Rage!

Reignited'Light

I can be pretty calm when playing Reborn *GASP!!* & each Gym Leader hasn't made me flat out rage yet.=P....................well, I'd be lying if I said that, only 1 Leader just made me flat out rage & that was against Noel. Even with Scrafty & Magnezone, HPFighting & Clefable...............Noel is definently the hardest leader in the game by far.>.> Other than Noel, nothing has made me mad about anything else.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was trying to breed moves onto a chespin. To do that I needed to breed my male chespin with a ditto until I got a female to breed with other stuff. There are now two full boxes of male chespins in my PC.

Also, the chess puzzles irritated me because I saw other ways to mate but the way the controls are set up I couldn't move my pieces into the right positions.

The amount of ridiculous hax in this game was what got me mad for the first time in 6 months. I feel like the enemy has double the normal chances to stun, confuse, poison, etc. I mean the puzzles aren't that hard(solved the forest one in 5 minutes and the chess one in 3) but the overall unfair advantage the enemy team has is what makes this game hard and sometimes infuriating.

• 2 months later...

For me, it would have to be either beating Luna with a level 45ish gyarados and then realizing that my team is waaaaaay underleveled, or accidently saving after the spoiler in episode 12. I'm now locked out of the game and i have to hope that going to ep. 13 fixes it.

• 2 weeks later...

I loved the chess part! I wished there were more puzzles.

One of the worst parts for me was that labyrinth with the cultists...

I was like "come on, game. I have beaten grunts in large numbers before.

This is what I do." But nope, I must sneak past them. It was extremely frustrating.

Not to mention I didn't read the books, because I did not know they were there.

(Also, I was too preoccupied with not hearing "there is no escape from the eyes of God"

for the millionth time." Geez, cultist guy, you're not God.)

So anyway, I reach the next room...puzzle. Insert number here. What number? Oh, right,

that guy who let me out said something about books. Where are these books? Check Reborn forum...

they're in this labyrinth I just passed.

Ugh.

+1 to training Noibat, as well.

It took me around 20 tries to beat Noel because of both of his brids that destroyed my team. And I had to grind a magneton anyway or else it was impossible for my team to beat it no matter how hard I tried... he's too strong. Aya was also very hard because I didnt had any SE moves vs poison in my team so I needed to get a several amount of parahax.

Also how did you beat the chatot with a mono bug... wtf?

Edited by Rewer

It took me around 20 tries to beat Noel because of both of his brids that destroyed my team. And I had to grind a magneton anyway or else it was impossible for my team to beat it no matter how hard I tried... he's too strong. Aya was also very hard because I didnt had any SE moves vs poison in my team so I needed to get a several amount of parahax.

Also how did you beat the chatot with a mono bug... wtf?

Crit rock slide from a crustle.

I beat the piss out of Noel my first time and my team only had 4 fighters. Charizard, Gyrados, Machamp and a very weak (low level) Aggron. Second time, I rolled through with Blaziken and some other peeps. Did not enjoy as I took a long time to play second round and forgot about the fliers. Worst time is always Taka/Chatot and El/Arceus. I haven't beaten Arceus but this my first playthrough with everyone being around same level and having a electric type with static. So I've got a few plans for taking down this cheap fake god.

I miss Magikarp and all his elegance doe.

Wait, you had a crustle? How'd you manage that? Earliest I've seen it in any episode is apophyll beach.

I've been around for abit I've got , all the eps up to 9 I believe so I just went back and caught one.

edit:I'm talking about the 2nd fight not the first.

Edited by ShatteredSkys

Most Ragequit Leader: Goddamn Serra and Florinia in Ep.10. Cradily, sandstorm and that pesky misses and stuff. AND NOEL. FUCKING NOEL.

Most Ragequit Meteor Bosses: I first sided with Radomus for my first playthrough ever. Ever. I died so badly I cried. I went all the way to get a rattata to grind it just for FEAR.

Most Ragequit Moment: The moment when you realize that Hurricane is broken, and Vivillon only has bug buzz......or when you realize all grass/poison don't learn sludge bomb naturally/can't learn sludge wave......or when you realize halfway through the Obsidia slums in your first playthrough that there is no waterfall, so swampert is shit.....and you restart....

Or when you get a goddamn Shiny Physical Attacker with 1IV in attack ;-;

Or when you realize that Bug type pokemon are giving you problems......omfg tons of these.

Or when you realize that Bug type pokemon are giving you problems......

What are you trying to say about bug? Bug's as good as any other type in the game.

I should really do a bug mono sometime. Experience the pain of Shelly for myself. Maybe I'll narrate it and put it up on the forums somewhere.

For me, it was Noel on my Poison-Monotype. On my main run, Noel was way too easy which he made up for against my Poison team. I barely beat him, had to use an Arbok just to use Sludge Wave which most of my team didn't even learn for some reason, took me a good 20 tries.

Luna was also a pain because I kept raging at the fact that Bisharp wouldn't stay asleep enough for my Venomoth to get 4 Quiver Dances, it would always wake up after 1 or 2 turns. Once I swapped strategies, she was really easy though.

That moment fighting Serra in a double battle down out to our last pokemon. Blaziken vs Walrein. With fucking hail out and ice body ability, it was hard enough in a double battle with pokemon under lv 55. BUT when I got her down on a few hp, I had to FUCKING miss and lost!!!!! So I have to find places to grind my pokemon which is a pain without a speed engine. I almost destroy my computer. (This is in ep 9)

Edited by Pokemon Princess