Meteor's clutches).

Just a few notes from me. Not much on the main point of what will happen within the major plot, but still interesting things.

First off, I agree with Drayker. Tanzan Cove is now almost completely dive-able, and Simon had said that "Whatever is left of her resides at the bottom of the lake" (Or something similar). Possible that it could lead to a side-quest to recover her/her remains (I fully hope that it will be possible to recover her alive. Possibly a Wailord swallowed her, leading you to have to battle a pod of level 80(or up) Wailords to recover her. Even though it is just a vague hope)

Next, Titania is actually a Fairy Tale reference (Who is her ---> http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Erza_Scarlet). To back this up, the mansion's name is the Fiore Mansion (Fiore Kingdom). She even has really bright red hair. She is fiercely loyal to whoever she is allied with, and it is really really doubtful that she would betray anyone on her side. She is also really really powerful, despite sometimes being too serious.

I also noticed various, seemingly new (Or I just didn't realize them before), places where you will be able to use rockslide/surf throughout the map, leading to items or new areas.

There is one thing that i want to see in episode 13:

Remember when Titania describes where she found the Sapphire Bracelet? It was in a place with a lake, and there was the remainings of a burned house *cough*. In the middle of all the rubble and stuff, there was this Sapphire Bracelet, untouched by the fire. It doesn't matter if she knew what the bracelet was about, or if she only thought it was pretty. Fact is, she took it and gave it to Amaria.

Now, the place where she found it... does it rings any bells? If not, then let me show you some "fire": Charlotte caused an accident when she was little, and burned "a house" down. Now you remember?

Now, think about this: The Sapphire Bracelet belonged to Saphira's family. And we know that Saphira is someone that does whatever is necessary to protect her family. And Titania is very protective of Amaria, the person that has the Sapphire Bracelet. Based on this, you can imagine the HELL that is going to be if Saphira meets Amaria, and Titania is around.

Saphira x Titania inbound ^^

• Veterans

Remember when Titania describes where she found the Sapphire Bracelet? It was in a place with a lake, and there was the remainings of a burned house *cough*. In the middle of all the rubble and stuff, there was this Sapphire Bracelet, untouched by the fire. It doesn't matter if she knew what the bracelet was about, or if she only thought it was pretty. Fact is, she took it and gave it to Amaria.

Now, the place where she found it... does it rings any bells? If not, then let me show you some "fire": Charlotte caused an accident when she was little, and burned "a house" down. Now you remember?

Now, think about this: The Sapphire Bracelet belonged to Saphira's family. And we know that Saphira is someone that does whatever is necessary to protect her family. And Titania is very protective of Amaria, the person that has the Sapphire Bracelet. Based on this, you can imagine the HELL that is going to be if Saphira meets Amaria, and Titania is around.

You might just Have doomed us all ...no really Ame is not THAT obvious but rly she is

Yeah, I caught on to that whole thing with the Tanzan house.

So first of all Sapphire - Saphira... just makes sense in my opinion. Saphira's family hides a lot of significance to the storyline we have yet to know. My guess, is that Saphira was the original owner of the Sapphire Bracelet, and lost it while attempting to escape the fire caused by Charlotte. Now, let's think about why Titania would be over at the family's home area. First of all, we all are aware that Titania was seen conversing with a Meteor grunt in the forests of Route 1. For now, we don't know much so for this theory she is going to be considered guilty by affiliation. Seeing as the base of Team Meteor's is very close, in Tanzan Mountain, it could be possible that Titania was a part of Team Meteor at the time, and was sent to investigate the lake after reports of a fire having been started there. So she goes, finds the bracelet, and deems it too valuable to just be left there. Titania most likely is not very supportive of Team Meteor, but was most likely forced into a situation of compliance with them. Because of this, she may not have been aware of the significance of the Sapphire Bracelet to Team Meteor's plans. So, she kept it for herself and most likely reported that a house had been burned down and nothing was found in the ashes. X amount of time passes and Titania meets up with Amaria again. Now, since Amaria and Titania knew each other from the trainer school, it is very likely they remained good friends up to this time, or were perhaps more than friends at this time as well. Amaria, still unaware of Titania's affiliation with Team Meteor, happily accepts the gift of the Sapphire Bracelet from Titania. Titania later moves up the ranks in Team Meteor. She finds out about the significance of the Sapphire Bracelet and moves with Amaria to the Celestine Cascade, far from where many people would normally venture in order to protect Amaria from the threatening possibility of Team Meteor finding Amaria and possibly killing her for the bracelet. Time passes and Titania still works undercover for Team Meteor. She finds her brother near her home after being launched by Terra's sledgehammer. Later arrives the protagonist in search of Hardy. When Hardy is woken up, he goes downstairs. When he sees the broadcast about Team Meteor, he desires to get involved. However, Titania, a double agent, warns her brother of the dangers of Team Meteor knowing exactly how dangerous they can be. Now comes the events of Episode 13. Team Meteor is closing in on Celestine Cascade. Titania fears for the safety of her partner and they go to hide on top of the cascade. Team Meteor finds them. As they draw closer, Titania knows that she could not possibly let Team Meteor lay a hand on Amaria. So a plan was devised in which the protagonist was to hide in the waters underneath the cascade using dive. When Titania pushed Amaria off the edge of the cascade, the protagonist was to ascend and catch her, and then run away. At this point, most likely we have obtained at least Titania's badge. So Team Meteor, now aware of her betrayal to the organization, either A: takes her captive or B: kills her. The protagonist backtracks with Amaria all the way to the Coral Ward, where Team Meteor would not expect them to hide.

If I come up with more, I'll edit, but this is what I thought of for now! ^_^

• Administrators

Next, Titania is actually a Fairy Tale reference (Who is her ---> http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Erza_Scarlet). To back this up, the mansion's name is the Fiore Mansion (Fiore Kingdom). She even has really bright red hair. She is fiercely loyal to whoever she is allied with, and it is really really doubtful that she would betray anyone on her side. She is also really really powerful, despite sometimes being too serious.

...Fiore Kingdom is a thing? ._.

Fiore is Amy's last name. Titania is in no way based off of Fairy Tail. but I know a lot of people have made this connection. The similarities are honestly entirely coincidental; I've never watched even one episode of this show.

I can't believe that Amy's last name just happens to match it though, that's really annoying.

• Veterans

Ame You are under Arest For Copyright infrigment

Is what will hapen when the Maker of Fairy Tail hears of this

Oh yh I have a scary feeling that Shade is Gonna Make a Comeback

Also i Have Sadness

Edited by Azery123

Just one little observation (maybe nonsense ._.). Anyone knows who is the blue-haired guy that appears in the intro?

AKA this guy

sp34.png

I have seen that some of you say that Amaria won't die because there's no other water-type trainer to take up her rol. Well, from all the characters that appear in the intro of the game, we (or at least me), know everyone except for this guy and the shadow one (not Shade, but the shadow). There's another freaky guy, but could be Radomus. So... who might this guy be? Anyone knows it?

PS: Sorry for my English XP

• Veterans
Just one little observation (maybe nonsense ._.). Anyone knows who is the blue-haired guy that appears in the intro?
AKA this guy

sp34.png

I have seen that some of you say that Amaria won't die because there's no other water-type trainer to take up her rol. Well, from all the characters that appear in the intro of the game, we (or at least me), know everyone except for this guy and the shadow one (not Shade, but the shadow). There's another freaky guy, but could be Radomus. So... who might this guy be? Anyone knows it?

Its The red Guy With Magmortar's Brother he Lives in Ametrine City

AKA this guy

sp34.png

That's a guy named Blake. Like Azery said, it's Cal brother. And i think he's an Ice type trainer actually.

And i'm pretty sure Amaria is not going to die until we face her at least once. Corey and Kiki both died after we fought them, so if Amaria is going to have the same destiny, we'd have to face her at least once. Or she's going to be a "wasted character".

• Veterans

That's a guy named Blake. Like Azery said, it's Cal brother. And i think he's an Ice type trainer actually.

And i'm pretty sure Amaria is not going to die until we face her at least once. Corey and Kiki both died after we fought them, so if Amaria is going to have the same destiny, we'd have to face her at least once. Or she's going to be a "wasted character".

VINNY...You Just Jinxed us...

I still don't think Amaria's going to die though... It just wouldn't make sense, seeing as A) there wouldn't be a canon Reborn replacement leader and B) the deaths in Reborn have been of people who have passed on in real life (I think).

Shade knows all where is he been gone to long and what about Heather and the good Dr. and the rest of the heads and the guy with Charot he can be a double agent because he seems as if he do not want the plans to be successful. He has help us if you did not beg Fern

post-47725-0-08062000-1402436868_thumb.png