Speculation on Episode 13's Spoiler

Rosesong

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently Ame said we are going to get waterfall in episode 14 or 15 when she made the video on the Ametrine Mountain Map Demonstration. So I think Dive is the most likely HM we will get, IF we get a new HM next episode.

Apparently Ame said we are going to get waterfall in episode 14 or 15 when she made the video on the Ametrine Mountain Map Demonstration. So I think Dive is the most likely HM we will get, IF we get a new HM next episode.

Dive? We already got it, if anything, we're getting Surf lol.

Maybe surf and the ability to use rockclimb

Ame has probably installed the rock climb walls to troll us. After all, she wouldn't allow us to gain two moves that you can use outside of battle in one episode.

That's too easy.

Unless we really need Surf in the next episode. I know we're not going to see all of Ametrine in the next episode, but if we have to get through it to reach other places, then yeah...

Still too easy ^^

Wow completely forgot about Dive (I didn't get it yet). So, I think we might get rock climb next? There are a lot of rock climbable walls around reborn, and there's one in Route 1 that might be important (because we can't see what it goes to).

I can't wait till we get Fly, It'll save so much time from going between places. Yeah off-topic, but needed to be mentioned.

Well, you'll probably be waiting a long time. If something is convient for us, Ame will have some way of making it hard to get to, or hard to get.

Edited by Taska0G0

Wow completely forgot about Dive (I didn't get it yet). So, I think we might get rock climb next? There are a lot of rock climbable walls around reborn, and there's one in Route 1 that might be important (because we can't see what it goes to).

I'm almost certain I remember that wall being a link to Iolia Valley, not sure but I could have sworn I saw one in there that could be connected.

13 means bad luck, so I hope Titania isn´t really going to kill poor Amaria. I mean she might pull off a kiki, fight us and then die before she can give us the badge ._____. (Too soon? T_T) Dunno what to think of Titania though, since she had little screen-time up to now and we´ve seen her with a meteor grunt, but at the same time with amaria (and being somewhat protective towards her), so yeah...

And well, I don´t think we will get fly. And I hope we´re not going to get fly, because that makes me walk around more and then maybe I´ll discover more stuff/find more pokemon. If I had fly I would´ve surely missed out on some stuff already :DBut I guess we´re going to get both surf and waterfall, since there is both water and a waterfall (?) around. And then I´d run back to Iola Valley and try to get past that waterfall there ^^

I also pray that we will get a sneasel, I really want one... ^_^ (It´s cool. Get it, cool? Ice-Type.. Ah, sorry for the shitty joke... T_T).

13 means bad luck, so I hope Titania isn´t really going to kill poor Amaria. I mean she might pull off a kiki, fight us and then die before she can give us the badge ._____. (Too soon? T_T) Dunno what to think of Titania though, since she had little screen-time up to now and we´ve seen her with a meteor grunt, but at the same time with amaria (and being somewhat protective towards her), so yeah...

And well, I don´t think we will get fly. And I hope we´re not going to get fly, because that makes me walk around more and then maybe I´ll discover more stuff/find more pokemon. If I had fly I would´ve surely missed out on some stuff already :DBut I guess we´re going to get both surf and waterfall, since there is both water and a waterfall (?) around. And then I´d run back to Iola Valley and try to get past that waterfall there ^^

I also pray that we will get a sneasel, I really want one... ^_^ (It´s cool. Get it, cool? Ice-Type.. Ah, sorry for the shitty joke... T_T).

p sure all there is on top of that waterfall in iolia valley is one of those X doors

nice pun

I'm suprised anyone thinks that we will get Surf from Amaria right away.

To get Strengh we had to go through two big zones battle 2.5 gym leaders (sorry Cal), 3 rivals and 3 Meteor admins (including the nighmarechomp).

Now, I'm looking at Reborn map. And what I see?

A nice cozy place called Tourmaline Desert. Very vast, nice view and all. I bet we can spend some time exploring it.

We already know that someone is gonna fall of the waterfall due to *circumstances*, and we are gonna likely follow that person too. If I remember correctly from Reborn map there is a place where the Celestinine Cascade falls. It's called Reborn Sewers.

So...We have potential uber-sidequest ahead of us, and few zones to cover it. Any thoughts?

I'm suprised anyone thinks that we will get Surf from Amaria right away.

To get Strengh we had to go through two big zones battle 2.5 gym leaders (sorry Cal), 3 rivals and 3 Meteor admins (including the nighmarechomp).

Now, I'm looking at Reborn map. And what I see?

A nice cozy place called Tourmaline Desert. Very vast, nice view and all. I bet we can spend some time exploring it.

We already know that someone is gonna fall of the waterfall due to *circumstances*, and we are gonna likely follow that person too. If I remember correctly from Reborn map there is a place where the Celestinine Cascade falls. It's called Reborn Sewers.

So...We have potential uber-sidequest ahead of us, and few zones to cover it. Any thoughts?

Well that speculations comes Amarias statement:

"I have HM-Surf here and I could give it to you, but you cannot use it without the badge. Get that Badge, come back and you can have it."

(original might be different, but that's what she meant)

And since we are right infront of the house at the end of episode 12 -> we go in, show the badge: "yay, you did it. As promised here is HM surf." or "So you really did it, I know I said you can have it but first... let's battle for it / you have to battle Titania for it."

And Tourmaline Desert is won't come until in a few episodes I guess... Ametrine Mountain was confirmed to be the next place we need to go... and to get through there we need Surf...

Well that speculations comes Amarias statement:

"I have HM-Surf here and I could give it to you, but you cannot use it without the badge. Get that Badge, come back and you can have it."

(original might be different, but that's what she meant)

And since we are right infront of the house at the end of episode 12 -> we go in, show the badge: "yay, you did it. As promised here is HM surf." or "So you really did it, I know I said you can have it but first... let's battle for it / you have to battle Titania for it."

And Tourmaline Desert is won't come until in a few episodes I guess... Ametrine Mountain was confirmed to be the next place we need to go... and to get through there we need Surf...

Well, my first idea was that it will go like this...

- Amaria: Go get the badge, then I will give you Surf

- Samson defeated

- Now we go back to Fiore Mansion

- Suprise! Something sudden happends, and Amaria goes down the waterfall

- No Surf for you.

But I forgot about Ametrine Mountain being the zone for ep 13, so I guess you are right.

Well, my first idea was that it will go like this...

- Amaria: Go get the badge, then I will give you Surf

- Samson defeated

- Now we go back to Fiore Mansion

- Suprise! Something sudden happends, and Amaria goes down the waterfall

- No Surf for you.

But I forgot about Ametrine Mountain being the zone for ep 13, so I guess you are right.

well part of it anyways since we need surf, waterfall, dive and possibly rock climb to access it fully ( don't have certain badges to use the moves before everyone jumps to conclusions) and we might get to Ametrine Town too. Like your other ideas though.

If anyone hasn't seen Ame's video on her channel, here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLZvl3YOgdY. It's relevant in what I'm talking about so you might want to watch it, if you have the time. In the video Ame is creating a map for one of the floors for Ametrine Mountain. In the video she implements places for us to Surf, use Waterfall, AND Dive. Assuming that we're visiting Ametrine Mountain next, we need to be able to use all 3 HMs so we might have to battle some more Gym Leaders.

Edited by Taska0G0

No Way there is gunna be waterfall Ame isnt that mercifull...is she?

Not yet... That is for access to ALL areas of Ametrine Mountain but you can check out the video of her creating a floor of Ametrine Mountain on her YT channel. She won't be that merciful after being trolled...lol

If anyone hasn't seen Ame's video on her channel, here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLZvl3YOgdY. It's relevant in what I'm talking about so you might want to watch it, if you have the time. In the video Ame is creating a map for one of the floors for Ametrine Mountain. In the video she implements places for us to Surf, use Waterfall, AND Dive. Assuming that we're visiting Ametrine Mountain next, we need to be able to use all 3 HMs so we might have to battle some more Gym Leaders.

From what I remember in the video, she talked like this area wasn't going to be in the next release. I expected to encounter this area in Episode 14 at the earliest. We may be able to travel through some of Ametrine Mountain, but I doubt all of it since it is supposed to be so big.