Speculation on Episode 13's Spoiler

Rosesong

Why? It's kind of a book that tells you the history of the site, as well as the people involved in bringing the site to where it is today. There's also a saying that history is better than fiction.

This.

In a way, the story of the League being in a game (even with embellishments in places) also helps ensure that those who haven't survived aren't forgotten, and that their legacy lives on.

That sounds super corny but I think you get my point

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veterans

This.

In a way, the story of the League being in a game (even with embellishments in places) also helps ensure that those who haven't survived aren't forgotten, and that their legacy lives on.

That sounds super corny but I think you get my point

Daham so is Solaris just an old leader or just Ingame Character?Zel

Meteor characters were not based off of real people- so that's Aster, Eclipse, Solaris, Taka, ZEL and Sirius

What about Lin? She is an old leader and, according to Shade's gym, she's gonna die sooner or later. Did something happen to her in real life too?

EDIT: Ninja'd

Edited by MMM

According to shades gym a lot of things will happen but it seems all like a tease to me at this point, I will say this Amethyst, you sure have a way with making people think, and a way with toying with their emotions. Im really curious as to how many times you've rewritten things as time has gone on.

Speculation:

Lin was the Dragon leader and got replaced by Saphira. (for whatever reason... maybe she was to brutal and killed some pokemon of her challangers??)

Then she founded Team Meteor (she was the meteor-leader, or did I mix something up?) to get revenge on the league, and what better way to take revenge than eradicating the whole city and terrorizing Saphiras family?

but she told her subordinates (Grunts and Admins) that she wants to get to destroy the City to reach Arceus' Meteor below the City for whatever reason

If you choose to save Anna and Noel at Tanzan Mountain, Laura says something about a girl named Lin who used to live at the orphanage with her, Charlotte, Anna, and Noel, but one day she vanished (I believe, I saw this on the forums somewhere)

• Veterans

If you choose to save Anna and Noel at Tanzan Mountain, Laura says something about a girl named Lin who used to live at the orphanage with her, Charlotte, Anna, and Noel, but one day she vanished (I believe, I saw this on the forums somewhere)

Yup.....

Now i'm wondering Was heather the flying leader and was she replaced by ciel

and for the love of God pls do not tell me Fern was a leader

Yup.....

Now i'm wondering Was heather the flying leader and was she replaced by ciel

and for the love of God pls do not tell me Fern was a leader

Fern was a leader, also was quite the same way he is in game. Would battle people, disconnect, and then come back with a completely new team to counter the challenger.

EDIT: But if you guys want to talk about relations of characters to real life, then create a topic for it as this one's is to discuss speculations rather than the real life versions of our characters.

Edited by Tacps&Flowers

• Veterans

Fern was a leader, also was quite the same way he is in game. Would battle people, disconnect, and then come back with a completely new team to counter the challenger.

EDIT: But if you guys want to talk about relations of characters to real life, then create a topic for it as this one's is to discuss speculations rather than the real life versions of our characters.

Cool

But Seriously was he kicked?

And Now The Glorious Question...Will ZEL be Battling the player with Pulse MR Mime he has battled the player with 3 other pulse pokes

Cool

But Seriously was he kicked?

And Now The Glorious Question...Will ZEL be Battling the player with Pulse MR Mime he has battled the player with 3 other pulse pokes

Long story short. Only Amethyst can answer that, but she won't. It'd kill the surprise, which I am glad. I don't like spoilers.

• Veterans

What satan hole have you crawled out of today? >_>

even worse permanent WONDER GUARD meaning either ghost or steel or your Fucked (and indirect damage but it might have magic bounce field cuz ame is a Troll)

You know what would be evil, if Mr. PULSE somehow was able to set up permanent Dual Screens.

Not evil enough cuz i got the Infiltrator on deck.

Mr. Mime's PULSE? i don't know.

Probably Mr. Mime's going to setup a Permanent Crafty Shield, Fairy Lock and Wide Guard at the same time.

Tangrowth isn't officially mega; the symbol is meant to show that Tangrowth is in it's PULSE form. I don't think we can get it unless we join the Meteors