[OOC/Signup] As Gods Sleep. . .

Chevaleresse

Power levels with people, huh?

*Insert 9,000 joke here*

And thank God that most stuff is up to interpretation. Predictable battles would be lame.

On an unrelated note, the next post in this thread is the 100th post. All eyes on you, Murdoc. Holds breath

funny thing is the Power levels in DBZ were made up to be absurd, and show that power could not be consolidated in a single number. (I have never watched the show myself, but plan to, thing is stuff about it is easily accessible, since it was so popular.

and sorry 100th post will be me cause I can't ever keep my mouth shut lol. This convo we are having is interesting to me, so I like to keep replying lol.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Name:Omega The Chandelure

Species:Amorphus

Appearance:pcp__chandelure_sissel_by_rc_bike-d387mr

Personality overview:Very Active but sometimes quiet

Backstory:My mom was a servant for arceus and arceus did not want my mom to have any kids so he killed my mom after is was born. Arcues locked me up for 999 years. I Sneaked out of the skys and was free forever

Backstory:My mom was a servant for arceus and arceus did not want my mom to have any kids so he killed my mom after is was born. Arcues locked me up for 999 years. I Sneaked out of the skys and was free forever

No.

Edit: HELL no.

Please actually put effort into your characters, read the backstory, etc.

Edited by KingMurdoc

Look at the others (do not copy them.) you want to put attention and some thought into your background, an rp character actually has to be a character. Look at my background for example ( it should be on page one.) There is good detail within his story, it tells you why he is wondering in the world, and ties him too it. Go read up on some of the Roleplaying basics (think there is stuff on it here in the forums.) There is a bit too much for me too just explain to you here, and I don't want to clog up the OOC with it, so go find some stuff on it if you really want to participate. effort needs to be put in on your part, by knowing at least the basics of rping etc, which includes common terms, basic character stuff. I will leave you to your stuff, but if you have any questions do feel free to ask. I will try and find some useful stuff for you if I can, but right now I got other stuff I need to do.

(( also at time of writing Nivia's Bio spoiler tag is broken)).

Edited by Hukuna

... I think my brain just melted. Send help.

Well. All I can say is that the picture looks good. Shiny Chandelure 'cuz why not . The rest...needs a little rework.

... I think my brain just melted. Send help.

Sorry, no spare brains atm, otherwise I would have got one myself.

character_thumb_310x175_pig.jpg

Character Name: Pig/Pigarinoo/PigSwag/Your Mother

Traits: Pink skin, large belly, pearly white teeth, dreamy blue eyes, swag

Personality: A mix between that of a pig, and Pre-MBDTF Kanye West

Backstory: In the west part of the barnyard born and raised, in the mud pit is where he spent most of his days. chillin' out, maxin' , relaxin' all cool, eatin' some corn outside of school.

pigmailion-1.jpg?format=jpeg&matteColor=

barnyard.jpg

When a couple trainers, who were up to no good, started making trouble in his pigglyhood.

MKveLxf.jpg

He got in one little fight, and his mom got scared, and said he's moving with his auntie and uncle in Bel-air.

YMfuPHF.jpg

gJVeFnE.jpg

ZgXCRL6.jpg

From Bel-air he moved to Lilycove city where he experienced the things that happened during Gen 3. How no one realized he was a pig is beyond me. Now he seeks revenge on the guys who started making trouble in his pigglyhood, and will join any cause that will make him stronger.

Team: Spoink. He is the Spoink. He also has a Grumpig. He's also the Grumpig.

Don't question it. He is a pig afterall.

I can't wait for this RP.

...You're kidding me right?

Oiy, stahp it both of you. Bibarel, people will make what they wanna make so they can have fun in Roleplay so at least respect someone's decision to make their own character their own way without having to say something bad.

And Neo, c'mon man. Mudroc works hard to get these threads going so the least you can do is put a non-troll effort to having fun, even if Pig is chuckle-worthy. :I

Well yea, we have enough problems getting people in these rps without people trolling our OOC threads, would really appreciate people not wasting our time with troll posts. I'd like to stop clogging the OOC with this stuff now, I need to be able to reply to people without posts like that coming down in the middle of explaining stuff or trying to help somebody out. (Also Biberal, not trying to be a jerk, but let me, Murdoc, or any other mods take care of trolling stuff and character things. You are prefectly allowed to comment etc on legit posts, but we can handle the other stuff.)

Whimsicott

Whimsicott

Whimsicott

jk

But seriously, Whimsicott, Gardevoir, Espeon.

Gardevoir's pretty much the only Pokemon I'd want in there. And also, while I do want to join as a Trainer, there's probably going to be some complications that I'd like to discuss privately, if that's okay?

Gardevoir's pretty much the only Pokemon I'd want in there. And also, while I do want to join as a Trainer, there's probably going to be some complications that I'd like to discuss privately, if that's okay?

Well, uh, that list was for Acqui, but OK. I'm perfectly willing to discuss things in private with you.

Well, uh, that list was for Acqui, but OK. I'm perfectly willing to discuss things in private with you.

heh, sorry, it's 4:11am over here, really sleepy :P But yeah, send me a PM when you're ready

Ok, just one long post to clear things up...

Well yea, we have enough problems getting people in these rps without people trolling our OOC threads, would really appreciate people not wasting our time with troll posts. I'd like to stop clogging the OOC with this stuff now, I need to be able to reply to people without posts like that coming down in the middle of explaining stuff or trying to help somebody out. (Also Biberal, not trying to be a jerk, but let me, Murdoc, or any other mods take care of trolling stuff and character things. You are prefectly allowed to comment etc on legit posts, but we can handle the other stuff.)

Ok, I got it. Also, don't think your a jerk by saying that, it's kind of your job here after all.

Oiy, stahp it both of you. Bibarel, people will make what they wanna make so they can have fun in Roleplay so at least respect someone's decision to make their own character their own way without having to say something bad.

And Neo, c'mon man. Mudroc works hard to get these threads going so the least you can do is put a non-troll effort to having fun, even if Pig is chuckle-worthy. :I

Didn't mean to be rude. :unsure: Won't happen again. I just didn't think it was serious.

I guess I have to make mistakes once to learn things.

Yea thought it appeared there and wasn't there before. But even still he could have been just referring to the spot where it was previously, only calling it the mountain because she would know what he was talking about. (if you still need me to change it I will lol.)

EDIT: (then Hukuna goes to check his post and forgot he mentioned it appeared at that time.......I am an Idiot sometimes XD. Will change the first part but will keep the second mention of it since he is just referring to that area)

Edited by Hukuna