Rage!

Reignited'Light

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Retraining.

I do this to myself because I am a hardcore trainer of pokemon back in the FireRed days. I retrain pokemon to get cooler things and make the game easier. Ultimately, I have to retrain things to be badass. This includes retraining Trapinch and NOIBAT.

Fuck that stupid bat. >:I

Go on, challenge Kiki with a team full of dark-types and i assure your state of mind will never be the same.

Also, any time fern's sprite is visible on the screen.

Edited by Telos

You want me to pick....just ONE?...

Uh.......................Anytime I had to battle Taka's Chatot I was vastly frustrated.

Specifically when it was teamed up with ZEL's Eeveelution trio.

Grinding my 'win condition' Pokemon when I'm well into the game.

Had to grind my Raticate so it would learn Sucker Punch for Shade (I proudly abused that Sucker Punch glitch in 10.5)

Had to grind my Granbull so it would Intimidate/Charm stall KiKi's Medicham

Had to grind my Steadfast Gallade so it could sweep Noel's team

Had to grind my Azumarill because I was using Gyarados for so long that I only had 1 Fairy type (Granbull) for Luna. In the end, it only really ended up being death fodder, Gallade and Magnezone did everything.

I should definitely get to grinding my Beldum so it can match up with the rest of the team, and I need to get the rest of the team to 65+, I was severely underleveled when I fought Luna.

when i had just kicked both Fern's and Team Meteor's butts with my Bidoof that knew Rollout and evolved into a Bibarel, i realized that all of my pokemon were partially/completely Water Types, and guess what the first gym typing is?

Electric.

and i only had two Pokemon.

that just really ruined my day, to put it bluntly.

Edited by K_H

• Administrators

What part of the game just made you want to tear your hair out? For me it was the fact that Corey would always beat me and never said anything new like nothing happened.

Yours?

He... should change to a much shorter dialogue for rebattles. Either something about 'falter before me' or 'crags of life'? Did that not happen? (And I'm assuming that you weren't resetting? Otherwise the game won't have saved data of you fighting him so of course he'll say the same thing)

how can you take over the world if you don't know how to chess greed x]

The part where i pick my starter and go to nurse joy and than game crashes n_n

Are you on a mac? Wine users have to delete a few files to avoid these sorts of things.

That damn Arceus. On my first playthough I just had to wait for focus sash to save my blaziken. On my second run, I had to wait for my Gallade's Close Combat to crit, or for him to use dark pulse (he has Justified). I just set a macro up on my keyboard that spammed the x button 100 times a second because I was getting carpal tunnel from going through all the dialog every time.

Florina's Cradilly....that thing....i hate it more than i hate Fern (and i REALLY hate Fern)

you can easily whup Fern's a** with a Bidoof/Bibarel that knows Rollout.

In my recent challenge it was the Taka fight at Azurine Island. Not because of his Chatot but because of his Cradily. My team has a glaring weakness to rock and grass and it took me many tries to beat him. Otherwise it´s Noel and his stupid Cinccino.

Edited by Yazmat

• Veterans

El and that god ditto

only way I could get passed it was to side with El then lose (Which I hated a lot) because I didn't want to train up a new team just to deal with it

You have a problem with GODITTO

Me gets gastly levels up to lvl 50 gives it destiny bond and quick claw and beat areus like a boss * cue troll face*

But the one trainer that made me rage on myfirst run was ..... THE DICK*

(* : AKA SWAG JOCKEY FERN) in our battle in adventurine woods he is way over your level and that moxie krookodile always fucking makes me think i has intimidate

Edited by Azery123

Double battle with Serra...she was to stronk...4 of my pokes are weak to ice,no fire pokes and the 2 pokes left couldnt handle the battle.

No matter what I did,the best I could do is leave her with only one poke and she would still keep spamming those blizzards. :Kappa:

So much rage...went to get vulpix,magmar and arcanine.And I would do the same thing as she did,1st turn-Sun from Vulpix (switch to Magmar);Arcanine Heat Wave,2nd turn-Magmar Lava Plume;Arcanine Heat Wave....6 pokes sweep in 2 turns,because of the move order bug which Serra abused sooo maaanyy time against me.

Edited by Beba

I never had Problems with any Cradily... well Grass/Rock Type... my Combusken/Blaziken is Fire/Fighting, I guess that's why :D

I didn't have Problems against Corey either and I thought that it was the easiest Gym-Battle up till then...

but then comes what made me rage the most up till now (finally beat Noel, yay!)

I got denied my Gym Badge... TWICE!

I was literelly: WHAT? THE? FUCK?

First

Corey: "Oh you beat me I guess you should get the Venom-Badge..." *Enter Heather* " "Hey Dad! I'm running away!"

Corey: "Ok that's it I have had enough..." *leaves*

Me: "What about my badge?" :'(

Second

Kiki: "You have beaten Cal and me... you should get your Fighting-Badge" *collapses*

Victoria: "I'll take care of her, I'll bring you your badge later..."

*later*

Vicotria: "We should stop Team Meteor together..."

Me: "Did you Bring my Badge?"

Victoria: "No time for that!"

*even later*

Victoria: "Kiki is dead... that Invalidates her Badge"

Me: "OH! COME ON!!!!"

REALLY??

I hope that I don't get denied anymore badges or I'll freak the hell out...

Oh yeah... and Noel... his beasts were just way to fast and these flinches and crits...