Speculation on Episode 13's Spoiler

Rosesong

Hmm, seeing as we have a strong team of gym leaders about to bust into a city full of meteor I think there's a good chance of some cool gym leader team up battles ahead. If anyone played kingdom hearts II maybe something similar to what happened after the demyx fight. You run through and have to team up with different people at different parts to stall and eventually break past the enemy. Just a cool thing that could happen I guess

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, seeing as we have a strong team of gym leaders about to bust into a city full of meteor I think there's a good chance of some cool gym leader team up battles ahead. If anyone played kingdom hearts II maybe something similar to what happened after the demyx fight. You run through and have to team up with different people at different parts to stall and eventually break past the enemy. Just a cool thing that could happen I guess

That will probably happen later in the episode because we still have to take out the PULSE that's making everyone go to sleep. Speaking of the PULSE pokemon, I think it's a PULSE Vileplume or Bellossom because they both have the ability to put people to sleep with Sleep Powder. Wait! Doesn't Laura have a pokemon that can put people to sleep (for example, if you save Laura instead of Saphira in Tanzan Cove)? Could this pokemon possibly be one of Laura's grass pokemon?

I assumed it will be PULSE Musharna. :wacko:

From what we seen so far, PULSE machines are enhancing natural traits of a pokemon, not their attacks. (not counting the pseudo-mega state)

Like, any pokemon that new growth could be used instead of Tangrowth if it wasn't a case.

Edited by Jaromir

• Support Squad

Wasn't the pulse mentioned to be a Mr. Mime? I'm almost sure someone, not sure if it was Hardy, mentioned it in last episode.

Iirc, it was a report from G.G talking about the Barriers surrounding calcenon

• 1 month later...

Necroposting is frowned upon, especially because your post is irrelevant to this topic. There's also pretty much no point in asking when the next episode will come out, those who know wouldn't tell, those who would tell wouldn't know. Just wait for it~

Do you mean Victoria?? We just fought the new Fighting gym leader, so she's just the head of the academy at the moment. Amaria is the person that has Surf, and she's the Water gym leader. Titania is Steel.

That's been said, and I still doubt it highly. Here's why. All leaders, as most of us know, are based off of people in real life, and the events that happened to them while they were at PO. Amaria is still alive; however; she does suffer from memory loss. I believe that when she jumps/Titania pushes she'll lose her memory possibly.

Well, at least 6 more episodes means that the Elite Four will be in about Episode 18.....meaning Meteor dies in 17 or it gets brought forward. Meaning we have around 8 gyms in 5 Episodes or so.

YES DOUBLE GYM LEADER EPISODE WOOOHOOOOO.

Inb4 Ame makes it until Episode 25 ;-;

Well, at least 6 more episodes means that the Elite Four will be in about Episode 18.....meaning Meteor dies in 17 or it gets brought forward. Meaning we have around 8 gyms in 5 Episodes or so.

YES DOUBLE GYM LEADER EPISODE WOOOHOOOOO.

Inb4 Ame makes it until Episode 25 ;-;

Why can't the E4 and Champion be on the 20th? o_o

In fact, I'd even put beating the meteors in the last episode as well, because, unless the champion is someone like Lin, beating the E4 won't take very long and it won't be that special, meaning there's enough space to fill an episode with beating the meteors and stopping them from doing an extremely huge catastrophe + passing through the victory road + beating the E4 and Champion.

Of course, this also depends on the story, which I have no idea how it'll turn out in the end :P.

• Veterans

Also Absol confirmed for episode 13....I Can't be the only 1 who was waiting for this?

Also Lemme tell you i believe episode 13 is going to come out around next week....

Why can't the E4 and Champion be on the 20th? o_o

In fact, I'd even put beating the meteors in the last episode as well, because, unless the champion is someone like Lin, beating the E4 won't take very long and it won't be that special, meaning there's enough space to fill an episode with beating the meteors and stopping them from doing an extremely huge catastrophe + passing through the victory road + beating the E4 and Champion.

Of course, this also depends on the story, which I have no idea how it'll turn out in the end :P.

You do know this is Reborn you're talking about. Ame will probably make them extremely difficult, maybe worse than some of the gym leaders before their teams changed(Florinia, Serra and Aya)

You do know this is Reborn you're talking about. Ame will probably make them extremely difficult, maybe worse than some of the gym leaders before their teams changed(Florinia, Serra and Aya)

I know lol. As I said, beating the meteors and stopping them from doing an extremely huge catastrophe + passing through the victory road + beating the E4 and Champion no matter how hard they are. I don't know about you but I think that could all easily fit into one episode.

Plus it's the last one (I'm assuming) besides the aftergame and I feel like it should be special since we're gonna feel sad and nostalgic once the story is over ):

Edited by MMM